Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:19 pm

(So he's only got one injury? XD)

Dewpaw sighed, a bit annoyed. "OK," she growled softly. "I'll be speaking to Copperstar about you and Bloodstreak and this incident later and she'll figure out what to do with you two." She looked over at Talonpaw. "Put those chewed marigold leaves on his scratch and then have him apply some cobwebs on it to keep them on it." With that she walked out of the den carrying some of the cobwebs and her other herb over to Russetstream and Sundance.

(Wow. I actually thought Basspaw was to blame but now that I know what happened I'm not so sure on who's side to take >_>
And why should an apprentice not spend more time with another apprentice instead of her mentor? People confuse me sometimes o.O)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:22 pm

(lol i have nothing more to say. *does back flips for a cool exit* <<Im always wish I could do that X3)

Russetstream saw Dewpaw coming and laided her check against Sundance's. "Here comes Dewpaw." She meowed reasuringly.

Talonpaw did as he was told and pressed the marigold and cobwebs down gently.

Basspaw kept pretty still as all this went on, but once again felt ashamed for attacking his clanmate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:23 pm

(lol i have nothing more to say. *does back flips for a cool exit* <<Im always wish I could do that X3)

Russetstream saw Dewpaw coming and laided her check against Sundance's. "Here comes Dewpaw." She meowed reasuringly.

Talonpaw did as he was told and pressed the marigold and cobwebs down gently.

Basspaw kept pretty still as all this went on, but once again felt ashamed for attacking his clanmate.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:39 pm

(Who attacked who first? o.O)

Dewpaw sat down next to Sundance and Russetstream. "He's alive?" She asked blankly. She wasn't to fond of how her day was going. She put the herbs down and started working on all his wounds.
(Do I have to go into detail? >_<)
(Have they found out that Fernshade is dead yet?)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:46 pm

(To be honest i think we attacked at the same time)

*Bloodstreak stood up out of his nest and padded off to the forest*
"Come on Pantherclaw. Lets hunt."
*He mewed to Pantherclaw*

*Pantherclaw raised his head up to Bloodstreak with the exhaustion in his eyes.*

*Bloodstreak realized his brother was tired so he decided to go alone*
"Alright, you can stay. I won't tire you anymore."
*He mewed softly*

"Thank you."
*Pantherclaw mewed softly then nodded, and lay back down in his nest trying to sleep*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:34 pm

(how was Fernshade killed)

Autumnwind ran over to Dewpaw and said "Is Sundace going to be ok."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:05 pm

Sandpaw stood back as talonpaw applied the marigold. I hope they dont get banned from the clan! She was worried. But looked very calm. (Sorry, missed a few pages.)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:33 pm

Dewpaw looked up at the deputy. "I don't know yet. He's in really bad shape. He's badly injured." She looked back down again to work on the tom.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:50 pm

Sundance saw Autumnwind. He let out a small smile. "Ye-" He started to say before being interrupted by a cough. "Maybe." He finished. He glanced at Russetstream, hoping she wasn't too worried either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:21 am

"Is there any way i could help?" Whitekit asked
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:27 am

*Bloodstreak lay still by the stream and thought*
Why not end it now? My life has no meaning anymore. I don't deserve to live at all. I messed up, and don't know how to fix it...
*He thought sadly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:34 am

Goldenflower was walking next to a stream looking for fish when she saw Bloodstreak on the other side of the stream. "Hi Bloodstreak. How are you do today?" She said
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:36 am

*Bloodstreak lifted his head up and saw Goldenflower*
"I'm good. How are you?"
*He mewed softly to Goldenflower*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:42 am

"I'm Fine. I was just looking for some fish but the water is so low that i dont think that there are any in the water." Goldenflower said
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:21 am

Cherryfall smiled softly at her apprentice, glad he'd managed to achieve something today. Finally, when they'd reached the lake she stopped and stared at the pitiful amount of water left in the lake, barely enough to fill it. "Hopefully the drought will end soon." she muttered, her voice rather rought. Apparently, it was harder to catch fish as well, especially since the water was so low. Besides, the water along the shore was so shallow, there weren't many fish to catch there. Sighing she looked at Pinepaw and shook her head. "Try to find something. I'll look closer to the island." she said and padded towards the gathering island.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:42 pm

Goldenflower wrote:
(how was Fernshade killed)

(I think she accidentally swallowed a death berry)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:32 pm

((Yeah, she did. Be glad she didn't explode... o3o))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:37 am

(whitestorm did you rp something after is rped
Spoiler:

)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:59 am

(Nope. I didnt)

"Bloodstreak nodded to Goldenflower, and jumped into the stream diving to the bottom as he clamped his jaws around a goldfish, and swam back up. Blood dripping from his jaws from the kill as he dropped the fish onto the ground*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:08 am

"Nice catch." Goldenflower said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:11 am

*Bloodstreak smiled at Goldenflower, and nodded*
"Thank you. I can catch birds too."
*He mewed softly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:16 am

“That would be great. With this heat I think it would be best to hunt in the trees.” Goldenflower purred
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:24 am

*Bloodstreak caught the sight of a huge raven about to leave ground but Bloodstreak charged at it like there was no tomorrow , and jumped as it began flight and caught it between his paws and snapped it's spine killing it. He chuckled a brief second then glanced over to Goldenflower,*
"I don't need trees to catch birds. Only speed and good eyesight."

(In case you find this weird, he was born with good jumping skills)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:32 am

(Ok so he maybe part skyclan XD)

"You’re a great hunter. River clan is lucky to have a great hunter like you." Goldenflower said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:13 pm

(Watch out if silversnow sees you 2 she will be jealous. Twisted Evil)

Silversnow wondered were Bloodstreak had gone. She checkex in the warriors den twice. I thought he was tired. She shrugged. I will go looking for him later, but right now I'm gonna take a nap. She yawned and walked to her nest, and curled up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next