Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ThunderClan Territory - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:03 am

*Scarletkit shrugged, "Yeah, I guess so." sitting there and looking up at the sky, tears began to form in her eyes. Sinking to the ground, she began to sob. I have been a horrible cat in my Clan! I miss mommy! And cried harder.*
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:20 am

Creektail shook his head and meowed,"No. I am not hungry. There's nothing else, I guess you can be on your way now." he said to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:37 am

Thunderheart nodded and began to pad out of Creektail's den.

Fallenkit hesitated then put his tail across Scarletkit's back. "What's wrong?" He meowed and looked down at her sympatheticly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:08 am

*Scarletkit began to blink away her tears and calm down. Wiping her tears away, the only traces she was crying was by her puffy eyes. Getting up, she hiccuped and mewed, "I-I just felt like I was a horrible kit back in the nursery. I always was hurting cats with words and I think I am the one that caused all of the fighting and blood. They were mad at me!" and sniffed.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:03 pm

(HOW DID SCARTALON'S KIT GET TO THUNDERCLAN?! DX *Hugs Scarletkit* It's OK :'( )
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:27 pm

(Sorry for the double post. I got pretty much caught up on what happened with Scarletkit)

Scartalon looked around, looking for her kits. Robinkit.... Sunkit.... Leafkit.... Where's Scarletkit?! Picking up the faint smell of her by the entrance of camp mixed with another familiar scent(Kestrelsong Tongue ) She followed the scent all the way to the ThunderClan boarder and leaped over the creek/stream thingy(? XD) and onto ThunderClan territory, furious. She pelted all the way to ThunderClan camp after following the scent of her missing kit. "Where's my kit?!" She snarled, and looked around the camp, eyes filled with rage.

(Yes, this time I really do mean Tongue )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:42 pm

Thunderheart looked at Scartalon in bewilderment. "Creektail the WindClan deputy is here!" She alerted him. She padded up to Scartalon and dipped her head respectfully. "Your kit is in our nursery. She was found in ThunderClan territory late last night. We sheltered her for the night, please follow me." She meowed wisking her tail, hoping Creektail wouldn't mind that she had partially disobeyed him. At least she told him who was there. She padded over to the nursery and instantly saw Scaletkit, who was crying. She looked at Scartalon expectantly, waiting for the queen to calm her kit.

Fallenkit shrank back when Scartalon ran into camp. "Is that your mother?" He meowed quietly. He almost smiled, they shared the same firey spirit.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:55 pm

Scartalon ran forward to Scarletkit her eyes now soft, but worry still glittering in them. She covered her kit with licks, licking away her kit's salty tears and then nuzzled her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:59 pm

Fallenkit watched Scartalon, fear bellowing off him in waves as he remembered only a few moons ago what happened with him and his mother. He looked into scartalon's worry filled eyes and shivered, wondering if that was what a loving mother looked like.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:15 pm

*Crowtalon arrived at the ThunderClan, ShadowClan border.*

(*Derp face*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:17 pm

Sootwing scented Crowtalon nearby and a big smile grew on her face. She saw a tuff of fur sticking up on her side and she quickly licked it into place.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:26 pm

Creektail padded out of his den and stared at the nursery he then went to the entrance and watched as the queen licked her kit. He stayed quiet and calm not knowing if she would take the kit and leave or accuse them and leave.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Crowtalon smelled the soft, sweet scent of Sootwing and moved up the border until he saw her beautiful gray tabby pelt. He ran up to her and nuzzled her cheek.

(Pft! She's not just any queen, Creektail, she's Scartalon, the magical deputy of WindClan who can puke rainbows!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:33 pm

( XD XD What?)

Sootwing purred happiyl when she saw Crowtalon's muscular shape. "Guess what!" She purred, breaking her vigil. "I'm a warrior now!" She meowed proudly. "You may call me Sootwing!" She mewed with pride, retuning his nuzzle.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:36 pm

(Exactly! XP)

Crowtalon purred back at the she-cat. "Congrats," he meowed to her quietly, but happily.

(WB --_--)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:42 pm

(lol X3)

Sootwing felt her fur grow hot when she looked at the bigger warrior. "Thanks." She meowed gently. She looked up and fell onto her back, looking up at Silverpelt. She glanced at Crowtalon and growled playfully. Sweeping his feet 0ut from under him and jumping up to loom over him. "Gotcha!" She purred licking his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:48 pm

Crowtalon purred as Sootwing tackled him onto his back and then rolled her onto her back, now standing on her. He pressed his nose to hers and held it there before leaning forward even more and pressing his forehead to hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:51 pm

(OwO)

Sootwing took in a breath of Crowtalon's warm, comforting scent. She pressed her forehead to his in return and purred with delight. She rubbed her head to his for a moment more then nuzzled his cheek. "Get off her ya furr ball and lets go for a walk." She purred affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:53 pm

(Mushroomtail: OnO)

Mushroomtail fell asleep trying not to worry about Crowtalon and his private business.

Creektail sighed and padded over to the windclan deputy he gave a small voice,"Are you going to leave now? You have your kit back..." he thought for a second if thats what he truly wanted to say to her.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:55 pm

(What's with that face? XD)

Crowtalon purred. "OK," he whispered to her before moving to the side, allowing her to get up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:56 pm

Thunderheart felt a certain sadness inside her. She liked the kit a bit, and wished that she didn't have to leave. Stop being so mouse-brained! You know just as well as any other orphan what it's like to grow up with out a mother and father! She scolded herself.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:09 pm

Thunderheart wrote:
Sootwing hopped up onto her paws and nuzzled Crowtalon's flank. "Come on!" She purred, though her thoughts went back to a she-cat she had seen in ThunderClan with Crowtalon. She tried to shake away the picture of the pretty she-cat as she began to walk away from the clan territories along the ShadowClan thunderClan boarder. "Crowtalon." She whispered thoughtfully. "What's ThunderClan territory like? Is it anything like ShadowClan?" She meowed thoughtfully, her eyes sparkling pools in the moon light.

Crowtalon sighed happily and trotted next to Sootwing, though still on the ThunderClan side of the border. "Well it depends. What's ShadowClan like?" he meowed, not sure how to answer her question.

(Have you noticed? Crowtalon's standards are that you have to be a she-cat with blue eyes or have a stubby tail. Sootwing meets both those standards which means that she's perfect for him <3 XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:17 pm

(:D That's very true! XD)

Sootwing purred when he asked her about ShadowClan. "The pine forests are fantastic." She purred, signaling behind them. "But the prey could be better I suppose." She addmitted, thinking of the stringy frogs and toads. She looked at him expactantly, he hadn't answered his question. When she looked at him she had to smile though, and pressed herself into Crowtalon a little comforted by his warmth.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:31 pm

Crowtalon nodded understandingly to Sootwing. "I guess it is different. Not by much though. We have maple trees and oak trees. I love everything about ThunderClan, except for the fact that you're not in it." He nuzzled her cheek, purring, though straightened up, continuing with his speaking. "There's squirrels, and mice, and voles.... And the cats are welcoming to most..." Unless you're a murderer, he thought, thinking of how some cats rejected Falconswoop because of the fact that he might of killed Lightkit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:37 pm

Sootwing's purr grew even louder when he nuzzled her, not being able to hear hear his dark thoughts. "It sounds wonderful!" She purred wistfully. She looked up at Crowtalon, wondering if he really did like her, andshe wondered if he liked her like she liked him. She sighed, happy for the moment. "I wish I could see you every day." She admitted longingly, intwining her tail with his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next