Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

RiverClan Territory - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:23 pm

Basspaw looked at Sandpaw with concern. "Okay, just tell me if you want me to fetch Dewpaw!" He meowed gently.

Longpaw felt the cool water splash against her and she smiled eagerly. "Ha! That the best you got?" She growled playfully and turned around, using her back legs to spray water at him. Her tail whipped around behind her and she charged after Fallowpaw.

Pinepaw growled with frustration and for a few moments and his paws and legs just flailed in the air visiously. He closed his eyes and brought up more of his anger, frustration at not being a warrior and not being able to defeat any cat in battle. His eyes shot open, anger making his head crystal clear. He scrunched up his hind legs so the touched Cherryfall's shoulder blades just barely. He shoved off hard and slid off her back, landing on his paws. He spun around, tail lashing and eyes bright, ready for another attack.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:54 pm

Brightpaw glared at Fallowpaw and turned to Longpaw with a smile. "I think I'll go back to camp..."

(So what's going on with Talonpaw... X3 *fail*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:57 pm

(lol I believe he asked Dewpaw if she enjoys being a medicine cat as he sat ouside the medicine cats den.)

Longpaw whipped around and padded up to him. "No! Don't go! It wouldn't be as much fun!" She meowed, looking up at him with huge eyes.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:04 pm

(Oh yeah! I read that somewhere! XD)

Dewpaw sighed. "Well, sometimes I wish I were a normal warrior's apprentice but being medicine cat has it's fun moments I guess."
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:13 pm

Fallowpaw glanced at Brightpaw. "Oh come on. You can't play a little game?" He asked. Though he'd prefer if he left, Longpaw obviously wanted him here, which did make him a little bit jealous.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:47 pm

Brightpaw glanced at Fallowpaw with narrowed eyes, knowing that he didn't want him around. "OK, I'll stay." With that he quickly turned to Longpaw and splashed her and ran away chuckling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:08 pm

(has dusty been on)

Autumnwind walked around camp.

(thats all i can wright)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:10 pm

(Ugh. Havent posted in RiverClan forever. Need a HUGE recap. Plus, Bloodstreak has been ignored but ok)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:14 pm

(I'd roleplay with you Golden, but Sundance died. :C )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:21 am

(i know, thunderheart told me. how did he did)

Whitekit was playing inside the nursery. "It’s not fun being the only kit." Whitekit said to Jasmine
"Why don’t we go outside and get so fresh air." Jasmine said
"Ok" Whitekit said and ran outside.

(And yes you can rp with me)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:50 am

(Badgers)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:11 am

Sandpaw glared at him. "I'm fine." She insisted. She stood up and stretched. "I'm hungry, want to share a fish with me?" She started padding toward the fresh kill pile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:59 pm

Basspaw was a little surprised by her glare, and a bit confused but he followed her nodding.

(I miss Sundance DX)

Russetstream sighed and dipped her paw in the water of the shallow river.

Longpaw smiled. "Hey!" She meowed and raced after him, splashing the two toms at once with a swift splash in their direction. She grinned and ran the other way.

Talonpaw nodded. "I always wondered what it was like." He meowed with intrest. He took a small bite of fish and chewwed it slowly.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:34 pm

(I do too, actually. xD I wish I didn't kill him. >.< Maybe I could act like he never died. Bahahaha)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:18 pm

OOC: Whitestorm all I know is that Bloodstreak and Saberpelt are chatting and she just said that she thought the feathers in his collar was neat... I don't really know anything else...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:28 pm

(Do it Mags O.O Is that even possible? XD Imagine how funny that would be? Russetstream sitting next to his body and him just getting up and being like. 'huh? Though I was dead.' XD XD )

Russetstream padded back into camp and sat beside Sundance's body, laying her head on his cold flank.

(heh heh heh... >: D )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:12 pm

(so sundace will rice from the dead and give Russetstream a heart attack Snicker )

Whitekit saw Russetstream next to a dead warrior. She walked up to her and said "why are you sad Russetstream "
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:34 pm

(He won't rise from the dead. I'll just say he was extremely close to death, but he survived it. Lol)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:16 pm

Sandpaw took a saw there was a robin, i bet bloodstreak caught that mouse and a water vole, and a few fish. in the fresh kill pile. She frouned "there is hardly any fresh kill any more." She meowed. She took one mouse. "want to share with me?" She smiled slightly.

silversnow walked around camp. bored.

Last edited by moon flower on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:09 pm

(Hoorayyyyyy! :L That makes me happy X3 )

Russetstream looked at Whitekit and smiled gently. "Some one I loved very much is now gone." She whispered and gazed at Sundance, pain welling inside her.

Basspaw smiled. "I'd love to!" He purred happily and flicked Sandpaw's shoulder with his tail affectionatly.

(Both of those posts... really sucked XD )
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:27 pm

(not as bad as some of my posts sometimes i make em really short. ) ((OMG I just noticed you avatar! I love it!)

Sandpaw smiled back then looked around for a good place to eat. "Where do you want to eat? I'm fine with anywere." She shrugged. Please pick a shady spot!! She sceamed in her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:30 pm

(:D Right? Avatar is the best!)

Basspaw pointed toward a spot in the shade of a large branch over camp.

(I feel like causing some destruction! Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:47 pm

(Yes Avatar rocks!)

Sandpaw nodded. She padded over there. She flicked her tail to show that he could take the first bite. (wb)

(Yes! something bad needs to happen.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:52 pm

(can anyone rp with me? recap?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:45 pm

(i need to know whats going on)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next