Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

RiverClan Territory - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:29 pm

*Flameheart nodded to Autumnwind in respect*
"Ok. I will. I will do what I must. Thank you. Autumnwind."
*He mewed softly. He had a deep voice so he always sounded bold.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:56 pm

((No posts for Cherryfall? Or did I miss Thunderheart's reply again? >.>'))
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:16 pm

Silversnow nodded at whitestorm and took a small fish. She walked over to pantherclaw and layed down. Eating it silently. She waited for bloodstreak to follow.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:23 pm

Finally, after several hours of attempting to get something, cherryfall caught a silvery fish near the edge of their territory. Sighing she grabbed hold of the fish, the heat making it unbearable to walk about in the sun. Quickly she fell into a path covered with shadow, and decided that she'd leave Pinepaw to get some prey too. He'll return when he's done. She decided, not in a mood to go running about for him. Dropping the kill on the pile, she picked the smallest mouse for herself and nibbled at it rather slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:48 pm

"ok. Ill tell the clan that you have jone the clan and ill give you a metor" Autumnwind said.

Autumnwind began to walk out of the den and onto tall rock. "All cats that cat swim in the lake come gather here under tall rock."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:50 pm

(I would ask fir an apprentice. But silversniw is going to have kits... lol)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:27 pm

Raindrop wrote:
(Sometimes when i double post, is when i edit my post snd people dont know about it.. is that ok?)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:36 pm

*Bloodstreak followed after Silversnow happily*
"Ok. Where are we going?"
*He asked quietly*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:37 pm

Raindrop wrote:
Silversnow nodded at whitestorm and took a small fish. She walked over to pantherclaw and layed down. Eating it silently. She waited for bloodstreak to follow.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:46 pm

*Bloodstreak followed after Silversnow happily*
"Ok. I will follow/"
*He mewed quietly*

Last edited by Whitestorm on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:30 am

"Cats of Riverclan, we maybe suffering from the loss of Pantherclaw, but we are still strong. Some cats mite of notes a cat walking into camp with Dewpw. His name is Flameheart and he wants to join are clan." Autumnwind yelled.

"What clan is he from." yelled Whitelighting

Autumnwind looked at Whitelighting and said "Shadowclan."

"What" Whitelightning yelled. "Why are you letting a Shadowclan. All we could know is that he could be a Spy."

"That’s why I’m going to have a cat training and watching him. Goldenflower." Autumnwind said

"Yes." Goldenflower said

"It’s going to be your job to train Flameheart."

“I’ll do my best to train him the ways of Riverclan” Goldenflower said
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:29 am

Sandpaw looked up at Aautumwind to make sure she heard her correctly. She grunted sarcastically. "Oh great another mouth to feed. I hope he likes fish..."she whispered then looked around for basspaw.

Silversnow nodded as bloodstreak came up, but didnt say anything. Since this was a vigil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:43 am

Aautumwind jumped ouf of tall rock and walked oveer to sundace and laded next to him.

Goldenflower tryed walked over to Flameheart but Reedtail ran over to her. "let me talk to him firest befor you start training him." He said

"Ok" Goldenflower said

Reedtail walked over to Flameheart and said "Lets have a small talk befor you start your training."
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:51 am

(Recap please?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:23 am

(Pantherclaw is dead, and Flamehear joined the clan.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:33 am

(Serious recap now that I'm back! ^.^)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:34 am

(OK I already knew that XD (Remember? Dewpaw pretty much killed Pantherclaw and she brought Flameheart into the camp XD) Anything else? :3

Thunder; Pantherclaw was killed by a monster on the Thunderpath, there's a rogue from ShadowClan joining.)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:36 am

Raindrop wrote:
Sandpaw looked up at Aautumwind to make sure she heard her correctly. She grunted sarcastically. "Oh great another mouth to feed. I hope he likes fish..."she whispered then looked around for basspaw.

Silversnow nodded as bloodstreak came up, but didnt say anything. Since this was a vigil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:40 am

(Hm! Ok! I'm to lazy to look back, and I have a lot to catch up on still, so did anyone say anything to my charries?)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:53 am

(I don't think so. Other then Cherryfall talking to Pinepaw I think? Idk)

Last edited by Spottedheart on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:54 am

sandpaw did. i just quoted it.)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:08 pm

((Cherryfall returned to camp, and left Pinepaw to catch something on his own x3 I was too tired of having her bound to the lake shore...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:09 pm

Longpaw looked up at Brightpaw and Fallowpaw. "It's g-getting late isn't it? Let's head b-back to camp?" She meowed with a stretch, feeling a bit shy.

Basspaw stretched as he awoke, his wound was healing but it stung a little.

Talonpaw searched for Dewpaw, she had suddenly vanished.

Pinepaw returned to camp, two well sized fish in his jaws.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:12 pm

Brightpaw nodded to Longpaw. "Let's go then." He started wading of the water and when he got land he sat there at the edge of the water, waiting for Longpaw to come to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:14 pm

Longpaw bound up to him and smiled to him. She brushed up against him a little. The air feeling cold on her wet pelt though it was Greenleaf the air had a small chill to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next