Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

RiverClan Territory - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:27 pm

Longpaw smiled at Brightpaw and nodded. "G-Good!" She purred a bit shakily. She turned and saw Fallowpaw leaving with a sigh. "I'll be back okay?" She meowed with another small smile. She ran after Fallowpaw. "Fallowpaw?" She called, wondering where he had gone. She spotted him under a tree and padded towards him. "Are you alright?" She asked, sitting beside him. Shyness crept over her but she pushed it away, she only wanted to help Fallowpaw.

Talonpaw looked down at Dewpaw. "You are not a failure." He meowed gently to her, though it was lined with sharpness. "You are brilliant and strong." He insisted. "And beautiful." He meowed more quietly so that only she could hear him. He looked at her, studying her face for any reaction, wondering if he shouldn't have told her about his secret love for her. "You'll always be the best medicine cat to me." He whispered nuzzling her cheek. I just can't hide my feelings for her anymore. He thought as he let out a small purr.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:30 pm

(yup, no matter what, did you think otherwise?)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:35 pm

(Well it's just that he's gonna leave in a few days or weeks)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:00 pm

So, he is still their dad.)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:05 pm

(Ok thanks ^_^ I just needed to know)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:36 pm

Fallowpaw shook his head. "It's nothing. You should go hang out with Brightpaw. I understand." He said solemnly, ready to face his fear of letting her go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Jasmine walked over to Dewpaw and the kits "I can feed them."

"Thats a good idea." Autumnwind said
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:35 pm

(aww phooey. Now I have for Mephy DX)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:42 pm

(but i thought bloodstreak ran out of camp?)

Sandpaw finally decided to go to find Basspaw since he was not back yet. First she checked his hideout. "Basspaw you there?"
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:46 pm

(Nuuu. He is like back by the camp entrance/exit with Streamkit)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:49 pm

(how old are the kits now?)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:59 pm

(still newborn)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:38 pm

Whitestorm wrote:
*Bloodstreak glanced over to Dewpaw and growled under his breath and looked back down at the kit and licked it's muzzle , then walked out of the nursery.*
If Dewpaw hadn't sat there Silversnow would still be alive! This is ALL her fault! *He almost yelled as he reached the forest.*

(i has proof!!) ((and yes, the were just born.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:07 am

(:3 *Stares at everyone in confusion*)

ongpaw looked at him for a moment, gapping at him. "What are you talking abot?" She meowed with a giggle, soon she began to laugh harder and harder until she fell onto her back. Eventually she calmed herself and sat back up shakily, smiling at him, her eyes warm. "Oh Fallowpaw, Brightpaw is cool but he isn't you. You're kind, caring and polite. I like you much more than I ever liked Brightpaw." She admitted, looking into Fallowpaw's eyes intensely, hoping he understood.

Basspaw could faintly scent Sandpaw nearby and he raced toward her.He could hear he calling his name and sped up. A moment later h popped out of the reeds. "You okay? I'm right here." He meowed and padded up to her slowly, flicking his tail tip to gently touch his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:30 am

"A new day has begun." Scarface said to himself. He sat down near the Warriors den, hoping that nobody would stare at him like he's a freaky weirdo. He noticed a cat next to him. (this can be anybody, I don't mind who it is) "Hello, I'm Scarface. I'm new to RiverClan. How are you?" He said politely, trying to make a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:58 am

Sandpaw smiled. "silversnow had her kits, they are so cute! But....." She loooked down. "She died...this morning." She gave him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:07 pm

Jaypaw looked to the side and hopped away in fright. "Uh--" He licked his chest fur in embarrassment. "Hi, I'm Jaypaw."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:18 pm

Basspaw's purr was cut off abruptly when he heard that Silversnow was dead. Guilt knawwed at himand he looked at the ground quietly. "That's terrible." He whispered. "How is Bloodstreak?" He meowed hoarsely, looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:22 pm

Thunderheart wrote:
Talonpaw looked down at Dewpaw. "You are not a failure." He meowed gently to her, though it was lined with sharpness. "You are brilliant and strong." He insisted. "And beautiful." He meowed more quietly so that only she could hear him. He looked at her, studying her face for any reaction, wondering if he shouldn't have told her about his secret love for her. "You'll always be the best medicine cat to me." He whispered nuzzling her cheek. I just can't hide my feelings for her anymore. He thought as he let out a small purr.

Goldenflower wrote:
Jasmine walked over to Dewpaw and the kits "I can feed them."

"Thats a good idea." Autumnwind said

Dewpaw purred softly at Talonpaw's words and was about to say something back to him til Jasmine spoke. She looked over at the queen. "How old is your kit?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:24 pm

Sandpaw shrugged. "He seems pretty shaken up, but he really seems to love the kits...And I know what your thinking, I can see it in your face. It couldn't be helped, got it?" She shoved him with her paw playfully. "Come on, do you want to see them?"

Ashkit woke up and mewed. hungrily....(face the hungry kitty's wrath!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:31 pm

( XD lol I must leave now! Be on later today!)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:32 pm

(see ya later!)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:36 pm

(XD Lol
Bye Thunder! :3)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:37 pm

"R-Really?" Fallowpaw honestly couldn't believe it. "Are you being totally serious? Because if you are joking, that's not funny!" He laughed out loud, not sure if he did quite believe it.

(Break his heart! > : ) )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 32 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:39 pm

(Wait I can stay on! XD Really Cares? You wnt me to? :< Spotted you must post for Dewaw! Did you, did I miss it?)

Basspaw gave her a small smile and nodded. "Yes I want to see them." He purred and got to his paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next