Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

RiverClan Territory - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:14 pm

* the badger looks and slices three sharp claws across the side of Bloodstreak's face knocking him hard to the ground and almost killing him. * * his vision begins to blur as he begins to think *
This is the end...... im sorry i couldn't help more...... * he thinks as he falls and falls hard *
* he lays there helplessly as the badger slashes at him repeatedly but he struggles to hold on *

Last edited by Whitestorm on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:30 pm

Sandpaw looks at bloodstreak fall. She started clawing harder at the badger. "You leave my friends alone." she growled under her breath. She somehow crawled up to its head, and started clawing at its eyes from atop. The badger took one mighty blow and raked her off of its head, at the same time raking her side. She fell to the ground, but landed on her feet, like all cats. She fell to the ground hardly able to move. how could this happen....? she thought before blacking out completley. The badger was temporarily blinded, but with all of them attacking it was now scared and retreated back to its den. Since it could not see..
(I think im going to kill her. Mabye.)

Last edited by moon flower on Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:33 pm

* Bloodstreak lies there almost lifelessly and twitching. His body beaten, battered, and wounded but he is still somehow surviving barely *
* with the gashes in his face oozing out blood, Bloodstreak realizes that he cant hold on much longer *
* panting and whimpering he barely manages to say * " P-p-please help me.... I dont want to die yet ... I havent done my duty as a Riverclan cat yet..... I cant die... Not now..... * he mews softly *

Last edited by Whitestorm on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:15 am

*Silentrapid snarled in anger and hissed, "You idiot!" despite his gushing injury, he stood up on wobbly legs. Summoning up the leftover energy, he groaned as his shattered ribs made it almost impossible to walk. Limping to Sandpaw, he grabbed her scruff roughly and drug her to his fern. Dropping her under the fern, he gave a growl and turned back to the badger. Lifting up on his hind legs, he then crashed to the ground, clamping his jaws on the badgers leg. Biting as hard as he could, tendons and ligaments snapped and poured over the ground. Blood splattered his clawed up face as he clamped harder. The badger was growing unstable and ready to collapse.*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:24 am

Sandpaw blinked her eyes open. "Silentrapid, dont..." she said weekly as she saw him go after the badger. She never finished her sentence before she blacked out again.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:08 am

Without much to do, Cherryfall had wandered about the territory for a while when she noticed the yowls, shrieks and agonized yells. Shrugging she headed towards the area they came from, to find cat after cat being thrown to the ground. Her eyes widening she realized many of her clanmates would die if she didn't come help them soon. Does it even matter? I don't care about life any longer. she thought, although a new feel grew into her mind. Although they probably care about theirs. she thought grimly. Without thinking much further she leaped forwards and sprang into action, hitting the badger's side so it tumbled over. Luckily, it was already weakened after the various fights. Panting slightly she ran over to the creature and made an attempt to claw open it's throat, having a disturbing liking for blood on her claws.

((Just felt that I should RP with my RiverClan char as well ^^; ))
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:09 am

* Bloodstreak tried really really hard to stagger to his feet but he had lost so much blood that he couldn't even move *
* But then after all the beating he has taken he manages to slowly pull himself to his feet realizing that he can't let his clanmates die so he starts charging at the badger looking for the final blow *
* as Bloodstreak approached the badger he jumped and slits the forehead and face of the badger wide open knocking it to the ground dead as blood flew out of the massive cut marks that he had just made * * Then Bloodstreak finally drops too the ground as blood flows freely from his wounds *
* and thinks * No....how could i be beaten down by one little badger?..... I must be better than this...... * He thinks as tears roll down his deeply scarred face *

Last edited by Whitestorm on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:45 pm

(Hey! What's going on? Can I have a recap?)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:48 pm

( yea we are fighing well fought a badger and im dying rite now and silentrapid was almost killed and i might survive but i need attention ( medical attention ) )

* Bloodstreak lying helplessly grounded as he waits for someone to come and try to help as he lays still in agony thinking * does anyone still care about me? Why is this happening?

Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:53 pm

(Silentrapid, sandpaw, and bloodstreak are badly hurt. Cherryfall came in to help. Badger is dead, i think.)

Sandpaw moans in her sleap she is slightly awake, but cannot even open her eyes. She silently makes prayres to starclan that her friends are alright. She wimpered. The pain was too much for her. She wanted to die, and end her pain now.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:59 pm

Jaypaw looked over at Bloodstreak, the blood gushing out of his wounds starting to eb towards his paws. He ran to get some cobwebs that a nearby log probably had and then ran back over to Bloodstreak with a paw wrapped in them. He sloppily applied the cobwebs to the warriors' wounds, not really knowing what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:05 pm

*Bloodstreak barely manages to wake and see Sandpaw laying on the ground and whispers * "Hey thanks Jaypaw but Sandpaw deserves it more than me attend to her first please....I'll be alright *he mewed weakly *

Last edited by Whitestorm on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Jaypaw looked at Bloodstreak before turning to Sandpaw and applying what was left of the cobwebs he had found to her wounds. "You're going to be alright, Sandpaw. I promise," he whispered to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:16 pm

(Whitestorm, please shorten your signature. It is much too long and will lag computers and mobile devices. Thank you for your understanding.)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:19 pm

*Bloodstreak groans in agony at the wounds and scars left on him by one badger*

(And sorry snow is 1 song ok?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:27 pm

(Yes, one is okay. Thank you!)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:49 pm

Sandpaw blinked her eyes open slightly, they were filled with pain. She opened her mouth as to say something but stopped. She closed her mouth again. And closed her eyes. She sighed and tried to fall asleep. But failed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:05 pm

*Silentrapid's breathing was shallow and his heartbeat was slowed. Laying there, his jaws still clamped against the dead badger's leg, blood was splattered all over his matted and tangled pelt. Barely managing to open his dull blue eyes, he saw the faint outline of his Clanmates but his eyes closed, crusting over with dried blood.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:28 am

Looking at the cats nearby Cherryfall could feel her chest being sprayed with blood, and instinctivly moved out of the way. Looking back at the badger she made sure it was dead, then headed over to the nearest cat possible. "Bloodstreak..? Are you alive?" She managed to utter, in a very soft and gentle tone of voice. Looking around se spotted a couple of cobwebs and grabbed them. Clearly not enough to cover all wounds, but enough to stop some of the worst bleeding. Pressing them on she watched the blood soak the cobweb, and then she left the tom lying there to check on the others.

Figuring out she could easily detect if thy were alive or not by seeking their pulse, or holding a paw in front of their nose to feel their breathing, she continued rapidly until she hada coverage of how many cats needed medical assistance. Soon she began gathering cobwebs, trying to find the most likely places for them to be at. We could really use a real medicine cat here... she almost yelled out loud, but decided to keep it to her mind instead.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:20 am

*Bloodstreak barely manages to wake and sees Cherryfall and replies * " I'll be alright " * *Bloodstreak barely managed to say before he passes out*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:39 am

Silversnow stretched and decided to go hunting. But right when she went out of the gate she smelled blood. She ran to the horrid smell. She took in the whole scean and wounded cats. She turned tail and ran as fast as she could back to camp instead off helping, like most cats would. She burst in the entrance and ran into copperstar's den. "Copperstar! There is a whole bunch of wounded cats there was a badger attack!" She didnt stop and ask if she could come in. She nervously waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:05 pm

(What the crap is going on now? o.O)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:06 pm

((Plain out chaos >.> Nah, there's the wounded cats after a battle with a badger. And cats trying to help out etc.))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:13 pm

(So.... what's Jaypaw, Icepaw, Brightpaw or Dewpaw supposed t be doing? XD)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:15 pm

((Er, Dewpaw should go tend to their wounds, possibly... And I don't know about the rest xP Quite frankly, I don't know what's going on either. I just jumped in so I wouldn't be totally neglected.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next