Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:13 pm

Spottedheart hissed at her apprentice, starting to loose her grip on her temper. "It's nothing," she growled through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:16 pm

Brokenpaw shook his head. "I'm not going to give in." he meowed. "Tell me what happened."
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:22 pm

Spottedheart smiled and leaned in to Brokenpaw. "No," she sneered, then pulled away with a now stern looking face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:26 pm

Brokenpaw shrugged. "Ok, I'll just ask Firepaw." He sighed dramaticly as he stood up and headed back towards the camp.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:29 pm

Spottedheart hissed and trudged after her stubborn apprentice.

(They're exactly alike XD)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:30 pm

*Tallclaw sighs and pads over to Brokenpaw* "Told you she wouldn't give in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:31 pm

OOC: You're right!! They are!!

IC: Brokenpaw winked at Tallclaw. He mouthed the words so only Tallclaw could see. 'She will.'
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:34 pm

Spottedheart followed after Brokenpaw, her tail and nose sticking straight up. He's not going to ask, she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:38 pm

Brokenpaw heard Spottedheart coming up behind him. He smiled and headed for Firepaw, when he reached the apprentice he stopped a few tail lengths away and looked back and mouthed the words to her, 'One more chance.'
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:42 pm

Spottedheart hissed and lunged at Brokenpaw, her claw sheathed. She tackled him to the ground and pinned him. "I'm not telling you because it's just me and Firepaw's little secret! So stop you're mouse-brained foolishness and get out of this den so we can train!" With that she got off him, giving him a stern look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:46 pm

Brokenpaw formed a snarl. "I think I know how to fight badgers." he growled. "I did it today!"
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Spottedheart looked at him with a quizzical, snob looking face. "Oh really? Well look who's dead. Obviously those skills need some refining."

(You made her angry >_>)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 pm

Brokenpaw yowled with rage. "You think that one little battle changed your world?!?! You have no idea what I've been though!!! Why do you think that Wolfpaw and I didn't come here with our family?!?! Why do you think my name is Brokenpaw? Why do you think I'm so protective of my sister?"

OOC: Man, they are Sooooooo much alike..... it's kind of interesting.,...
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:03 pm

*Tallclaw hears the fight and pushes Spottedheart away from Brokenpaw*
"LEAVE THIS CAT ALONE!" *He let out a growl then snarled ready to fight if he had to*
"Leave him alone. I am not afraid to turn on one of my own Clanmates if I have to. Stay away from Brokenpaw." *He growled slightly again to make his point*

(Well she's made ME angry. Ooooh)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:07 pm

Brokenpaw unsheated his claws and crouched down, ready to pounce on Spottedheart if need be.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:31 pm

*Tallclaw nodded back at Brokenpaw and mewed quietly*
"No. Quit. If anyone is getting hurt today it'll be me. I'm willing to protect ok?"
*After that he turned his gleaming green eyes toward Spottedheart, his eyes filled with rage*
"You on the other hand will end up in a world of hurt if you don't stop treating him that way. Now back off."
*He mews to where only she and Brokenpaw can hear it*

Last edited by Whitestorm on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:36 pm

Brokenpaw huffed and stood straight, though he still kept his claws unsheated.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:05 pm

Spottedheart turned at Tallclaw. "You back off," she snapped. "He's my apprentice." She then turned to Brokenpaw. "You're not the only one that's lost a family member." Her face starting to feel warm around her eyes as they started to water, though she didn't let a single tear fall.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:11 pm

Mushroomtail wakes up from all the cats arguing. She went over to them and saw Spottedheart crying and gave a glare at Tallclaw, giving him a meow,"What did you do?"She glanced back at Spottedheart Sympathetically and smiled softly trying to comfort her,"Whats the matter?"she asked softly.

Creektail heard the meows from the cats and could barely stay sitting in his position he looked up and watched everything around him. He still stayed quiet and glanced around.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:16 pm

*Tallclaw hisses at Spottedheart* I don't care who's apprentice he is. this is now way to treat one . He deserves to be treated better than this. He did more than what you give him back. He doesn't HAVE to be YOUR apprentice you know.
*He turned away in sadness* "My entire family that I can remember was KILLED by a WILD FIRE.
Do you not know how I feel?"
*He yowls as he swings a swift blow toward Spottedheart but stops right before it makes impact*
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that."
*Tallclaw charges off into the forest as tears fall from his eyes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Brokenpaw smirked at Spottedheart. "You've lost a family member? Oh that's nice. Well, guess what? I got to watch my whole family's fur and skin melt. They pleaded for me to leave and take care of my sister. We were the only survivors. Oh, and did you get to watch your two best friends that were like family to you, get shredded by foxes? Then watch as two more of your friends get ripped to peices by badgers? Didn't think so." He felt sad talking about his past, but he let that saddness and pain boil up until it was turned into pure anger and rage.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:28 pm

Spottedheart's gaze hardened when Tallclaw started speaking. "My best friend, my brother just died! Yes! I know how you feel!" She yowled and hit Tallclaw's paw away from her before he ran away. "Just shut up, Brokenpaw!" She stormed out of the den remembering the the question Birchtwig asked her before dying. She flew out of camp after Tallclaw but went in the direction of the lake.

(My post is a big fail in grammar XD)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:30 pm

*Tallclaw stopped in his tracks whenever he heard Brokenpaw and Spottedheart say that and he mews softly*
"I stood victim and watched my whole family burn in fire as I was forced to leave.
Now the only remaining survivor of that was my older kin Tallstar. I was just a kit whenever I heard he had died moons later and whenever I learned that I was actually related to him. I was happy, but now I realize that I'm the last of my kin and I come from a legendary family and Spottedheart has NO RIGHT to even dare think about insulting it. Brokenpaw lets go now.
*He mutters to where all of them can hear it and then storms off into the forest*

(where is Wolfpaw?)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:35 pm

Mushroomtail watched as she fled and glanced at Brokenpaw with anger then she followed after Spottedheart and starting to catch up with her she could feel her feelings from where she had walked. She padded after though she wanted to comfort her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:46 pm

OOC: Wolfpaw is sitting vigil for her mentor.

IC: Brokenpaw shook his head at Tallclaw. "Wait. I would like to as Creektail something." He turned and padded over to his leader and dipped his head. "Creektail, I would like to know if I could become a warrior early."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next