Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

RiverClan Territory - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:33 pm

Goldenflower sat in the middel of camp wateing for Reedtail to stop talking to Flameheart.

Whitelighting walked out of camp anger that a shadow clan cat is now liveing in Riverclan.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:18 pm

Sanndpaw limped over to the apprentices den. "Hey! Your up!" She said excitedly, and ran over to him. She licked his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:54 pm

*Flameheart nodded and followed Reedtail.*
"Yes?"
*He asked softly*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:00 pm

Raindrop wrote:
Raindrop wrote:

Silversnow nodded as bloodstreak came up, but didnt say anything. Since this was a vigil.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:55 pm

*Bloodstreak lay down gently next to Silversnow and gave a gentle lick to her muzzle and continued vigil*

(When will she be kitted?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:16 pm

"Now you see here, that’s my kit that will be watching you and if you even hurt her one bit, ill make share that you are out of Riverclan for good. You got that." Reedtail said.

(Over protected dad XD)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:29 pm

*Flameheart narrowed his eyes slightly. He looked to Reedtail*
"What makes you think I would hurt somebody else's kit? What gives you that mouse brained idea? I could never do any such thing. I watched my family get torn apart by foxes when I was only a kit. I have no hostile intentions for this clan. Just because I was from ShadowClan does NOT mean I would destroy another clan. I left for a good reason."
*He mewed respectively*
"I won't hurt anyone unless I absolutely have to. That is very unlikely. I't will never happen I promise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 7:44 am

"You beter" Reedtial said and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:36 pm

(Whenever i say so. Soon though.)

Silversnow nuzzled him, and closed her eyes. Saying her goodbyes to pantherclaw, at the saame time leaning against bloodstreak to try and comfort him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:59 am

Basspaw smiled. "Yeah. You okay? You're limping." He meowed and purred as she licked his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:02 am

*Bloodstreak gave a gentle lick to Silversnow's muzzle and lay his head on his paws remembering the times that he and Pantherclaw had together.*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:50 pm

She looked at him with wide eyes. "...uhh yeah. Just my leg still hurts a little thats all." She reasurred him. "Oh, snd bloodstreaks brother died" she whispered quietly.

Silversmow purred, then got up. "Im going to go rest i will be back later." With that she walked off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:22 pm

Ater ashclaws long nap on poppy seeds he was urgent to get something done.
He thought about taking patrol along the thunder clan border.
So he got up and sternly walked out of the warriors den grabbed a pigeon, ate quickly, and went to hunt and patrol. ashclaw wtched a rabbit hopping across a fallen log (he had never hunted rabbit before) he started stalking and the rabbit darted off. taken by suprise he skidded to catch the rabbit. The rabbit bounced under a log and whacked his head. For a second was dizzy he wobbled a little and walked back to camp. as his fur rustled from an upcoming storm. he walked past the fallen log.he felt sleepy now. then he callapsed
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:09 pm

*Bloodstreak had known that his vigil was over. He had been there all night, and he needed to rest as well. He padded to the warriors den and lay down, not able to sleep for some reason*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:16 pm

Silversnow was already fast asleep when Bloodstreak came in. She flicked her tail in greeting, and somehow knew when he had come in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:05 pm

(What happen to fameheart?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:38 am

Basspaw felt stiff. "What?" He asked with shock. "Oh. I-I feel terrible. I attacked him then Pantherclaw died." He sighed and put his head on his paws. "I'm a terrible cat." He meowed quietly.

Russetstream bound over to Sundance who was sitting vigil (guessing). "How are you feeling." She meowed quietly and nuzzled his shoulder softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:40 pm

Autumnwind was walking over to Sundace but then she saw that Russetstream was there ao she gust walked into the leaders den for a nap.

(dos any one know if Dusty said if we could kill Copperstar or not?)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:15 pm

Yeah, i pmed her. But she wants to be there when it happenes.)

Sandpaw frowned. "No your not." She said stobbornly. "Dont you go beating your self up. It makes me feel...guilty." Her intention wasnt to make him upset. She liched his cheek, and layed down by him.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:25 pm

"Sore." Sundance said softly. He let out a soft purr at her touch. "But I'm feeling better now... That you're here." He let out a small smile. "Would you like to go for a walk? My legs could use a stretch, after all, being stuck in the medicine den so long, it's boring." He stood up, standing next to her. It hurt him a little bit to put pressure on one of his legs, but he'd feel better if he used it. Thoughts raced through his mind whether to choose Autumnwind or Russetstream.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:49 pm

*Bloodstreak fell asleep silently next to Silversnow as he drifted deeper and deeper into a nice soft quiet slumber. It was the best slumber he had fallen into in quite a while*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:21 pm

Silversnow woke up and walked out of the warriors den. It was hot, even at night. Her fur was matted with sticky sweat. She padded out to the entrance to what was left of the river, and waded into it.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:28 pm

*As Bloodstreak fell into slumber he felt like something was missing. He knew Pantherclaw died but it was something else. A dream perhaps, or maybe even a vision. He pictured something bad but he couldn't tell what it was*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:38 pm

Silversnow shook out her pelt, and walked back to camp. She padded into the warriors den to find Bloodstreak still sleeping, and purred with delight. Laying down in her nest, she fell into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:17 am

*He was comfortable. He drifted deeper, and purred slightly win his sleep. He was glad to get this much rest. He was happy to be with Silversnow again. He loved her. That woulf never change*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next