Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:49 pm

Crowtalon nuzzled her forehead lovingly, not really thinking of Mushroomtail at the moment. "I wish so too..." A thought crept into his mind, Why not come to ThunderClan? He pushed the thought away though. It's to soon to bring that up. He wrapped his tail around her stubby one and walked on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:58 pm

*Scarletkit felt Scartalon embrace her and ruffle her pelt. Not reacting and turning her head away from the licks of love, she mewed in a surprisingly quiet voice. "Scartalon... Stop!" and just sighed, turning her pained eyes to Fallenkit.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Scartalon stopped and backed away from Scarletkit slightly. "Wha-- why?"
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Creektail watched from where he was standing. He did not want to get into this conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:29 am

*Scarletkit sighed and looked at the ground, shuffling her paws, nervous. Turning her gaze back to Scartalon, fresh tears soaking her face and eyes as red as her pelt, she sniffed, holding back cries. Mewing in a shaking voice, trying so hard to hold back cries in refusal. "M-Mommy, I can't go back. You have enough kits at home and deputyship. My new friend needs me more than you need a smart mouthed kit." and forced a smile, although tears melted it.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:37 pm

Scartalon licked Scarletkit's new tears off her face. "I'd never have enough things on my paws to keep any of you four away from me..." She listened to the rest of what Scarletkit was saying and sighed. "You're not old enough to make such a decision, Scarletkit," she meowed delicately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:53 pm

*Scarletkit pinned her ears back against her head and backed away from her mother. "You know what! There is another reason why I want to leave! No one there cares about me and I am tired of the fighting. I hate the moor! It is so lifeless and boring!" she hissed, clearly getting very irritated with her mother, reluctant to let her go. "I don't care if you are deputy and it makes you look bad, having a kit that left you because it doesn't like the moor. This is my life and right now, you seem to be the immature kit in it!" and flicked her tail, rage bubbling inside her.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:03 pm

Scartalon's ears fell back in irritation. "Scarletkit, right now it is not your decision. When you become an apprentice you can come back, but for now, because you are a kit, you need to come back to WindClan."

(WB --_--)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:08 pm

*Scarletkit bared her teeth and unsheathed her claws, ripping the ground away. "No, no, no!! I don't want to and you can't make me! Some cat brought me here! They must know me better than you for I hate it back there!" then screamed like she was throwing a tantrum. Finally summoning some boldness, she bolted out of camp, crying because she didn't get what she wanted. Pelting through the forest, she ran without any sence of where to go. Feeling claws pierce her leg, she screeched in pain and fell, blooding well up on her scarelt fur.*

*Swiftbreeze gave an evil laugh, swinging his blind head in joy. "Got another stupid piece of prey now! Well, you smell of WindClan little kit." then rasied another claw, ready to strike down on her again.*

(Bringing evil back! XD)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:20 pm

Scartalon ran after her kit. When she saw Swiftbreeze leap out after Scarletkit and lunged forward at him. "SWIFTBREEZE! YOU RAT!" She snagged his ear and landed on top of Scarletkit, curving her back over the kit to shield her from Swiftbreeze's claws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:29 pm

*Swiftbreeze felt blood rush from his ear but snarled in response. Sheating his claws, he maintained a creep like composure. With the twisted smile, he mewed, "Scartalon, it isn't kinf to call your Clanmate a rat. Something very unprofessional for a deputy. Is this your kit? Very nice and well fur it has. Smells just like you." raising a claw that held a chunk of Scarletkit's fur, he narrowed his eyes and smiled crazily.*

*Scarletkit stared at the blind cat in fright. Beggining to shuffle in fright, Swiftbreeze's blind gaze turned directly at her and he mewed, "Now, now. We were just getting to know eachother. I was a good friend of your mother's and I hope to be yours as well." and gave a twisted grin.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:42 pm

Scartalon hissed at Swifbreeze. "We were never friends, Swiftbreeze. Get away before I claw something else off of you that you find more important then your eyes, traitor." She took a defensive stance in front of Scarletkit facing the rogue, her claws unsheathed, her muscles tense and ready to lash out at Swiftbreeze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:49 pm

*Swiftbreeze shook his head and turned his blind gaze to her and gazed at her with level eyes. "There is no need to fight. What kind of pride would you feel if you beat a poor, skinny blind cat? I know that I would feel no success. Anyways, what are you doing in the forest anyways with a poor, defensless kit? It is dangerous out here." and shook his head sympathetically.*

*Scarletkit gulped and found this her chance to run. Pelting away from behind Scartalon, she pelted through the forest, terrified.*

*Swiftbreeze was quicker and immediantly got up, following Scarletkit's scent trail. Catching her in ease, he lunged at her, claws unsheathed and an evil glint in his blind eyes. Scarletkit turned around, looking at him in fright and closed her eyes. Feeling as if her spirit excaped her body, she ran away, feeling light and airy. Turning around, she saw her mortal body laying on the ground, about to be punctured by Swiftbreeze's claws. Horrified, she watched herself about to be killed.*

(She won't die... XP)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Scartalon raced after Swiftbreeze and watched as Scarletkit seemed to faint. She leaped onto Swiftbreeze and tackled him to the ground, digging her claws into his shoulders to stay on in case he tried to buck her off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:17 pm

*Swiftbreeze snarled in pain and tried to shake her off. Finally sinking to the ground and rolling over, crushing her, he snarled, "I didn't even touch the kit, mousebrained queen!" and tried to crush her.*

*Scarletkit watched the fight from a but away in a shadowy figure, her red pelt outlining the transparent figure of her. She was frozen in horror.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:20 pm

Scartalon hissed and let go of him, then tried scrambling out from under him. "Then get away from her!"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:26 pm

Gentlenose flicked her ears at the sound of screeches and walked stiffly out of camp, scenting WindClan in the air. Another scent hit her nose as well, the familiar scent of the rogues and their company. Her fur bristling she crept over to the scent and found Scartalon fighting Swiftbreeze. Hissing she sprang forwards and lashed at the cat, despite her unability to see in the dark forest.

Just then, Chaos had bounced out of the bushes, staring at the struggling batch of cats. Two blind, and clutched beneath the large tom, the WindClan deputy. A twisted smirk appeared on his face and he padded forwards. "What a delicate being..." he muttered and watched her feeble scrambling. "But so weak." he said with a snarl, and lifted a claw, running it down her throat.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:29 pm

(*Wishes Spottedheart could come* Oh wait! She can! :D But I won't send her yet....)

Scartalon hissed at Chaos, and flinched away from him before spitting in his face.

(WB D:)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:31 pm

Chaos tutted. "Didn't think a deputy spat at another cat when fighting... Dishonorable, no?" he said and smiled as he looked at Gentlenose, still trying to get Swiftbreeze away from Scartalon. "Let me help." he said and took hold of her scruff, dragging her out from under the tom. "Now we can fight properly, don't you think?" he suggested, his head tilted in a questioningly manor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:33 pm

*Swiftbreeze got up and lashed her tail in her face. Getting up and shaking some blood drops from his pelt, he jabbed Scarletkit and growled. "I didn't even lay a claw on her." and turned away.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:36 pm

Scartalon got to her feet and held a stance, standing a fox length in front of Chaos. She hissed at him and then lunged for his feet, swiping his paws out from under him.

Spottedheart heard some yowling coming from outside of camp and padded out of camp, following Gentlenose. She gasped when she saw Chaos and another rogue battling against a WindClan cat-- specifically WindClan's deputy. She stood there frozen in horror.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:43 pm

Gentlenose growled at Swiftbreeze and shrugged softly. "So what? You're trespassing on our territory. Get lost!" she hissed at him, her tail lashing with anger and her eyes blazing with anger and furiosity. Even though her loyalties were split into two clans, she still had a urge to get those rogues out from camp. Out of the territory. Out of the clans.

Chaos watched Scartalon and smiled softly Rising onto his back paws he avoided her paws and smirked widely. Sitting up like some kind of bear or squirrel, he lashed out at her to keep her at a softened lenght. The black tom decided that it was rather boring, and slunk back into the shadows, climbing a tree. Right afterwards, he dropped down on top of Scartalon, using his weight to crush her.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:49 pm

Scartalon yowled in pain though sighed in relief as the weight was pushed of. She looked up to see Spottedheart's spotted pelt barreling Chaos over onto his back.

Spottedheart lunged at Chaos and pushed him of Scartalon, rolling him onto his back. She dug her claws into his shoulders. "Why are you here?" She asked quietly in a worried tone.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:50 pm

Creektail stared at Thunderheart and thought for a moment. "Thunderheart, come with me!" he said as he ran out of camp to the group of cats that were in the forest. He skidded to a halt when he saw Chaos and the other cats.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 32 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:51 pm

Chaos hissed angrily, although stopped for a minute when he realized who it was. A smile appeared on his face. "Why, isn't it the sweetheart. The little spy." he said and snorted. Her question didn't take long to answer though, although he leaned up to whisper it into her ear rather than saying it out loud. "I don't have anything to lose." he whispered, then placed his hind legs on her belly and bowling her off by pushing them powerfully up, throwing her off. Getting back up he growled and lashed at both she-cats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next