Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

RiverClan Territory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:43 pm

*Birdpaw streached as she came out of the apprintice den and blinked in the scourching summer sun. She streached and her fluffy tail puffed out. I`m going to find my brothers and se if they want to go to the shallows. She heard Silentrapid call a patrol and decided it sounded fun and meowed, "I will Silentrapid." She trotted forward ready to go on a patrol then go on a swim*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:47 pm

*Silentrapid dipped his head to Birdpaw in thanks for joining the patrol. Scanning the clearing for his apprentice Jaypaw, he found no trace of him and Bloodstreak. Flicking his ear in irritation on how his apprentice was not here in camp, ready to join patrols and train, he turned back to Birdpaw. "If no one else shows up to join, we can go together." and have a weak smile.*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:53 pm

sandpaw poked her head outside of the den. "he I will come!" she smiled and ran over to were birdpaw and silentrapid was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:02 pm

*Birdpaw smiled beightly before saying cheerfully, "That``s okay with me Swiftrapid! I wonder where everyone is?" She looked around trying to find cats to join the patrol.*
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:07 pm

*looks over to Jaypaw and meows * "Jaypaw ? I think we done are hunting so lets head back to camp." * Bloodstreak said smiling and heads back to camp *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:53 pm

*Swiftrapid dipped his head to Sandpaw as she arrived. Maybe I am going to have apprentices. Anyways, I could do a group training. Maybe a prep battle. Giving a smile, he thought of how much fun the young cats would have, despite he is very young.*
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:01 pm

* walks over to Silentrapid and asks * " Can I come on the patrol ? " * Bloodstreak asked with a little tone of excitement in his nice soft toned voice *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:07 pm

*Silentrapid dipped his head in thanks as Bloodstreak offered to join the patrol. Nodding, he allowed him to join. Turning to him, he mewed, "Have you seen Jaypaw?" he mewed in his soft, quiet voice. Twitching his matter gray fur with reeds and knots in his ragged fur, he got a tick out of it.*
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:11 pm

* Bloodstreak turned around and gasped * "WHAT ?! H-h-he he was supposed to be following me.... We were just out and finished the hunt and well i asked him to follow me back into camp and I thought he did but I guess he wandered off . "

( i haven't seen spottedheart in a day or too so she probably hasn't posted yet )
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:18 pm

Sandpaw looked at her mentor as he came. were has he been all day? she thought, and looked down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:23 pm

*Silentrapid pinned his ears against his head and shook his head at the yelling. He hated loud noises. "Shh, no need to yell. He is a good apprentice, probably hunting or exploring. It is all okay." then he turned back to the apprentices who decided to join. "Well, we could go now. We have enough for a small patrol. Shall we go?" and turned to the camp enterance.*
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:25 pm

* Bloodstreak looks over to Sandpaw and smiles and mews softly * " Hi Sandpaw !"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:28 pm

*Silentrapid flicked his in annoyance as Bloodstreak and Sandpaw hinted that Bloodstreak has been neglecting his apprentice. He hangs out with my apprentice and abandons his own. Headin out to the enterance of camp, he flicked his tail for the patrol to follow.*
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:34 pm

* Stops and decides not to follow and walks up to Sandpaw and asks * " Hey Sandpaw ? I was wondering if you wanted to train . The reason I haven't been lately is because , well you dont look like you need any training to be honest. Your one of the best cats i know and well, you appear to hold yourself up for a very long time without any help , but if you want me to, we can train in the forest . "
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:40 pm

sandpaw looks up "But i thought we were going on a patroll, mabye later. Come on" she smiled and followed silentrapid. She was smiling because he complimented her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:41 pm

*Silentrapid pinned his ears against his head and lashed his tail. Train after the patrol. You already comitted yourself to it. Sighing, he stopped at the camp enterance and mewed in a slightly annoyed voice, "Coming?" and flicked his tail impatiently.*
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:45 pm

* Bloodstreak nods ok to Sandpaw and follows the patrol *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:19 pm

*Silentrapid padded into the forest. His steps were long and floppy almost like he was more used to swimming than walking. Scenting the air, he smelled the faint scent of the the badger. Suddenly, the strong odor of a few badgers and a milky reek, he detected it to be some cubs. Flicking his tail, signaling for the patrol to stay low, he followed the scent of the milky smell until he saw a den. The reek of badger filled his nose and made him wrinkle his nose in disgust.*
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:26 pm

* Bloodstreak pinned his ears down ready for any sudden attack and crouches but stands perfectly still *
* His eyes kept perfectly concentrated on the den and its surroundings waiting for something to happen *
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:45 pm

Jaypaw poked his head out from behind a bush. "Here I am!" He smiled and noticed Birdpaw standing there. His ears fell back he started to blush.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:53 pm

* sighs in relief and walks over to Jaypaw and smiles to him * "Where'd you head off to ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:58 pm

*Birdpaw saw Jaypaw and smiled. "Hey Jaypaw want to go on a patrol with us?!?! It would be more fun with him right Sandpaw!" yowlled Birdpaw cheerfully. Her olive green eyes shimmer and her bushy black tail swished around as she looked at her freind.*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:02 pm

sandpaw nodded. "uh huh " she said softly. "Sow shhh before the bad smelling animal hears you and eats you" She smiled and got low. It was a joke, but she was serious. It might alredy be too late... She flicked her tail for jaypaw to get in between birdpaw and herself. Being sure not to make and noise.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:04 pm

"Hm? Exploring! Where are you guys off to?" Jaypaw looked at the rest of the patrol when a waft of the scent of badgers hit his nose. "What's that smell?" His nose wrinkled in disgust. Jaypaw blushed as Birdpaw talked to him and he sat in between Sandpaw and her when Sandpaw invited him in between.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:07 pm

Sandpaw looked at him. "I have smelled that before, but I dont know what it is." She shrugged. "I guess we will find out." she smiled mischiviously. then looked back in front of her. Where bloodstreak and silentrapid were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next