Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

RiverClan Territory - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:37 pm

(Lol! Guess who started this all!! XD
*Jabs thumb at myself in pride.*)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:40 pm

*Bloodstreak mustered just enough strength to crawl over by a bush laying still waiting for help*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:41 pm

((Always count on Snow to make some drama xP))

Cherryfall silently cursed under her breath. "Russetstream! Lie still, for StarClan's sake! What good would it be if we lost both of you?!" she said angrily, then spotted the kit. Hissing softly she strode over, hauled the kit up by it's scurff and put it down right before Russetstream's nose. "Now, would you please lie quietly?" she said, a hint of desperation sneaking into her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:44 pm

The kit purred as he was picked up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:44 pm

(Lol. Yup! Lovely job! :D )

Russetstream was still bleeding from her shoulder but she scooped up the kit and ran back to Sundance where they were hidding. She looked at Sundance eyes wide but happy. He loves me! Then she looked down at the kit. "Hello little one, how did you end up in RiverClan territory in the middle of al this?" She meowed softly. Her shoulder was throbbing and bleeding more but she had to save the poor little kit. Russetstream smiled apollogetically at Cherryfall and relaxed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:49 pm

"I got lost when we came her. Mama is dead." the kit whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:52 pm

Russetstream looked at the kit and licked his head. "I'm sorry." She meowed and wrapped her tail around the kit, trying to comfort it. "How about you tell me your name?" She meowed, trying to brighten the kits mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:54 pm

"Mother named me Meltingkit." Meltingkit purred.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:54 pm

(Lol, he was saying those words as she left. She couldn't have heard them. He's dying right now... Why would Russetstream be happy? xD)

Sundance was awake still, but he couldn't move his head. He couldn't see anymore, either. It seemed as though that failed as well. He could still barely hear, and he heard Russetstream distracted with a kit. He sighed, feeling left out of the picture. He didn't find a reason to live anymore other than his clan, but he felt he'd be of more use in Starclan. As Sundance's body was still bleeding heavily and soaking the bandages, all feeling and senses left his body. His breathing began to slow down now, and his heart was all that was left to work. It too began to slow down, however, and Sundance could hardly breathe. Russetstream... was his last thought before falling into a sleep he could possibly never wake up from.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:02 pm

Cherryfall growled at Sundance and shook her head. "Oh no you don't." she said and poked him. "You don't go asleep, you hear me? I don't want to haul yu to camp if you're dead. Then we might as well bury you here." she growled and poked him. "Huh?" she said witha hint of annoyance, before she fetched a new batch of cobwebs. Fortunatly, due to the low rain, the cobwebs were somewhat easy to find, and somewhat whole. Removing the old cobwebs she pressed on new, until they were fastened tightly. Then she went over to Bloodstreak, repeating the process with the last remaint of the cobwebs. Sighing she dearly wished someone with more skill could arrive and mentor her.

((I sort of want to make her concider the possibility of becoming a medicine cat... Sure, a very snappy and rude one, but it'd be fun xP Problem is, there's already a medicine cat and apprentice.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:04 pm

(-_- Oh. I failed.)

Russetstream was about to reply to Meltingkit when she felt a strange feeling come over her. She looked past the kit at Sundance. She took in a sharp breath and leapt up. "No! Sundance? Sundance can you hear me? Please Sundance! Don't go! Please don't go!" She cried and nuzzled his face. she turned around to Meltingkit. She sat infront of him and shielded him from Sundance's dead body, her back touching the only cat she had ever loved. "Oh... Well I like your name." She whispered, knowing that if the kit wasn't here she would be in tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:06 pm

Meltingkit could tell something was wrong. "My name isn't exciting enough to make you jump like that. What's happening?"
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:08 pm

*Bloodstreak layed there in pain forgotten of and left thinking that nobody except Cherryfall cared if he lived or died.His beautiful white fur coat soaked in blood . His body beaten , battered and scarred but still alive as he looked up and saw Cherryfall and thanked her.*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:23 pm

Sundance couldn't hear or feel anything. Instead, his body was becoming weaker and weaker. His heart continued to slow down, luckily at a slow pace. His heart slowed down to where it was hardly beating though. His breath was shallow, and his fur was crusted and stained with blood. The gash on his chest was covered with cobwebs, but blood still gushed out, soaking those as well. He had lost too much blood to be awake, and he seemed noticeably bonier and 'empty'. His last heartbeats sounded before falling asleep... forever...

Sundance opened his eyes. He could feel no pain anymore, and he stood to his feet. He glanced down, seeing his physical body still there being hugged by Rusststream. "Russetstream." he whispered. He knew Russetstream could see him. "It's time for you to move on. I must join Starclan." He whispered in her ear. "I love you, though. Always remember me... Goodbye, Russetstream." His time had come, and Sundance knew that. He closed his eyes one more time and nudging her before his star-like body faded away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:33 pm

Russetstream felt tears leak through. "I love you too." She whispered. She went to lick him but he disappeared. She blinked wondering if anyone saw that. I'll stay strong for you Sundance! I'll never forget you. She turned back to Meltingkit, smiling softly. "A friend of mine decided it was his time to leave. Like your mom he too went away for ever." She nuzzled his chest softly. "But we can alway love them and remember them in here right?" She purred and looked down at the kit her gaze softening.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:41 pm

*Bloodstreak weakly walks up to Russetstream not having to struggle as much to walk he sighs and looks down at were Sundace was laying and then back at Russetstream* " He was a good cat...... " * He says quietly and in a somewhat comforting voice then heads back to camp *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:47 pm

Russetstream nods to Bloodstreak's words and another tear escapes her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:48 pm

Meltingcat curled up and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:53 pm

* Right before Bloodstreak reaches camp his brother Pantherclaw joins him and asks to come to camp * "Sure!" *Bloodstreak replies still feeling the intense pain of the badger attack *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:56 pm

Russetstream snorts as the little kit falls asleep beside her, not answering her question. "Well I'm positive you'll need the sleep." She mummbles and looks back over at Sundance. She feels fresh tears sprout in her eyes and turns away quickly, laying her head by Meltingkit.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:58 pm

* Right when Bloodstreak enters the Warriors Den he blacks out completely in his nest while Pantherclaw lays in his ( which is right beside Bloodstreak's nest on the right ) *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:00 pm

Meltingkit had a dream about playing in a field with his mother. It was one of the happiest dreams he ever had.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:12 pm

* Bloodstreak wakes up late at night when everyone that he knows is asleep so he heads silently out into the forest to find the badger den again and can still smell the scent of blood bodies and badger *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:53 pm

Meltingkit woke up and saw Sundance's body. He got up and layed beside it purring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:59 pm

Russetstream was actually a bit weirded out. "Meltingkit he's dead now, please come back over hear." She meowed gently and patted next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next