Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

RiverClan Territory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:09 pm

*"I`m not sure Silentrapid came into camp, talked to Copperstar and then called for a patrol. I ready to kick some badeger but! can`t you guys tell that`s badger," said Birdpaw excitedly as she cocked her head on the last sentence.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:13 pm

*Silentrapid was about to claw the apprentices ears when he heard a large growl come from the den. Hearing claws scrape against rock, the badger let out a ferious roar and charged a the patrol. No! Stupid apprentices set off the badger! Unsheathing his claws, he prepared to fight and kill this badger.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:15 pm

Jaypaw's eyes grew giant. "Wah?! Oh... yeah, Badger. I've smelt before," he fibbed. Jaypaw's ears perked as a rumble came from the small cave. "Uh... uh, Silentrapid...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:17 pm

*Birdpaw let out a hiss as as the badger tore out of the den. Her eyes were wide with fear and her fur was on end. She unsheaved her claws and beared her teeth at the badger. She looked at Jaypaw. then Sandpaw as the badger came closer.*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:33 pm

sandpaw looked at birdpaw "what?! get out of the way!" she yelled and ran toward a tree and scrambled up it. Trees were her specialty. Which was odd, since she was a riverclan cat and all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:36 pm

*Birdpaw took a deep breath and grwlled, "Silentrapid can`t handle this on his own! i`m staying down here and helping him." She looked at the badger her eyes blazing. She looked at Silentrapid to make the first move. Then to Jaypaw as if he was going to stay or hide.*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:43 pm

Sandpaw growled with frusteration. "Im not hiding! that badgers going to run you over! she yelled down." Seeing that no one was going to move she gave a battle scream and jumped on the badgers back. She dug her claws deep into its back. She growled angrily trying to distract the badger.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:52 pm

Jaypaw glanced at Birdpaw nervousely and gulped before slashing out a paw and scoring it across one of the badger cubs' muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:07 pm

The badger reared up and rolled on its back squishing sandpaw in the process. It turned toward jaypaw. Sandpaw was left on the ground. She cought her breath and stood up .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:57 pm

*Silentrapid watched as the apprentices attacked without his command and he roared in anger. Leaping at the badger's back, he scrambled up and knew of only one move that could attack this blood throaty creature. "Leap and hold!!" he yowled to the apprentices. [i]It is the only one that is able to take down this tough skinned badger. Digging his claws deep in the badgers flesh, he lashed his claw, shredding its ear open as it tried to bite him. The badger swung it's large head back many times, to meet his claws that ripped at it's face and eyes and ears. Gouging open a large, deep cut on its jaw, it howled in pain. The badger fell on its back, blind in pain. The massive weight of the badger crushed small statured Silentrapid. Feeling his ribs shatter and his breath knocked from him, he lay there as it got up. The badger lunged for the killing bite towards Sandpaw. Mustering up all the courage and energy he had, he leaped up to have the badger's claws connect with his throat. Ripping his throat at the jugular, blood pulsed out in huge amounts. Falling to the ground, blood sprayed onto the ground as he gave a gurgled cry.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:46 am

(didn't you just make him, Snow?)

Jaypaw watched as in only a matter or seconds his mentor Silentrapid was almost, in his opinion, prepped and ready to die. He hissed at the badger and lunged for its throat, biting down behind the ears where it's fangs wouldn't be able to get him and it's claws would have a hard time getting to. He clung there, not about to let go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:04 am

*Birdpaw stood in horor as she watched Silentrapid get killed. It lasted oonly seconds soon replaced by anger. She was willing to risk her life to advenge her clan mate. She lep onto the bagers back and dug her claws in in and bit his scruff. She wanted to spat as bllod filled her moth.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:11 am

((I think Snow holds the record of having most cats killed... And 'cat killed quickliest after created' xP))
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:16 am

*Bloodstreak was petrified in fear as he just stood there and watched Silentrapid fall to the ground lifelessly thinking * "I could've helped...." *Bloodstreak whispers in disbelief as the fellow warrior lies dead at his feet * *But soon after all that he realises that the badger killed one of his closest friends and that there was no need to hold back so he charged at the badger at full strength and tackled it with his fully extended claws dug into the badger's chest repeatedly clawing and biting at the creature with tears rolling down his face * * Then he jumped off the badger and stepped back then charged at full speed slicing three massive cut marks to the side of the badgers face knocking it to the ground killing it * * And after all that fighting Bloodstreak's vision began to blur and then he suddenly passed out from exhaustion *

Last edited by Whitestorm on Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:23 am

(I should get an award for that! XD)
(He isn't read yet. I didn't announce. "He stopped jerking. Silentrapid was dead." he is just suffering... XD)

*Silentrapid layed there, blood gushing from his throat and belly. Shaking violently, he reached out with his paw and grabbed some moss he saw through the blood. Putting it on his throat with quivering paws, the moss quickly soaked up the blood. Grabbing for more, he put it across his neck and belly but it was drenched in blood in a matter of seconds. If he didn't receive medical attention as soon as possible, he will die.*

(I kill almost all my cats because no one else kills there characters. Think about the war. Barely any cats died accept all of mine that fought accept Braveheart. By me killing all my cats, I even out the ratio of what is expected of who will die.)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:15 pm

((Definitly, we should have a contest/statistics at that xP And I guess some deaths are needed... People are too attached to their lovely chars though </3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:17 pm

(Yeah. I don't care about anyone of my cats. I could put a bomb on them all and blow them up and I wouldn't care. They are nothing to me... Am I being to cruel? XD)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:05 pm

* wakes up and gasps as eyes go wide and runs over to Silentrapid and tries to stop the gushing * " No. No. Please dont die on me..... Jaypaw needs you ... The whole clan needs you . You must not die..... Come on stay with me please.." * Bloodstreak mewed softly *
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:35 pm

(Yes... o.o Don't touch my kitties! xD)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:40 pm

( lol mags i was thinking the exact same thing except i only have one kat that i rp in riverclan )
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:19 pm

Sandpaw cried out as silenrapid fell to the ground before her.she ran up to him. "Why did you do that?" She yelled angrily. She looked at her surroundings then saw bloodstreak. Fall of exaustion. All that was left were the apprentices. She fell to the ground in defeat. She gathered herself amd found some more moss and pressed it to his wounds. She ran up to the badger. She wasnt sure that it was dead and poked it, just to make sure it was.

(The badger should wake up. If you guys agree with it, we could have just the three apprentices face it while bloodstreak tends to silentrapid.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:18 pm

(Okay then. That would be a good idea! ^.^)

*Silentrapid looked up at Bloodstreak with eyes filled in intense pain. With shaking paws, he pressed on his throat, holding the blood back. After what seemed a life time, the blood stopped rushing violently and was just a small trickle. Looking up as Sandpaw went to touch the badger, he mewed in a gurgled voice, "Don't touch it you rock brain! Everyone, back into the forest, silently!" and with all of his left over energy which was enough to move inches at a time, he scooted to a fern bush. Turning to the apprentices, he hissed, barely audible, "Get back!"*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:42 pm

The badger woke with a start and it's huge paw swatted at sandpaw, and she fell on her side. All of the air knocked out of her. It was too late to take silentrapid's warning now. Her surroundings started going black. She took a giant breath and got up. She was a little wobbly but could still fight. She pounced at the badger with a look of determination in her eyes, her claws extended.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:51 pm

* Looks up at the badger and Bloodstreak's eyes fill back with anger and then he suddenly gasps and whispers * ' B-but i killed it........ Am i not strong enough to kill one badger ?.... no ... no NO I WILL NOT let you kill my friends! * Bloodstreak charges with full strength and slashes at the badger with a flurry of swift sharp combos trying this time his best trying to prove his worth and tries to help Sandpaw defeat the massive creature *

( how did the badger survive my massive onslaught ? )
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:05 pm

(Its super powered! Mwa ha ha *cough cough*)
Sandpaw reached contact with the creatures sideflank and dug her claws in deep.They were going to win this. I cant let silentrapid die, or else it would be my fault! she thought bitterly. She angrily started tearing the skin with her claws angrily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next