Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Crowtalon looked up at Silvershade. "I could go with you," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:53 pm

*Silvershade nodded to Crowtalon*
"Thank you." *She mewed before heading of to the forest*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Crowtalon padded after Silvershade, passing her quickly and running into the forest. "Race ya to the lake!"

Last edited by Spottedheart on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:27 pm

*Scarletkit narrowed her eye curiously as he mentions how she will know more when she is older. "Know more about what? What is it you can't tell to cats?" and began to grow excited. She wanted to know what the secret was, being a nosy kit. If it is so secret, why mention it to me...*
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:45 pm

*Silvershade nodded* "Sure!" *She mewed and smiled before charging off. She was fast for a she-cat*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:16 pm

(Lol! There was no discrimination in that post... XD)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:22 pm

(OMG! XD I just realized that I didn't finish my last post! X3 Edited it.)

Crowtalon dashed off after the she-cat, catching up to her. He couldn't pass her though. He was stuck at her side. She was fast. He forced himself to lengthen his stride to as long as it could get. He pushed himself forward, wanting to get to he lake before her.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:29 pm

*As Silvershade caught sight of the lake she missed her footing by a step , and tripped falling and sliding to the shore of the lake and laughed a little*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:32 pm

Crowtalon chuckled at Silvershade and slowed down, trotting up to her. "You she-cats are so weird," he mumbled to her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:43 pm

*Silvershade nodded to Crowtalon*
"I guess that's one way of putting it. But in my opinion we are just different."

(Wow. It's actually quite fun RPing with mah opposite gender XD)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:01 pm

(Lol ikr? XD)

Crowtalon snorted. "Yeh got that right." He walked up to the water and licked up some slightly muddy water. Better than nothing I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:06 pm

(Should they like fall in love or something?)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:27 pm

(Mushroomtail would not approve. XD)

Mushroomtail had watched the two cats leave a while ago as she started to groom herself in the clearing.

Creektail was asleep in his den now.

(Lazy post haha)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:00 am

(I wouldn't mind if Crow and Silver liked each other but he's already meeting at night with Sootwing(a ShadowClan she-cat) and also likes Mushroomtail. Plus he's destined to be with Mushroomtail in my opinion<3)

Last edited by Spottedheart on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:44 am

Nettlepaw sighed and stretched her legs, showing off her muscles. She padded through camp, overlooking everything.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:11 am

Darkthorn sighed. "If only I could tell you... But you've seen one of them today, haven't you? The ability to leave your body behind? You appear lifeless in the nursery, so I suggest we hurry and get your soul back into your body, so your mother won't cry her head off." he muttered, wondering what Scartalon was feeling over her seemingly dead kit. Padding up the hills he saw the start of camp, made sure he wasn't visible and entered camp.

((Going over to the WindClan RP!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:14 am

*Scarletkit cocked her head, now deeply confused. Swinging back and forth in his jaws, she pondered what he ment. I can slit apart? There are two of me? Why? I just want to have one! Lost in thought, she watched the forest disappear behind them and she sighed. "I liked the forest." she whispered.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 pm

Silvertoe wandered into thunderclan territory looking for food, she smelled other cats, but she didn't think they would be aggressive. She went on in search of food.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:53 pm

Nettlepaw scented an umfarmilliar cat. She stalked into the forest. She snuck up on the cat and jumped out of the bushes, her fur bristled. "You! Stranger what are you doing here!" She questioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:04 pm

*Braveheart saw the sun began to climb higher in the sky. Watching Nettlepaw leave camp, he made the realization he should train his apprentice bride it reached maximum heat. Walking after her, he caught the scent of a foriegn scent. Pulling his lips back in disgust how it may be a rogue, he pelted to the scent. Skidding to a halt to next to Nettlepaw, he glared at the rogue and mewed in his authoritive voice, "What is your business in ThunderClan?" and stared Silvertoe down in a suspicious gaze.*
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:05 pm

(OK I think I will get Creektail his nine lives now.....lol C: Not entirely sure if this is doing the right thing.)

Creektail got up and stretched. Yawning he reminded himself about going to get his nine lives already. After he was done he got up and padded out of his den breathing in the air. He went over to Clawpaw(Where ever thee was) and dipped his head in greeting and meowed,"I think its time to go to the moonpool." He waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:21 am

(Yeah, you are doing it right. If you want, just pretend Clawpaw is coming so it could quicken up. Then just go to the Moonpool topic and just lap up the water. Since it take forever to get in nine lives, you can just pretend time passed and you wake up with your new name and nine lives. Sound pretty simple? ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:07 pm

(lol simple enough)

Creektail went out of camp towards the Moonpool with Clawpaw.

(at the moonpool!)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:01 pm

(Double Post)

Creekstar padded into camp with clawpaw feeling happy and excited. He had received his name and lives, but did not know he never actually received them. He sat in a spot and sighed. His eyes shining with pride.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Nettlepaw looked over at the loner. "But, what if she doesnt leave?" She felt aquard talking about her in front of her. She nodded excitedly as he said they were going to train.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next