Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:08 pm

(Ok lets say they are just finishing training.)

Sandpaw swept under Bloodstreak's paws oncemore, to try and make him fall over. She was sweating everywere, and she felt a bit dizzyy. "Hey Bloodstreak, you think we could stop for today?" She asked wyrily.

Silversnow started panting rapidly. And she started having contractions. Sheyowled loudly. (Making this as short and not many details. And hola)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:10 pm

*Bloodstreak nodded.*
"Sure. Now we check on Silversnow."
*HE mewed happily.*

(Let the kitting begin)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:14 pm

(Lol hola.)

Dewpaw ran over to Silversnow as soon as she started yowling. She brought chamomile and borage with her.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:23 pm

*At the last second Bloodstreak realized a yowl in agony about in the distance and he rushed over as quick as he could only to find Silversnow panting heavily. HE pushed Dewpaw over to Silversnows other side and lay next to her.*
"Silversnow calm down. Be gentle. I know you and I will will both be happy to raise kits. It will be great now hang in there for me ok?"
*He mewed encouragingly and licked Silversnow's muzzle gently*
"Just don't die ok?"
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:25 pm

Silversnow was panting harder by tthe time Dewpaw got there. She had another ccontraction. Then Bloodstreak arrived, but Sandpaw stayed outside Silversnow nodded.

(I think I wanna have four kits, and have one end up dead.)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:30 pm

(Ok)

"Hold on Silversnow! You can't die. I won't let you!"
*He mewed with a small tone of anger in his voice*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:44 pm

Dewpaw looked over at Bloodstreak. "Calm down, she's just having contractions." She picked up the chamomile and nudged them closer to the birthing she-cat. "Here, eat these."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:53 pm

(Whitestorm, your freaking silversnow out!)

Silversnow's eyes widened at Bloodstreaks words. Then she licked up the chamomile.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:59 pm

*Bloodstreak growled under his breath slightly and backed away*
"Fine. I'll let you do this. You have more knowledge then me so you can help her."
*HE mewed calmly*

*His older mate died in childbirth so he gets a little freaked. DON'T BLAME ME! Blame the cat XD)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:18 pm

Silversnow had another contraction, and she yowled in pain. The kitting was taking longer than usuall. Her claws were unsceathed, and she was raking the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:24 pm

How can I just sit and watch as my mate yowls in pain and struggles to live? Am I that bad? I can't believe this.....
*He thought to himself*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Dewpaw looked over at Bloodstreak, noticing how tense and nervous he seemed. "How about you go wait outside the entrance, OK? I'll call you in when all the kits are born." She meowed before turning back to Silversnow. She rubbed her shoulders gently. "Just relax."
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:32 pm

*Bloodstreak hissed*
"DO you even think I will leave my mate to DEATH!? No I am NOT leaving!"
*He spat.*

(oooh. Bloodstreak might join Chaos and his plans trying to take over the clans after a while Mwahahahahahahahaha *Cough* *Cough*)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:36 pm

Silversnow calmed down, her face was still strained, and she was still tence. The contractions were coming faster now, and she was panting heavily.

Sandpaw poked her head in. "Bloodstreak, come on, let Dewpaw work in peace, it will make her more calm to have her work alone without the cat's mate critisizing her all of the time.

(What about the kits?)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:42 pm

(uum they are coming aren't they? Let em' out whenever u want.)

*Bloodstreak glanced his head over to Sandpaw and nodded still angry and he lay close just out of Dewpaw's sight*
"No further will I walk Sandpaw. Silversnow's dying. This is not what I wanted..... I will not leave her. I can't and I won't."
*He mewed softly to Sandpaw*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:48 pm

Dewpaw hissed at the tom, her temper starting to get out of control. She charged up to Bloodstreak, anger and frustration sparking in her gaze. "Listen here! I'm the medicine cat and I say if she's dying or not! So shut your trap and sit outside the nursery entrance quietly without wining!" She growled and stalked away, back to Silversnow.

(Dewpaw may be a medicine cat but she's got an attitude! Wink )
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:51 pm

Silversnow winced, and pushed really hard. Out popped one little kit. She was panting heavily. She nipped the kit's sack. "Blood...streak...please do...what Dewpaw said..." Her voice hardly audible. Then returned to the kit and started licking it.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:56 pm

Dewpaw pushed the borage to Silversnow. "Eat these. I'll do that," she meowed softly to her, and start licking the new born kit.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:00 pm

(Ok the only words I would be able to respond to Dewpaw would be Holy beeeeeep! XD DAAaAAAANGG!)

*Bloodstreak eyes widened as the kit came then he turned his glance to Dewpaw and hissed*
"Fine! Prove to the clan that your not a real medicine cat and let her die at your own free will! I thought you cared..."
*He mewed then he charged off into another area of the forest*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:04 pm

For now im going to controll the kits, but im going to put two up for adoption.)

Silversnow backed away, then licked the borage up. Then Bloodstreak stormed off. She sighed. Why is he so worried? She started her contractions again.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:08 pm

How dare they keep me away! I'm her MATE! This isn't happening. Do I even care for my clan anymore?
*He thought angrily. His head was packed with questions but he kept them to himself*

(Ok now Bloodstreak might turn on the clan and kill Dewpaw. Spotted you killed Pantherclaw. So Maybe it will be even? O_o)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:14 pm

(Then there wont be a medicine cat.)

Sandpaw raced after Bloodstreak. "Bloodstreak! You didnt have to run away!" She was panting from the run..."They...just didnt want you in there, it was just too crowded in there.." she tryed to reason.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:18 pm

(ok then not dewpaw but maybe one cat)

*Tears flew out of Bloodstreak's eyes as he continued to charge through but he was panting. He didn't care anymore. He was confused, and lost. He tripped over a loose rock and slid a few meters and stopped his head on his paws, crying.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Dewpaw hissed as Bloodstreak walked away and then pressed her paw lightly to Silversnow's belly area and smiled softly as a ripple passed over her. She looked up at Silversnow. "Another's on the way."
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:29 pm

(Awe Noodles! Now I have to wait til' Rain comes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next