Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:36 pm

Silversnow purred happily. "I love you." she whispered in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:14 pm

Whitestorm wrote:
*Bloodstreak noticed Silversnow walk by but he didn't show it. He was too confused, and sad to do anything right now*

*Pantherclaw finally caught up with Dewpaw*
"Wow. You sure are fast."
*He mewed smiling*

"It's probably because I have pent up energy from just sitting around in the medicine cat den doing boring stuff," Dewpaw mumbled. She started walking.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:20 pm

*Bloodstreak licked Silversnow's muzzle and mewed back.* "I love you too. I always have and I always will."

*Pantherclaw nodded.*
"That figures. I could run faster but my legs have been a little limp these days."

Last edited by Whitestorm on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:21 pm

Dewpaw nodded back. "Come with me to the medicine den when we get back to camp." As she walked on she saw a grey block farther ahead. She ran to it and leaped on top of it to sit on it and saw a thunder path. Cool. I've never seen this before. A car zoomed past.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:30 pm

*Pantherclaw nodded and then mewed to Dewpaw.*
"Ok I will but watch out. Thunderpaths have claimed many lives."
*He warned*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:03 pm

OOC: Recap again plllleeeeaaasse?
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:43 pm

(I don't really know. I'm just waiting for Spotted to reply cuz we are making drama well i dont really know yet but thats what I know)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Whitestorm wrote:
*Pantherclaw nodded and then mewed to Dewpaw.*
"Ok I will but watch out. Thunderpaths have claimed many lives."
*He warned*

Dewpaw glanced at Pantherclaw, then leaned in further, watching another car go by. So if this is a thunder path, that must be a monster, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:58 pm

*Pantherclaw filled with small worry*
"Please step back a little. I don't like taking risks."
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Dewpaw looked at Pantherclaw and at that moment her paw slipped and she toppled forward onto the thunder path. She looked up at Pantherclaw terrified as a monster sped towards her. She froze in terror, unable to move.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:11 pm

"NO!" *Pantherclaw yelled as he charged out onto the thunderpath and pushed Dewpaw out of the way as the monster ran over and crushed Pantherclaw shattering his ribs as he coughed out a ton of blood as he gave a loud and gurgled cry in agony.*

*Bloodstreak's heart began to burn as he immediately awoke* "I'm so sorry Silversnow. *And charged out of the den following his brother's scent*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:25 pm

Dewpaw yelped as she was pushed out of the way of the monster and looked at Pantherclaw as a spluttered up blood. She ran to him but another monster ran at him as she had to keep back.

(Being distracted by TV)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:44 pm

*The second monster ran into the already injured and helpless Pantherclaw and knocked him over off the thunderpath as he landed in the grassy area next to the thunderpath*

*Bloodstreak arrived and saw Pantherclaw's position* "Pantherclaw!" *He yelled to his brother as he charged to his brother's almost lifeless body*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Dewpaw watched as Bloodsteak arrived and she wan to the two before another monster could come.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:08 pm

*Bloodstreak let tears pour down* "No.... Please. You can't die...."

*Pantherclaw lay on the ground as he twitched heavily in pain*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:26 pm

Autumnwind saw Bloodsteak ranning out of camp. 'Were is he going this late at night' she asked herself as she walked out of camp, following Bloodsteas trale. Soon she found him and Dewpaw seting (Next or somewhere near) thunder path looking at a dead cat. "Bloodsteak, Dewpaw whats going on here?" Autumnwing asked.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:37 pm

*Bloodstreak kept his glance on Pantherclaw but spoke.*
"My brother is dying.....*

*Pantherclaw opened his eyes slightly and mewed real softly* "I'm so sorry. I did it for the clan. Without Dewpaw the clan would die. I-I love you Bloodstreak. You must do what I could not. Goodbye. I hunt with StarClan now. I will miss you. Don't forget me.......*
*Those were his last words before the light faded from his eyes as he fell over dead.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:46 pm

"Im sorry Bloodsteak." Autumnwind said "he will be missed"
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:08 pm

*Bloodstreak slung Pantherclaw over his back and carried him to camp not caring hom much blood dripped on him. It was his brother's blood*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Autumnwind follower Bloodstreak to camp. "Should i wake up the came so i can tell them the bad news?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:18 pm

"No. Save it. I will lay the body and wait." *He mewed when he reached camp*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:26 pm

Dewpaw followed after the deputy and Bloodstreak in guilt, her head hung. When she got to camp she followed after Bloodstreak and laid next to Pantherclaw's body, burying her face in his fur. "I'm sorry," she whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:32 pm

*Bloodstreak lay next to Pantherclaw's body and stood vigil. He never wanted to leave his side.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Autumnwind didnt realy get to know Pantherclaw but she know that he was a great warrior. Autumnwind jumped onto Tall Rock and laded there looking down at Bloodstreak, Dewpaw and Pantherclaw's boby. Her eyes begane to fell heavy and soon she was asleep.

(i need my sleep so i will rp you guys later)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:01 pm

*Bloodstreak soon found himself asleep by his brother's body*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next