Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:21 pm

Sundance didn't listen to Silentsnow, however, and rushed to Russetstream. "Russetstream!" He called his friend's name. "Russetstream! Are you okay?" He yowled out to her. He began to clean up her wounds, licking the blood. Sundance nudged her face, not caring whether his gold and white pelt became scarlet as her blood washed over him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:25 pm

Russetstream screamed out again as pain shook her body, she was now twitching and flailing around, her brain seemed foggy and her body wasn't listening to her anymore. As she flailed her skin began to rip appart making the cut grow even bigger.

(Ew XP )
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:28 pm

Cherryfall reappeared a moment later in the clearing to see two toms flailing over Russetstream and she rolled her eyes. "Honestly... Toms." she growled underneath her breath, caught a couple of the abandoned cobwebs she'd left lying and pressed them against Russetstream's wounds. "Lay still already!" she hissed at the she-cat, having a hard time to keep the cobwebs in place. "You're not doing yourself a favor." she hissed through gritted teeth. "Sundance and Bloodstreak, get those badgers out of here, alright? I'll take her wound." she ordered, not caring what they thought of her bossy tone.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:31 pm

Sundance leaped onto Russetstream to hold her together. "No! You can't Russetstream. Stop moving!" He yowled. Sundance began to panic as he pinned her down to keep her from moving. He had his forepaws holding her down so she wouldn't be able to move and let the cut rip more. "Russetstream... Please!" He cried out. He saw Cherryfall and shook his head. "No. We must save her!" He ignorantly said. "I must be here with her. I don't care what you say, you can't make me leave her side."
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:37 pm

Cherryfall's ears fell to the back of her head and she snarled threatingly. "GET. AWAY!" she yelled at him. Turning her head she noticed a badger heading their way and hissed with annoyance. "Look out!" she continued and made a quick manouver to leap in front of the badger, which stopped in pure confusion at her sudden approach. Hissing and swiping her paws at the badger, she assumed a defensive pose and dodged a blow aimed to her head. However, she couldn't avoid the paw that grabbed her under her waist and threw her away. Landing in the dust she coughed slightly, catching glimpses of the badger lumbering closer to Russetstream and Sundance through the flaring bursts of dust. The dryness had left the sand all dusted and it now blew straight into her eyes. Blinking, she realized she couldn't do anything before it cleared.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:38 pm

"NO Russetstream !" *Bloodstreak thinks as he see's her twitching and yells at the dark figure * "Come on brother ! Russetstream IS DYING and I can't let you die ! NOW GO HELP HER! *Bloodstreak yells at his brother and attacks the badgers* "if anyone else is dying today it will be me." * Pantherclaw rushes over quickly to Russetstream and tries to stop the twitching and bleeding* (thats the big reveal)

E.S.T
EveryoneStandTogether

~ WARRIORS LIFE Administrator ~

Last edited by Whitestorm on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:44 pm

Russetstream felt paws on her and cats screaming since her brain refused to work her legs just began to panic even more. She was having a severe seizure. "ARRRRGGGGGG!" She screamed, trying to tell them she couldn't really help herself but when she opened her mouth that's all that came out.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:50 pm

Sundance leaped off with his powerful legs. He twisted in the air and raked his claws across the badger's nose. He snarled, but the badger shoved him away by kicking him hard. Sundance felt bruised, but he stood back up and began to claw away at the badger's side. His claws reached through the bader's fur and cut open it's skin. Blood began to steadily flow out. As the badger shrieked in pain, it narrowed it's eyes and began to bolt after Sundance. Sundance began to run fast before realizing the badger was very close to catching him. Scared out of his mind, Sundance whipped around and clawed an eye. The badger snarled and clawed Sundance on his chest, leaving nasty gash marks and a puddle of blood. (Poor Sundance! He keeps getting hurt.) The badger's eye, however, was scratched too, and it seemed to be blind in that eye now.

Sundance laid there in the grass with his blood soaking his fur and puddling around him. The scarlet liquid was staining grass around him. Three huge claw markings were on his chest, still gushing with blood. He couldn't move and he felt pain like never before. He was helpless now. Sundance wasn't sure himself if he could make it. A scratch this bad was definitely fatal.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:54 pm

Cherryfall finally managed to blink away the dust caught in her eyes, although she could feel them water. Looking up she spotted Russetstream having what looked like a panic attack, and looked the other direction to see Sundance sprawled on the ground. Shrugging, she decided that she'd have to calm down Russetstream first and clambered her way over to the she-cat. "Shh... Easy, Russetstream. It'll be okay."she whispered, a little gentler. Carefully she picked the she-cat up by her scruff and hauled her over to a safer area. To the shade. Putting her down under the bush she got another pawful of cobwebs and once again attempted to press them to her wounds.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:03 pm

*Bloodstreak see's Sundance get clawed and that reminds him of the scar across his chest* *Then Bloodstreak looses his strength in holding the badgers back as a huge badger slits the back of his neck open across even his veins and he falls to the ground as blood gushes and flies out of his battered and beaten body *

E.S.T
EveryoneStandTogether

Last edited by Whitestorm on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:04 pm

((is there any one here with kits? I would like to add mine to the litter and pretend its always been that way))
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:05 pm

(Warrior Cat killing party for the badgers o.o)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:10 pm

((Yup... A massacre, so to speak O.o))

Cherryfall screeched with rage as warrior after warrior dropped to the ground. Enfuriated she leaped at the badger sitting over Bloodstreak's body and tossed off bits by bits of it's fur, letting clumbs of it fall to the ground. "Leave them alone, filthy scavengers!" she growled and bit down hard into it's spine. Seemingly, this cause it to panick slightly because she hit some sort of nerve, which made it's leg twitch. Growling she continued chewing at various places, riding the badger by holding on to it's back whil it bucked, reared and did everything it could to get her off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:13 pm

Russetstream calmed down a little as Cherryfall used a softer tone. Her brain started to reboot and she saw Sundance bleeding to death and panick rose inside her again. "No Sundance! You can't die! I love you!" She screamed above all the snarling. She felt her head hit the ground and tears rolled from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:15 pm

*Right as the badger with Cherryfall on it approached him, Pantherclaw yells at Cherryfall to jump off the badger so he could kill it with a huge swift slice to it's face*

E.S.T
EveryoneStandTogether

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:15 pm

THEstorywriter wrote:
((is there any one here with kits? I would like to add mine to the litter and pretend its always been that way))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:18 pm

(Sorry, I don't think there is, though I wanted Russetstream to have some if Sundance decided on her.)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:22 pm

Cherryfall noted that Pantherclaw yelled at her and immediatly leaped off. Seeing Russetstream's panick she ran over to the she-cat and touched her cheek lightly. "Don't worry. Just lay all quietly, and I'll go get him. Calm down." she whispered, her eyes fixed on the she-cat for a moment before she applied a new round of cobwebs before taking flight again. This time knocking the badger aside and standing protectivly in front of Sundance, until the badger backed slightly with confusion. Being blinded seemed to have left it lost.

Neatly hauling Sundance to her back she almost crumbled underneath his weight as she stumbled off towards the place she's put Russetstream. Finally, when her feet almost gave way, she put him down. Feeling her feet ache with exhaustion she left the fighting to Pantherclaw and pressed the last cobwebs left onto Sundance's throat wound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:23 pm

((Okay, thanks))

A little skinny kit wondered around the shore line of the lake. "Mewl!"
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:24 pm

*Bloodstreak lays on the ground paralysed in the fear of dying and leaving everything behind as he remembers the good times he had in life as he is afraid to loose them all* *As Pantherclaw noticed that Cherryfall jumped off he tore out the final blow to the badger killing it in its tracks*

E.S.T
EveryoneStandTogether

Last edited by Whitestorm on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:27 pm

Russetstream looked up at Cherryfall, feeling new respect and apprecation grow inside her towards the she-cat. Russetstream heard a soft mew and saw a small kit just beyond the wreckage of the battle. Panic welled up inside and she scrambled to her paws, racing towards the kit, trying to get her to safety before she was hurt.

(Strangely like WindClan O.O )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:30 pm

((my kit?))

Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Sundance heaved as he was hauled over, leaving a trail of dark scarlet blood behind. His vision was blurry, but he could see Russetstream enough to know that was her. He couldn't feel pain anymore, instead it felt numb. "R-Russ...?" That was all he could say of her name before needing to take another breath. "I-I don't..." He paused. "know i-if..." Another breath. "I'll make it..." He said at last. "B-But I-I love l-love you....." He glanced around, his vision darkening, realizing she wasn't there anymore. Everything seemed to slow down enough to see that she was racing away. His words were unheard, and Sundance wanted to give up. Death was too strong... (Should he die?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:33 pm

(yeah! :D to THEstorywriter! Not you Mags! So no! He shouldn't die! DX)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:35 pm

The kit looked at the catt running towards him. He got up and ran to the cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next