Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

RiverClan Territory - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:05 pm

*He glanced to Autmnwind and mewed softly.* "Basspaw broke his back." *Bloodstreak decided to take a walk and headed out to the forest.*
Why am I still serving my clan? I have nothing to fight for anymore. My mate is dead.... My brother is dead..... There is nothing left for me.
*He thought bitterly to himself.

( Uh oh. I can sense changes....... Mwahahahahaha. I think we are getting closer to the changes...... >Smile )
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:22 am

(but he has sandpaw...oh no! the tramsformation!)

sandpaw nodded awake, and got up to go hunting
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:01 pm

(Heheheh.)

*Bloodstreak decided to lay down by a tree and buried his face in his paws.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:22 am

Basspaw and Pinepaw watched Sandpaw leave. "She'll never love me if I can't be a warrior." He meowed hoarsely.

Pinepaw nudged him gently. "Nonsense, Sandpaw loves you for who you are." He meowed softly. His littermate looked up at him. "Really?" Pinepaw smiled reassuringly. "Of course." He meowed with a purr.

Basspaw sighed with relief. "Thanks Pinepaw." He meowed, choked with emotion. I couldn't ask for a better brother.

Pinepaw had the same thought as he lay beside his brother, avoiding his limp useless back legs. They both soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:31 pm

(Mwahahaha. Now I need to wait for Raindrop to unfold my brilliant plan.... *Evil laugh* XD)

*Bloodstreak rose his head up instantly when he caught the scent of a squirrel. He rose to his paws to stalk the fat creature. He jumped and landed his paws with a blow knocking the creature unconscious.*
"I was expecting a bigger challenge. That was to easy. Oh well. Better than nothing."
*He mewed as he snapped it's spine and bit a down onto the squirrel, letting the sensation of blood flow through his mouth*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:36 pm

(OK! What's going on? I need an update X3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:34 pm

((I do as well! I`m killing off Copperstar in the next couple of weeks and will be appointing a new deputy as I`m not sure how active the oold one is))
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:12 am

(wait? What you need me to do??)

Sandpaw was about to catch that squirrel when bloodstreak killed it. "HEY! whats the big idea?..." Then she stopped seeing bloodsereak. "Oh its you...How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:05 pm

(Oh man. I know it's only an RP but it's so hard to do it! XP nothing just needed you to post so we could get to schedule of meh havin him leave)

*Bloodstreak turned his head to see his apprentice and dipped his head shortly then rose it.*
"Good Sandpaw. Hey, you want me to catch you a bird?"
*He mewed softly. He knew he was going to leave soon. He had taught Sandpaw well and knew she could fend for herself. The bird was a special present and last gift.*

(He's gonna take off during the night and leave Sandpaw one of the Blue Jay feathers on his collar for her. As to that recap? I really haven't payed much attention to anything else other than Bloodstreak's change so I wouldn't know. Sorry for the inconvinience, or however you spell it XP)
(OH OH WAIT! Duusteh, Bloodstreak is undergoing a transformation! Maybe he could murder Copperstar in her sleep! He's going to be a bad kitteh! XD And dramatic))

Last edited by Whitestorm on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:56 pm

Sandpaw shrugged. "Well, I would prefer fish...But if you want to then sure i guess." She smiled slightly. She started grooming the dirt from her fur aquardly....(kk.)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:23 pm

"Whatever you want Sandpaw."
*He mewed softly*
"I really will miss you."
*He mewed as he approached the river.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:07 pm

(sorry that i havent been on for a few days but ill be on as much a i can)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:34 pm

((okay will you be active? I`ve been gone, so I`m not sure how active you`ve been...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:54 pm

(i will and im pritty active)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:31 pm

(( okay I`ll keep her deputy unless you want to change the dputy and if don`t want her to be deputy I have a plan))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:40 pm

(Ill like to keep Autumnwind as deputy because i realy wont to be leater but when Autumnwind becomes leater i dont know who i would mack deputy. Do you know any good cats that could be deputy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:41 pm

((possibley and let`s take this to pm))
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:26 pm

*Bloodstreak dove into the river and swam deep, sighting a nice big juicy goldfish, he clamped his jaws around it and swam back up. When he reached the surface, he shook some of the water out of his fur, and walked over to Sandpaw and lay the big fish in front of her.*
"There you go Sandpaw. I hope you like it."
*He mewed happily*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:28 pm

Sandpaw looked at him with big eyes. "Why did you say you will miss me?? Are you going somewere?" She took a nibble of the fish.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:31 pm

*Bloodstreak's eyes widened and he coughed a bit.*
"Sandpaw, you are a great apprentice. You will make a great warrior. I know it. I've taught you everything I know. I must move on soon Sandpaw. I'm sorry. I won't right this second. But, I must leave eventually. I'm sorry."
*He mewed sadly as a little bit of water built up in his eyes.*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:06 pm

Sandpaw looked away. "Why are you leaving? Are your friends not good enough for you? What about your kits!? Just because silversnow is gone doesnt mean that you have to leave!" She turned and ran off, tears streaning from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:08 pm

I love you all. My kits and Sandpaw. They mean everything to me, but I just can't handle the pressure.
"I love you Sandpaw. I truly will miss you..."
*He mewed to himself as he padded back to camp, took the bluejay feather out of his collar, padded into the apprentices den, and lay it in her nest then raced out of camp heading toward the tunnels*

(Ok Silver this is it.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:46 pm

(Some one can wake up Basspaw and Pinepaw when ever they want :3)

Russetstream trolololed around. (No I'm kidding I just don't know if Mags replied or if I never did, I feel like when Sundance came back to life Russet and Sun's relationship died in the RP :C )
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:04 pm

(It hasn't. And I have no clue if I posted. Too long ago. I'm not even sure what was happening.)

Sundance was laying around, extremely bored and unsure of what to do. Actually, he was thinking. Thinking of both Autumnwind and Russetstream. He still couldn't decide over the two, but he was making up his mind. He stood up, still limping from his injury to Russetstream. "Hey, Russet. Would you like to do something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:07 pm

Russetstream nodded and gave him a smile. "Of course. You feeling better then?" She asked and looked over the tom, who still seemed very injured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next