Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

RiverClan Territory - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:54 am

Basspaw yawned and blinked open his eyes, his brain a little foggy.

Pinepaw sat down and waited for Icepaw and saw she had a different, smaller fish and grunted. He wasbn't feeling himself lately... He smiled up at Icepaw gently and pated beside him.

Talonpaw smiled at Dewpaw and nodded respectfully at her fish choice. He whisked out his tail so he could lead the way.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:02 pm

*Dewpaw follows after Talonpaw* (XD Fail)

Icepaw smiled at Pinepaw and sat down where he had patted, placing the fish she had taken in between her paws. "So uh..." she started awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:05 pm

Cherryfall had suddenly realized she'd been lacking with her apprentice training and with a frown on her face she strolled over to her apprentice, sitting around with Icepaw. "Pinepaw, time to shape up your fighting skills a bit. You can't go waltzing into battle just like that. Besides, we'll all need the battle practice." she said, painfully reminded that several cats had died. Most, she believed, from being out of shape. Not having had the time to train their skills, nor develop them properly.

((My job is to interrupt all beginnings of romantic relationships >:3 Obviously...))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:08 pm

(XD)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:09 pm

(what happenened to bloodstreak and silversnow going on a hunt?? whitestorm?)

Sandpaw looked over at Basspaw as he woke up. "Hey." She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:50 pm

(well you weren't on apparently at the time Jayfire said:Saberpelt needs a friend or two. so I felt like having Bloodstreak hunt with her He will hunt with Silversnow next ok?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:12 pm

OOC: How about Silversnow joins them?
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:03 pm

(nevermind.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:08 pm

Basspaw shook his head, clearing his brain fog. "Oh! Hey, are you feeling better?" He meowed and licked his forehead gently.

(^XD Brain fog^)

Pinepaw openned his mouth to begin conversation with Icepaw when Cherryfall walked up, demanding training. annoyance prickled through him and he glanced at Icepaw. Sighing he got to his paws and picked up his fish. After returning it to the pile he padded back slowly and smiled apologeticly at Icepaw. "See you later?" He meowed softly, his ears twitching nervously.

Talonpaw saw Cherryfall pulling Pinepaw away from Icepaw and smiled knowingly at Pinepaw. Poor tom. He sat in the shade, by the medicine cats den and looked up at Dewpaw, smiling happily. "Do you like being a medicine cat?" He asked curiously.

(Mags! What about Longpaw and Brightpaw? :0 )
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:46 pm

Cherryfall could see where it'd go if it continued and bared her teeth. "No need to be so love-dovey over one another. That'll have to wait until you're made a warrior." she said strictly, not caring what she said. Twitching her tail to touch Pinepaw's she nudged his shoulder gently. "You'll have plenty of time to share tongues with her. Go on!" she said and continued headbutting him towards the entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:01 pm

Pinepaw shrugged and scuttled away. He swatted at Cherryfall with seathed claws. "Cut it out!" He meowed good naturedly as they left camp, and lept away from her head as it nudged his flank. He looked back at Cherryfall with excitement. "What are we doing today?" He asked brightly.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:07 pm

Cherryfall smirked slightly, a humerous look on her face. Despite his swat of a paw, she didn't make much notice of his complaint. "We're going to shape up your battle skills. Didn't I tell you already?" she said impatienyl and flicked her ear. "First off, we've got to wash your ears. And maybe allow you to have more memory than a goldfish." she said, with a hint of teasing and amusement in her voice. Appearing in the training clearing she turned at him and nodded. "Show me how you'd perform a standard forepaw strike." she said and studied the young tom curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:17 pm

Pinepaw smiled ruefully at her teasing and followed her into the training clearing. He got into a attacking position as she instructed what to do. He brought his right paw down on an invisible enemy and looked at Cherryfall. This is simple! I want a challange! He lashed his tail eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:26 pm

Cherryfall studied his move through narrowed eyes and shrugged. "More power! Show me you're fierce! Willing to die for your clan! Without the feriocity, you may remove the 'paw' off your name and begin life as a kittypet!" she taunted him, trying to bring up anger. "Again!" she ordered, not about to make him believe the move was as simple as it seemed. "And make more of a bend to your arm. That way, your enemy will expect you to attack on the right side, while you're actually going for the left." she said, hoping he'd eventually shape up slightly before the warrior ceremony. "By the end of your apprenticeship, you'll be a mighty warrior. The best fighter that has ever been. Understood?" she said.

((Ooh, she sounds slightly mad/crazed/weird o.o))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:50 pm

(lol she's gonna make Pinepaw get angry? Mellow )

Pinepaw growled and nodded at her words. He brought up all his frustration he had ever felt and brought his paw down like he was slashing at a cats face. He remembered to bend his arm so that he would leave more impact. He panted when he was done and looked back up at Cherryfall, his eyes glittering angrilly.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:14 pm

(('Course xP))

Cherryfall smiled softly at the clear improvement. "Good. Remember to always practice the way you'd fight in a battle. That way, you always know where your borders are at." she suggested and flicked her tail. "Now-" she paused and put herself into a defensive pose. "Attack me. Use all the furiousity left in your body and put it out on me. I know you want to." she taunted, a smile flickering over her mouth as she studied her apprentice with great interest.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:23 pm

(I don't have to post to everything do I? xD I'm waiting for Longpaw)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:33 pm

(lol)

Pinepaw sprung forward, eyes dark with anger. He tackled Chrerryfall and rolled her over trying furiously to pin her down.

Longpaw looked back and forth at the two toms. "But really I-I'm fine." She meowed and smiled, though was to embarrassed to move and sat down, a little dizzy. She felt her head start to pound a little. Ugg! I'm so stupid! You usless cat! She hissed inwardly to herself.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:12 pm

Fallowpaw cocked his head. She didn't look all right, but he shrugged. Obviously she didn't want to seem useless, so he continued back to fishing. However, Fallowpaw didn't see anymore fish, and the river was pretty low anyways. "I don't think we'll find anymore fish. But we can always have some fun!" Fallowpaw smiled at Longpaw, ignoring Brightpaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:18 pm

Longpaw smiled, ignoring her pounding head to stand beside Fallowpaw in the stream. "How so?" She purred happily looking at Brightpaw and smiling, hoping he would join them.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:44 pm

Fallowpaw smiled and splashed some water onto her. "Can't catch me!" He laughed as the spray of cool, clear water landed on her pelt. He took off swimming, which was more wading since the water was so low.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:39 pm

Sandpaw nodded, "Yeah, i guess." She whispered softly. Her musceles were very sore. She shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:47 pm

Jayfire wrote:
Saberpelt smiled. "I like it, it's neat."
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:32 am

Cherryfall growled slightly, although due to her size she merely wobbled slightly by his attempt to tackle her and put her to the ground. Instead, she swatted him away lazily with her right paw, yawning slightly. "That's the best you've got? You have to show me more than that!" she growled, then stormed forwards, swooped underneath him and got up quickly, and since she was a bit taller than he was, he was lifted from the ground. Smirking, she wondered how he'd deal with this move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:59 am

Streamheart groomed herself by the river. She was going to hunt after she had taken a rest. "What a nice morning. I caught prey, so I can go rest." She thought, finishing up. Streamheart padded to camp and ducked into the warriors' den. She settled into her nest. "I hope I get an apprentice soon." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next