Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:31 am

(well.....Mushroomtail did have a broken leg partially, but now she has been used to it and walking around ehheh)

*Mushroomtail sat down and stared at the two dead warriors. Closing her eyes hoping they were in Starclan now looking down on all the cats*

*Dreaming peacefully Creektail caught the whiff of death. Jolting his eyes open he got up slowly and stood at the entrance of his den. Looking down he grunted softly to himself when he saw the two dead warriors in the middle. He went over to them and stared at them blankly, blinking once in a while. He sighed and glanced up at the sky then back down to them. Sitting down he closed his eyes and wished that Starclan had or is taking them in.*

(so some cats sit vigil and share tongues for the last time before elders bury them, am I right?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:37 am

OOC: Yes, the leader ususally speaks a few words to the Clan about the fallen cats then everyone says their goodbyes and the ones closest to the fallen cat/s stay vigil all night while others who weren't as close go ahead and sleep. Then at dawn, the elders burry the cat/s

IC: I'll always miss you, Leopardstorm. You were the best mentor a cat could have. And I'll also miss you, Rosemoon. You were a good friend. Wolfpaw thought to herself.

Brokenpaw shifted awkwardly. He was used to death, but he was not used to mourning the fallen. He was used to bottling his emotions and staying strong for his sister. Every cat that came, made Brokenpaw feel more and more awkward. He would not cry. Not in front of her, he decided.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:42 am

(omg I am so nervous now...hehe)
(Oh cheese I know nothing...*Quickly runs to the accepted bios and skims through to see anything useful*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:45 am

OOC: Haha! Nice... The two died fighting badgers together and they were mates and Leopardstorm was Wolfpaw's mentor and Rosemoon was a good friend of Wolfpaw... If that helps any. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:02 am

(hehe, helpful, and I will wing it)

*Opening his eyes Creektail sat up straight and glanced at the cats around, he meowed in a loud voice,"These two cats died for the clans safety, they were both caring to this clan, they died together and will both live happily and peacefully in Starclan. I will sit Vigil with anyone else, then at dawn,"He paused and thought of any elders or cats willing to do this,"Boulderstep, and Wolfpaw, Will take them to bury them." He sat back down and stared at the two motionless bodies in front of him.*

Last edited by Mushroomtail on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:04 am

OOC: Wolfpaw would really like to help bury her mentor and frined even though she's an apprentice....
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:22 am

(I guess thats okay....... Well I am just wondering if there are other dead bodies in the clearing from the battle still laying there...... hmmmmm.............haha)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:24 am

OOC: If you mean the one with the badgers then Leopardstorm and Rosemoon are the only ones... If you mean there was a different battle and your talking about them... then i also have no clue! XD
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:21 am

((We've got too few elders to carry them both out... Poor Boulderstep would have to take them both, if that was the case D: ))

Gentlepaw nodded and shrugged at the whole thought of going to the twolegplace. It seemed somewhat risky, and she had heard that the area was filled with monsters, and evil twolegs who'd kick you out of the way if you happened to walk by. "Hopefully, that'll be a last resource." she said and shivered gently. When he mentioned his family hadn't fought, she noticed the look of anger on his face. Gently placing her tail on his shoulder she purred slightly. "I suppose they remained to take care of the StarClan kits. Besides, Runningkit wouldn't have known how to fight anyway." she said, trying to soothe his anger slightly. "I've got Lightkit left, I suppose..." she muttered, not knowing of her sisters explosion.

Stopping she heaved a sigh and got to her paws. "I guess we should get back to camp. And you wanted to fetch your prey, no?" she suggested, tilting her head slightly to the side to change the entire theme. She didn't like bringing these memories back up on purpose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:06 am

*Braveheart nodded in agreement. I would go into twolegplace to save my Clan but who else would? Flicking some settled dust off of his ear, he turned his head back to the forest. Shock pierced him as he relized how far they were from the original shore. Looking to the lake, it seemed to have shrunk many foxlengths. Shaking his head, he turned to Gentlepaw and mewed, "Yeah, possibly." and twitched his whiskers, hoping she was correct. "I have Runningkit and Brindleheart, I guess but they could careless about me. Lightkit was a great kit and is still one." Getting up, he mewed, "Yeah, we can go get the prey." and began to get ready to back to the forest.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:23 pm

Gentlepaw purred and smiled. "I'm glad that someone's waiting for us when we die. I wouldn't bear vanishing into thin air, never to see those I love again." she muttered, sighing. "That's the problem when you've got loved ones. At some point, you'll have to witness their death." she muttered and shrugged, knowing she had already witnessed her mother's death. "I'm sure Runningkit cares a lot about you. I can recall seeing you with her, once. She's the kit born without legs, right?" she asked, her whiskers twitching slightly as she began heading to the forest. This time she padded straight into the darker areas though, her mouth partly open to suck in more scent.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:32 pm

(I think Birchtwig's body is still in the med cat den XD)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:13 pm

(haha, I mean the bodies from the huge battle we just had some time ago.......wow I need people to tell me whos still has a body left.....We can't just leave the bodies there people!! ahah I need some cats to gather all the bodies and bring them into the clearing for Creektail to see.....))
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:40 pm

*Tallclaw padded into camp noticing the dead bodies he walks over to them devastated to see yet more clanmates dead as he lets a lone tear fall from his face*
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:19 pm

*Leafwind looked sadly at the bodies.*If only i could bring them back to life*she thought.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:56 pm

Wolfpaw continued to lay beside her mentor and flashed by the memories.

Brokenpaw sat beside his sister, feeling more and more awkward.
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:04 pm

*Leafwind sat under a nearby bush.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Spottedheart walked over to Firepaw and laid her tail on his shoulder. "Firepaw... could I talk to you?" She felt guilty about what she had done and what she had let happen to him. It was her fault he was fully blind now and her fault he couldn't walk very well anymore, along with how he was bald.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:26 am

(So behind...)

Thunderheart looked down at the apprentices and dead warriors and sighed. So many deaths. She looked around for Creektail. Birchtwig wiggled into her mind and she trotted into the medicine cats den. She looked at Bichtwig's cold body and bent down, scooping him up. She placed him over her shouldes and staggered to the center of camp, placing Birchtwig next o Rosemoon.

Fallenkit watched another body be added to the pile. Praise StarClan I survived the battle... He sighed, his eyes glowing out of the dimly lit den.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:59 am

(Creektail is just sitting next to the two warriors)

*Creektail glanced up from the two warriors and stared at BIrchtwigs motionless body. Sighing he silently said a prayer to starclan for him and then closed his eyes. Opening them up he said in a loud voice,"We pray to starclan that all these dead warriors have made it there, I will hold vigil for all of them and whoever else also." Looking around he wondered if there were any more bodies.*

(Mainly just Boulderstep and wolfpaw will bury them.. (: )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:43 am

*Braveheart nodded. "Yeah, it would be horrible if we just vanished." then looked at his paws. When he asked if Runningki was the kit without legs, he looked at Gentlepaw, his eyes filed with so much pain, it almost looked at if he could cry. "Yes. StarClan punished her by my fathers actions along with my other sister, Deadkit who never saw the light of day or feel the dirt beneath her paws. Runningkit wanted so bad to be a warrior to and do everything I did." when he finished that, he fell into a silent sob. His body shook in grief but he quickly shook it away and kicked dirt on his face to clear away any traces of tears. Turning to Gentlepaw with an almost embarrassed expression, he mewed, "Let's go get the prey." and padded away, his shoulders slumped and head low, tail dragging into the forest.
Once getting in the forest, he reached where he buried his prey, which was dug back up and the prey was gone. Eyes blazing in anger, claws unsheathed and body tense, he almost seemed to be burning in rage. Snarling in anger, he clawed at a single blackbird feather that was left in rage. He never have felt this angry, over a few measly pieces of prey. That wasn't the complete reason of his anger, these previous days are sending him into extreme emotions.*

*Firepaw turned his blind gaze to Spottedheart and flinched in terror but soon calmed. Pinning his ears back, he remembered training with this cat and having a good time. She can turn on you like a snake. Double faced snake! Growling in anger, he hissed, "Going to sell me out to save your own pelt? You are no better than those filthy rogues, of even worst. Turn your tail to the cats that trust you to go with cats that you know have no mercy. I shouldn't even be talking to you." then snarled, tail lashing and aws unsheathed.*

*Boulderstep nodded to Creektail but still sat near the fallen warriors and shook his head sympathetically.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:49 am

Gentlepaw shrugged, noticing his depressive mood when talking about Runningkit. Sighing she nuzzled his neck gently. "It's not wrong to show your feelings. Even the toughest of cats have to feel something at some point." she said, although when they'd reached the area Braveheart had buried his prey she shrugged and sniffed the empty holes, catching a soft scent of some other forest creature. "It's gone... Do you think a fox got it?" she asked, not really seeing that he looked furious, and definitly wouldn't want to talk. Instead she continued sniffing around to find any traces at all.

((By the way, who took the prey? o.o))
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:55 am

Spottedheart's ears fell back at Firepaw's harsh words. "Listen, I know you have the right to hate me, but I just wanted to say sorry." When she saw Thunderheart carrying Birchtwig out of the medicine cat den she flinched and hung her head, her eyes closed firmly shut trying not to cry. "I just... I was trying to be a spy for the clans... But I guess that didn't help." She looked up at Firepaw, grief and sorrow shining in her eyes. "I never wanted and never thought that this would happen to you... I understand if you'll never forgive me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:00 pm

Clawpaw twirled her tail once again, sighing. Why did Bluefeather had to die? Why did the battle even have to start up in the first place? Laying down on the cold ground of the medicine cat den, she meowed out, "If there's any cat who needs my help just ask." Resting her head down on the ground, she thought, Thunderclan needs a medicine cat apprentice soon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:15 pm

*Firepaw bared his teeth and lashed at his tail. "Obviously your spying helped. While you were with those foxhearts, our Clan began to lose warriors and you even watched me being ripped apart. Were you under special orders to let your Clan die so you can hide from the battle? You aren't a warrior, you are a spectator. Say sorry to my butt, that's the only thing that gives a crap for you sly stories. For all I know, you are probably lying!" and snarled. He still could fight but with no sence of battle moves at all of awareness.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next