Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

RiverClan Territory - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:20 pm

(I was too X3
I could send one of my charries over to Scarface if you want to RP?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:25 pm

((btw guys I`m killing off Copperstar, I`ll use her in Starclan though and I`m starting back up in the rps))
*Copperstar trudged out of her den, a grim look on her face. She looks over her clan and a small, weak smile crossing her face. She new her time to join Starclan was nearing and she wanted to make sure she left her clan knowing they`d be fine with out her. She looked for her deputy, Autumnwid. She wanted to leave her with clear instructions on how to cope with out her.*

*Birdpaw looked for her mentor, Lilystem, with the idea of going for some battle training in mind. Her long fluffy tail skimmed the ground as she thoughtfully looked around for he mentor. She caught glimpse of the leader and sent a quick prayer to Starclan for her health.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:45 pm

Autumnwid saw that Copperstar was looking at her so she said "Is everythink ok Copperstar"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:02 pm

*Copperstar smiled softly at Autumnwind. "You knew I wasn`t going to live forever. I can hear the cats of Starclan calling my name. I`m sorry, but I think I may be joining the ranks of our ancestor`s ranks soon and you`ll be the Leader of our clan," rasped Copperstar feeling a bit weak. "I want you to keep our clan together after I die Autumnwind. I know you`ll make a great leader.." gasped Copperstar as her life flashed past her eyes and she fell back dead.*
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:23 pm

Spottedheart wrote:
(I was too X3
I could send one of my charries over to Scarface if you want to RP?)

(Sure)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:08 am

((I could send Sparrowsong too, that way I can start the game she'll be playing xP))

Sparrowsong was clearly bored, and when she lifted her gaze she noticed Scarface. Smirking, she decided this was a good point to use her beauty. She'd always enjoyed to play with toms, ever since she'd been a young apprentice. Her slender body and pointed face had always given her the talent needed to get a good grip at the toms. Getting up to her paws she walked over to Scarface, her ears tilted backwards, and moving in an elegant pace. "Hello, Scarface. Care to join me hunting?" she asked kindly, her multi-coloured eyes studying the tom eagerly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:47 pm

Autumnwind ladded down next to Copperstras dead baby and said "Ill be a great leater. I promice" She got and walked over to HighRock (i cant remeanber what its called). "Let all cats that can swim in the lake gather here for a clan gathering"

Goldenflower, Reedtail, Whitelightning, Jasmine, and Whitekit sat at the gathering area.

Last edited by Goldenflower on Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:48 pm

*Redfang arose and gathered under High Rock with the rest*

(High Rock is what it's called)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:09 pm

Dewpaw, Brightpaw, Jaypaw, and Icepaw gather, all sitting in their own little group.

Nightkit ran to the entrance of the nursery and sat there, watching the clan meeting quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:00 pm

(Thank you storm)

Autumnwind looked at her clan mates and said "My calm mates, Copperstar was a great leader but as we all know every cat must go to Starclan one day. Copperstar was old and it was her time to leave us and join her new clan mates in Starclan. Copperstar trusted me as her deputy to lead on her clan when she is gone. It is now my time to get my nine lives and become leader of Riverclan. Dewpaw and I will lever for moon pool and I will pick a new deputy for Riverclan when I come back."
Autumnwind jumped down firm the rock and walked over to Dewpaw. “Get the herbs ready for our travel.” She said.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:03 pm

*Redfang gasped at the words that poured out of Atumnwind's mouth*
Oh well. Everyone has to go eventually
*He thought to himself*

(No problem! ^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:08 pm

Whitekit was sad that Copperstar was gone. She begane to walk over to the nurery but stoped when she saw Nightkit. "Hi nightkit." She said
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:13 pm

Brightpaw's eyes watered slightly. "WHAT?! Copperstar's DEAD?!"

Dewpaw nodded and walked away, feeling grumpy. I know what to do. She doesn't need to tell me. She thought. She grabbed some herbs, wrapping the smaller things up into a bigger herb's leaf and carried it over to Autumnwind. "Eat it," she grumbled before walking into the medicine den to get herself one.

Nightkit glanced over at Whitekit. "Who are you?" He looked at her as if she had two heads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:19 pm

"Im Whitekit" She said smiling "Whats your name"

Autumnwind ate her herbs and waited for Dewpaw to eat her herbs.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:24 pm

(*Is trying to get Autumnwind's attention with Brightpaw*)

Brightpaw rose to his paws and stepped forward from his group of siblings, Jaypaw starting to cower away at his brother's outburst and Icepaw looking at Brightpaw slightly shocked. "Copperstar can't be dead!!" Brightpaw yowled at Autumnwind.

"I'm Nightkit," Nightkit meowed, shuffling his paws awkwardly.

(I feel like making Nightkit go evil o.o)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:27 pm

Sundance glanced up at the High Rock and shook his head. Poor Copperstar! He thought to himself. But then he glanced back at Autumnwind with admiration. She'll make a wonderful leader. He began to purr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:31 pm

(ops, sorry)

Autumnwind walked over to Brightpaw and said "I’m sad too that Copperstar is dead. All cats join Starclan and one day you will see her again"
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:34 pm

"How do we know you haven't killed her? You haven't shown us her body yet," Brightpaw snarled at the she-cat. Rat, he thought. I bet she killed Copperstar or something. She's been deputy for a long time. I'm sure ambitions would build up after a while.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:49 pm

Sundance growled at Brightpaw. "Brightpaw! Learn your place! Your mentor taught you better than that." He hissed. "She most certainly did not kill Copperstar. It was Copperstar's time to go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:52 pm

"i would never kill a clan mate" Autumnwind yelled "her boby is outside her den." Autumnwind looked at Sundcen and smiled know that he know that she didnt kill Copperstar.
(Who is Brightpaws mentor)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:27 pm

(I have no idea O.O)

Russetsream sat beside Sundance and stood beside him, tail lashing as he defended Autumnwind, agreeing with him by giving a sharp nod. She looked at Autumnwind and gave a small, respectful nod. "You will be an excellent leader. I wouldn't want anyone else to lead the clan." She meowed, though her eyes were tearing up. Cooperstar had been her mentor and friend since she was little. She saw Copperstar's body and padded towards it, pressing her muzzle through her dead leaders fur to touch her cold lifeless body. She had crouched down to do this so she leapt up to her paws and looked back at her clanmates as her tears began to slip away from her eyes. "Please exuse me." She meowed in a controlled voice and raced out of camp, begining to sob when she was sure no one could hear.

She cloapsed by the river with a thud, her body shaking and shuddering as she fought back sobs.

Talonpaw looked around for Dewpaw. After his encounter with Sparrowing he needed cheering up. He spotted the pretty she-cat by Autumnwind. "Dewpaw!" He called to her and bound over, licking her ears gently. He didn't care who saw them right now, he just wanted to be by her side.

Pinepaw looked around for Sparrowwing, he wanted to talk with the snappy she-cat. Something about her made him want to sit down and think. Her eyes. He realized with a puzzled sigh. He couldn't get her out of his mind. He shook his head in confusion and gave a small growl. "Where are you?" He asked himself in a quiet whisper.

Basspaw had watched his brother leave after he had dragged himself to the medicine cat den entrance. He gave a gurgled, fluid-filled cough and shuddered, feeling weak and had trouble breathing.

Lightpaw looked at Fallowpaw with wide eyes when she heard that Copperstar was dead, and she pressed herself into his fur for comfort as she gave a shiver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:15 pm

"thank you Russetsream." Autumnwind said. "Come on Dewpaw, lets go." Autumnwind begain to walk out of camp.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:32 pm

(I think it's Sundance that's his mentor, actually XD)

Brightpaw glared at Sundance and Autumnwind and growled quietly before whipping around and storming out of camp.

(Could someone kill him for me? X3 Or at least Icepaw. I NEVER play here. EVER.)

Dewpaw purred at Talonpaw and ate her herbs. "I got to go," she whispered to him. "I'll talk to you later." She nudged him almost playfully and then looked over at Autumnwind. She glanced at Talonpaw with a small smile and then ran after Autumnwind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:37 pm

Talonpaw nodded with a smile smile and flicked his tail in farewell. "Stay safe!" He called after her seriously.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:40 pm

(Gah sorry Spotteh. I would but Bloodstrak is going to murder a WindClan cat once Silveah gets on. It'll be one of her charries. How bout after that?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   RiverClan Territory - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next