Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:47 pm

(I'mma pull a doctor who move)

Dewpaw looked over at Talonpaw when he sat down next to her. She turned back to Basspaw and Sandpaw, starting to delicately apply cobwebs to Sandpaw's wounds. "She will..." She meowed calmly and began chewing some marigold petals and leaves, applying it to some of her other wounds. "Not today of course." She put some cobwebs over the marigold to keep it on Sandpaw and then looked up at Basspaw. "She's going to be fine." She got up and looked at Talonpaw. "Wanna share a fish?"

"Well.... I was looking for you!" Icepaw smiled and purred lightly. "I don't think I'l want to play hide and seek anymore, I'm all seek'ed out, but do you want to do something else?" She looked around, wondering what to do and shook her pelt, starting to get slightly cold.

Brightpaw rolled his eyes, starting to go out the camp entrance. "Fine, bring your boyfriend. Come on," he meowed and smirked as he walked on.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:51 pm

Fallowpaw hissed at Brightpaw. "Get away, fleabag! No one asked you to come. Stop inviting yourself and go away." He flicked his tail in anger as he was called a looser. He stood next to Longpaw protectively.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:54 pm

Brightpaw seemed to ignore Fallowpaw, only flicking his tail in irritation to show he heard the other tom. "Come on Longpaw! Let's go! Those fish aren't going to catch themselves!"

(WB >:O)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:55 pm

Saberpelt watched as a few fish swam by, not noticing that some of them would soon become prey. Soon a large fish appeared, the she-cat smiled as her front paw shot forward and hooked on the fish. She pulled it out of the water and killed it with a quick bite to the throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:58 pm

Longpaw flinched when Brightpaw called Fallowpaw her boyfriend. She looked at the two arguing toms, shrinking back a little. When Brightpaw called to her she looked at Fallowpaw appologeticly and padded forward, slow enough so that Fallowpaw would catch up but quick enough to keep up with Brightpaw.

Basspaw looked up at Dewpaw greatfully. "Thank you." He mumbled happily and put his head on his paws, purring as he fell asleep beside Sandpaw.

Pinepaw smiled and purred. "Right now I'm just hungry!" He meowed and padded into camp. "You?" He meowed over his shoulder.

Talonpaw grinned at her. "I'd love to." He meowed softly looking at her, his gaze gentle. He turned around and padded toward camp, he turned around half way there to see if she was following.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:03 pm

By now, only a few fish swam where Saberpelt had caught the big fish. Foolish fish. She thought to herself. Don't they know how to tell when a predator is near? Saberpelt crouched down and waited until a fish dared to near the top of the water, then she scooped out and caught the fish. She threw it in the air and caught it in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:09 pm

Fallowpaw hissed under his breath and sped up to be on the other side of Longpaw. There was no way he was going to let a stupid fleabag like Brightpaw steal Longpaw away from him. He was very angry and kept silent, but still kept up with them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:12 pm

Longpaw sighed happy the fighting was done. She smiled at both toms, not really sure what there were both so upset about and she just guess that they were angery because they called eachother names. "So where w-wold you like to hunt?" She meowed quietly, cursing her nervousness.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:17 pm

Fallowpaw shrugged. "The river was where we were going to go. Then Brightpaw invited himself, so why don't you ask him? I'm sure he'd be happy and arrogant enough to lead us somewhere else." He spat. Not at Longpaw, but Brightpaw. His pelt was still burning with anger.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:17 pm

"Let's go to the creek." Brightpaw padded at Longpaw's side, his eyes narrowed and his lips curved slightly into a small smirk. I won this time, Fallowpaw, he thought slyly. He lightly pushed on Longpaw's side, pushing her in the direction he wanted to go in. He stopped when he got to the water's edge of the creek outside of camp and started wading in by himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:20 pm

Longpaw shrank back at Fallowpaw's harshness but padded in the direction Brightpaw was leading her. She felt his pelt against hers and she wobbled slightly before remembering to breath. She smiled up at Fallowpaw and wadded in beside Brightpaw.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:23 pm

Fallowpaw carefully waded in next to the two. He glanced around and saw a shimmering fish. He smirked, ready to show off for Longpaw. He made sure his shadow didn't scare away the fish. He hooked his claws into it as it swam by and killed it. It wasn't too hard though, since the water levels were so low. There wasn't many fish either. Fallowpaw happened to get lucky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:25 pm

Longpaw smiled happily. "Great catch!" She purred and stopped fidgetting as she tried to catch her own. She didn't really see anything else though.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:29 pm

Brightpaw saw Fallowpaw go off for a fish and catch it and then saw a glint of silver out of the corner of his eye. He waded off in the opposite direction of Fallowpaw. I know what he's doing, and I won't let him impress Longpaw! I'll be the one to impress her! He though and leaped into the water after the fish he had saw. He swam back up to the surface and flicked the fish out of the water. It hit Longpaw's head. He chuckled at the sight and waded over to her. "You OK?" He asked.

(Ugh I keep forgetting Icepaw and Dewpaw)

Icepaw nodded and followed Pinepaw. "Sure!"

Dewpaw trotted after Talonpaw happily. So happy she almost seemed to glow. She ran for a bit, catching up to Talonpaw and walking at his side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Longpaw felt the fish hit her head. "Ow!" She cried as a fin smacked her eye. She sighed when Brightpaw laughed and asked her if she was ok. "Yeah. I guess." She meowed, completely embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:42 pm

Fallowpaw dropped the fish at the edge of the creek on dry ground. When he heard the 'Ow' he glanced at Longpaw and rushed by her side. He glared at Brightpaw, giving him a look that said 'Good Job' in a sarcastic manor. He glanced back at Longpaw. "Are you all right, Longpaw?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:48 pm

Longpaw gave a weak smile. "I'm fine! Please don't bother worrying over me!" She meowed quickly and felt her pelt grow hot.

Talonpaw looked at Dewpaw's happy face. Is it me that makes her so happy? If it is, I hope I can always make her like this. He padded into to camp, passing Pinepaw and Icepaw and went right to the fresh-kill pile. "You go ahead and pick something out." He meowed happily. "I could eat anything right now." He joked and smiled at her.

Pinepaw padded up to the fresh-kill pile and picked out a plump, juicy looking fish. He padded to the back part of camp so they could eat in peace.

(lol Pinepaw is less of a gentleman then Talonpaw XD)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:32 pm

Sandpaw later woke up to see basspaw by her side. She purred happily aand looked around to see that she was in camp. Everything was so busy. She turrned back to basspaw who was asleep. She closed her eyes again and fell back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:09 pm

* Bloodstreak wakes up from his long rest and stretches. Then heads out to the forest to renew the scent marks. *
"Hmm I don't smell any Riverclan out here by the border. Thats odd. Oh well." * Bloodstreak says as he renews the scent marks for the border. *
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:30 pm

Silversnow was walking through the forest. watching for prey. She heard rustling in the bushes not far from were she was standing and walked cautiously toward it. She knew it was riverclan. She jumped out from behind a tree. and saw it was bloodstreak. "oh hi bloodstreak!" she smiled at him. "whatcha doing?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:33 pm

* Bloodstreak smiles and looks over toward Silversnow happy to see her * "Hi Silversnow I was just renewing the scent marks and apparently nobody has done it in a while. What about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Saberpelt glanced back at the water and sighed as she noticed that the fish were gone. She picked up her catch and padded back to the camp.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:19 pm

Thunderheart wrote:
Longpaw gave a weak smile. "I'm fine! Please don't bother worrying over me!" She meowed quickly and felt her pelt grow hot.

Talonpaw looked at Dewpaw's happy face. Is it me that makes her so happy? If it is, I hope I can always make her like this. He padded into to camp, passing Pinepaw and Icepaw and went right to the fresh-kill pile. "You go ahead and pick something out." He meowed happily. "I could eat anything right now." He joked and smiled at her.

Pinepaw padded up to the fresh-kill pile and picked out a plump, juicy looking fish. He padded to the back part of camp so they could eat in peace.

(lol Pinepaw is less of a gentleman then Talonpaw XD)

(Tehehe)

Brghtpaw ignored Fallowpaw and smiled at Longpaw before walking away to try for another fish.

Dewpaw purred. "OK," she meowed before picking up a large, golden and brown flecked fish. She flicked her tail to him, signaling for him to follow and walked away to a shaded part of camp where no other cats where.

Icepaw watched Pinepaw pick up a fish and walked away. He's a real gentleman, she thought sarcastically. She picked up a smaller, thinner fish on purpose and followed after Pinepaw with it, sitting down next to him quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Saberpelt layed her prey on the fresh-kill pile then chose a small fish for herself. She padded over to the edge of the clearing and began eating.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:07 am

((Since Fernshade hasn't been adopted, I'll just kill her off.))

Fernshade was walking through the territory when she accidentally swallowed a deathberry while watching the clouds. Choking she fell to the ground and her breathing became shallower and shallower until it stopped completely, leaving her lying on the ground, her eyes wide open and with a fearful look on her face.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next