Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:27 pm

"Ok Wolfpaw get in your defensive stance." *Leopardstorm mewed at his apprentice*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:17 pm

Wolfpaw stood for a moment in confusement then she tensed her mussles and stood a little lower than usual. "Like this?" she asked.

Rosemoon watched from the side of the clearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm

*Firepaw woke up, blinking the sleep out of his sightless eyes. Getting up on his thre useful legs, he shook his hairless pelt. Sighing, he limped out of the apprentice den. Sitting down at the fresh kill pile where currently no prey was located. Feeling the hot sun bake his unprotected skin, he felt the sun began to burn him. Grinding his teeth, he limped out of camp into the cool tree shaded forest floor. Limping into the training hollow, he sighed as he heard training going on. Sitting in the shadows of the clearing, he listened to the training intensely. Ever since the torture, I will never be able to be a warrior.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:39 pm

Brokenpaw Stretched and padded out of the apprentices den. He gave himself a quick bath and walked out into the forest. He stuck to the shadows and followed his sisters scent. He didn't like the idea that he couldn't watch over her all the time. He saw her in the clearing and crouched down in a bush close to Firepaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:54 pm

*Firepaw heard rustling in the bushes and leaped up in fright. Turning around, he swing his head like a blind badger, trying to figure out who it was. The scent of Brokenpaw drifted into his nose and he relaxed, the skin on his neck relaxing. Sighing, he mewed, "Please don't sneak up on me. I am not the apprentice I used to be and will ever be again." sitting down, he faced his blind head to the scorching sun. "If only I could see another bright, scorching sun and let it warn my fur, not burn my hairless skin. Another wish I had would be the ability to run through the forest, feeling the soft leaves touch all my legs, not just three." then he turned his gaze to the floor. Depression had really set in on his life.*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:02 pm

(I need to make a TC cat...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:04 pm

Brokenpaw now realized the hairless apprentice. "Sorry." he meowed. The apprentice stood up and sat down beside Firepaw. "What happened? If you don't mind me asking." He asked carefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:16 pm

*Firepaw turned his head to the ground and sighed. "Well, I was fighting in ShadowClan camp against the rogues. They took over ThunderClan, as you know but I fought against them. As my Clan escaped, I was left behind, fighting. Their rogues began to torture me by ripping all my fur out, strand by strand. Crushing my back leg until it could never be fixed again, it makes it impossible to walk. My left eye was blinded while I was a new apprentice by an evil cat named Tigerswipe, Braveheart's father but one of the other rogues ripped my other eye out." then he let a single tear fall. "I will never be a warrior,et alone a leader." then slide to the ground into a laying position.*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:24 pm

(o.o I have an idea! When Firepaw dies, he should be reborn like Cinderpelt. -I think that was her name. Haven't read a Warriors book in a while.- Then he could become a warrior. I don't know. Just a thought!)

(Meet.... Eagletalon! My new TC Charrie C:)

Eagletalon padded into camp carrying a small mouse. It was all he could find in this drought. Every cat could see how skinny he was. Every bone was showing, and he obviously wasn't in good condition. Too little food for the clans these hot days. Eagletalon sighed and dropped the mouse in the poor fresh-kill pile. He slumped down a few foxlengths away from it. He was pretty hungry, but his body was beginning to get used to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:29 pm

Brokenpaw didn't know what to say. "I'm... I'm so sorry...." he meowed. Brokenpaw wasn't the sappy emotional type, but this was too close to his history not to feel sorry. "I.... I.... My whole family was destroyed by fire." he meowed. "My mother, father, older sister, older brother, and younger sister were all killed. A terrible fire spread across the barn that we lived in, and only my sister, Wolfpaw, and I escaped. My sister and I once talked to a loner that told us about the Clans. We decided to go check them out. Two of our friends decided to come with us. One day I went out to hunt for them, since my friends and sister are younger than me I took all responsibility for them. While I was gone, a couple of foxes attacked them. My friends died and my sister now has to live with seeing her best friends die. I fought off those stupid foxes, that's how I got a scar on my chest. And that's why I call myself Brokenpaw... I feel responsible for all of my friends and familys deaths." He shuttered at the memories and at Firepaw's story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:36 pm

(That would be epic!! But, we aren't allowed to reincarnate like that. I would have to discuss it with Moon...)

*Firepaw sighed. Turning his blind gaze to Brokenpaw, his blind gaze bore sadness and sympathy. "I am deeply sorry about that. Well, we both have a history of mistakes and horrible memories. Our tragic past might let us bond and possibly let us become good friends." and have a weak smile.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Brokenpaw nodded then remembered that Firepaw was blind. "Yeah, sounds great. You see that she-cat over there trai-" he cut off. "I... I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:43 pm

(OMG i am so late. its funny how mushroomtail was somehow just walking with 'em...hehe)

*Mushroomtail was left to go with Crowtalon, but sadly had lost him from her sight. She followed his scent trail and found him. Running up beside him she wondered why he left so suddenly. She padded at the same pace as him stopping at the smell of prey, she saw nothing around and knew that it was a faint smell. There was not much prey around on this hot day. She padded on, facing straight ahead glancing at Crowtalon once in a while.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:45 pm

*Firepaw flicked his ears in gloom. Why are cats so forgetful and not careful? Facin the ground with his blind gaze, he sighed. "It is okay. The truth about my disabilities are a hard concept to grasp. Others sympathize while others wish I were dead so then I wouldn't be eating all the prey. I get that a lot." then turned away, his blind gaze, almost seemingly searching the lush Greenleaf forest.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:52 pm

Brokenpaw's jaw almost hit the forest floor. "Who has said that to you? I will fight them if you want me too. No body messes with my friends and gets away with it!" he growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:27 am

*Firepaw smiled at his friends loyalty. Picking up his front paw, he tried to lay his law on his new friends shoulder but it layed on Brokenpaw's paw. "They are no longer part of the Clan. The turned on us in the war. The war changed everything..." and his sightless eyes grew large in worry. "It is the worst thing ever. You couldn't turn your head without looking for-I mean searching for a traitor." then he sighed. Recollections flooded his mind of all of the war and past that horrific experiance.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:55 am

Crowtalon glanced back when he heard someone following him and when he saw it was Mushroomtail he stopped. He felt guilty at how he had just run away from the rest of the patrol. "Hey Mushroomtail…" he murmured.

Spottedheart woke in the warriors den, her tail wrapped over her nose and open her eyes, peeking out just over her tail. Another day, she thought miserably. Another torturous day… A voice spoke inside her head. Don't let Firepaw hear you say that! She groaned and got up, walking out of the den and into the center of camp. She stretched, her golden and black dotted and striped fur glowing in the morning sunlight. She sighed and curled up into a ball, feeling like she just wanted to fall asleep again and maybe never wake up.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:24 am

Chaos sat at the very edge of ThunderClan territory, his long thick tail swooping in the air as he sat on a branch far up in the tree. At a place where he couldn't be spotted. Long time no see. he thought, memories of the forest he'd been in as a kit flooding back. However, it didn't change his mind. I don't need Nightleap. I'll just take over the clans for myself. he decided, his ear flickering with annoyance.

His deal had been blown to bits after Bloodstar died. He expected it would be an ability to kill his brother now, although he didn't bother to think about it. The only thing his mind was at, was to take the clans over again. His mind wasn't even smart enough to think of the possibility that as long as Nightleap lived, there'd be a possibility he'd step up to stop his plans again.

Gentlepaw had decided that a nice walk would do well for her wounds, as she needed to soften up slightly. Sighing she got to her paws and padded out of clan camp, using mostly her smell to navigate through the dark forest. Sniffing the air expectantly she could make out a faint scent of mouse. Stalking forwards she followed the trail, until she found it. Purring softly she crouched, wrinkling her nose as the scars cracked up slightly and ached. Instead of giving up, she lunged forwards though, the little brown figure she'd managed to make out clamped beneath her paws. Biting it's neck she finished it off, only to find that the mouse was rather scrawny from the drought. Sighing she grabbed it and made her way back to ThunderClan camp, the choices that she'd soon have to make still burning in her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:17 am

(Lol, Firepaw can see in thoughts... O.O JK! XD)

*Braveheart caught the slight scent of Gentlepaw as his patrol wandered the forest for at least a measly mouse. All of the prey in burrowing in their holes because of the heat. They will come out at night to function life. Come out at night! A brilliant thought crept into his head. Trotting ahead until he was next to Thunderheart, he mewed in his authoritive voice, "Thunderheart, I have an idea to purpose to you that possibly will let us gather more prey." and he stood, his head held ugh in pride for this was an excellent idea.*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:28 am

Nettlepaw loooked up from staring at the ground. "Whats your idea?" She asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:38 am

*Braveheart looked at Nettlepaw with an excited smile. "The idea is that we follow the way owl's live. We will hunt at night in the cool air. The prey is doing that now, burrowing in their holes in the day, staying in the shade and cool. They come out at night to eat and gather seeds. So, we could rest inthe shade during the day and then hunt and function at night." and looked at Thunderheart with a sly smile.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:48 am

(*Itches for Crowtalon to jump in* Or we can sleep during the day and then go hunting at night so not to be exhausted all the time. Wink We should do water patrols!!! :O)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:53 am

(Yup, like the water patrol could be always carrying moss to soak up the water. It would be nice if Firepaw was allowed on those patrols... XD)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:55 am

(Agreed Wink)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:39 pm

(Can Eagletalon come to? I just made him, so he's all lonesome. :C )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next