Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:49 pm

* Leopardstorm looks at Wolfpaw and observes the stance * "Good. now I need you to clear all your thoughts and relax your body as I try to deliver a small blow to you, I need you to concentrate and think where will I strike . Whenever I do I need you to counter the attack as I have taught you in the past." * Leopardstorm nods to Wolfpaw as he prepares to try to give a blow to the apprentice and getting ready for the counter *

( Sorry I didnt respond I got distracted with Call of Duty MW3 )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:04 pm

*Thunderheart nodded, thinking of which cats would be fit enough go on the night patrol. "Excellent idea." She meowed slowly, not really understanding why Braveheart was looking at her that way. "After our patrol here would you please come with me and discuss this with Creektail?" She meowed, not really asking a question though more of an order. "Lets go meet up with Crowtalon and Mushroomtail and see what they have caught." She suggested and began carefully digging up her prey she had caught earlier.*

Last edited by Tashy on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please use * when roleplaying.)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:06 pm

(Erm, uh, *panics when sees Thunderheart is coming*)

*Crowtalon catches a vole and a scrawny squirrel.*

(XD Don't ask)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:07 pm

OOC: It's ok!

IC: Wolfpaw nodded and watched and waited for Leopardstorm's attack.

Brokenpaw was shocked. "Really?"
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:11 pm

" Ok then. Now dont forget, if you mess up it wont hurt ok? I promise . * Leopardstorm mews as he delivers the slight blow to the apprentice. *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:13 pm

(lol smooth moves Spotted XD)

*Thunderheart scents Crowtalon and Mushroomtail nearby and quickens her pace.*

Last edited by Tashy on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please use * when roleplaying.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:15 pm

*Wolfpaw jumps slightly to the right to avoid the blow.*

Last edited by Tashy on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please use * when roleplaying.)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:19 pm

*Mushroomtail spots a scrawny squirrel and pounces at it. Even though she was still wobbly she caught it surprised and picked it up showing it to Crowtalon eyes gleaming with happiness.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:23 pm

*Rosemoon watched the training going on.*

OOC: Sorry Whitestorm!!!!

Last edited by Jayfire on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Please use * when roleplaying.)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:28 pm

Crowtalon put his two kills down and leaped in front of Mushroomtail, rubbing his cheek against her affectionately. "Congratulations," he meowed to her. He stopped mid-cheek-rub(? XD) and looked at his paws awkwardly. "For the... erm.. uh... first prey you caught since your injury." He looked away from her, no wanting to see her reaction to his 'sudden affection', thinking it was going to be bad.

(*Bows to Thunderheart* Very smooth indeed it was)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:31 pm

(XD) *Thunderheart padded to Crowtalon and Mushroomtail, feeling an air of awkwardness around them. She smiled and set down her two kills. "You ready to return to camp?" She asked her clanmates.*

Last edited by Tashy on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please use * when roleplaying.)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:33 pm

*Mushroomtail blushed and went to drop her fresh-kill in the pile. She looked up at him then at Thunderheart and nodded,"We have caught something at least!"She said smiling at her.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:38 pm

Crowtalon blushed, hearing Mushroomtail speak to Thunderheart instead of scold him and looked over at Thunderheart, not looking at Mushroomtail yet. His gaze hardened as he looked at Thunderheart and he picked up his freshkill and walked past her, his shoulder hitting hers. He didn't seem to care though. "Whatever," he grumbled around the fur in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:39 pm

*Mushroomtail stared at him as he walked away and grabbed her fresh-kill and padded away too. Stopping she waited for Thunderheart to come so they could walk together.*
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:41 pm

* Leopardstorm nods happily at Wolfpaw and mews softly.* " Good Wolfpaw. Good. "

(AAAGH we just got a heat blackout and I had to wait a while sorry)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:43 pm

Thunderheart took a step back when Crowtalon shouldered her and her ears dropped sadly. She saw Mushroomtail waiting for and she perked up, smilling at her. "Nice catch!" She purred looking at Mushrromtail's squirrel. "Not much prey around right now." She meowed, pointing out the obvious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:43 pm

"Now what?" Wolfpaw asked eagerly.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:06 pm

Spottedheart go up from being curled up in a ball in the middle of camp, deciding to have a training session with Brokenpaw. She looked around can, checking each den before going outside of camp to find her apprentice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:12 pm

Brokenpaw swivled his ears as he heard a cat moving around. He smelt the air and found Spottedheart's scent. He got up and glanced at Firepaw. "Sorry Firepaw, I have to go check something out. Bye!" The black apprentice padded in the direction of Spottedheart. He stood in front of her and meowed, "Hello Spottedheart. What are we doing today?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:15 pm

Fallenkit's stomach growled loudly and he backed away from the entrace, afraid someone would hear. More and more cats seemed to be entering camp! Why couldn't he just go and grab a peice of prey! He loved his clan but he wished that there weren't so many cats around at once.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:38 pm

Spottedheart faked a smile at Brokenpaw. "Let''s go to the training hollow and then you can find out," she meowed. Let's learn some battle stuff today, she thought as she trotted to the training hollow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:52 pm

*Braveheart nodded to Thunderheart as she said that they would discuss this with Creektail. Turning to her, shame sparkling in his eyes as he knew he caught no prey, he mewed, "I will stay back and hunt. We need all the prey we need. We can discuss the new patrols after I gather enough food to feed the Clan." turning to Nettlepaw, he looked at her with dull blue eyes, dulled in exhastion, he mewed, "I will just hunt alone today. I need to brush up on my hunting for obviously it is poor."*

*Firepaw nodded to Brokenpaw as he left. Turning his head to the ground, he layed down. Stomach rumbling in starvation, you could clearly see his bony ribs through his skin. A beetle crawled across his paw. Waiting, he finally made his move and slammed the beetle into the ground. Grabbing it in his teeth, he quickly chewed it and swallowed the crunchy bug. If I can't provide food for anyone, or real food for myself, I will eat the lowest grub of all.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:55 pm

Thunderheart flicked her tail, signalling that it was fine. She didn't enjoy it when cats pushed themselves to the breaking point but she had faith in Braveheart. "If you're not back by Sunset a search party will come for you!" She called behind her. "I don't trust this weather." She meowed looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:12 pm

*Braveheart rolled his eyes and growled, "I will be back!" then he broke into a lose pelt through the forest. Stopping all of a sudden, he heard rustling in a bush. Crouching low, he stalked closer to the bush, tail low but not brushing he ground and pawsteps silent and moving swiftly. A blackbird poked its head out of the bush, a berry in its beak. Leaping, he quickly and swiftly dispatched the bird, oblivious to him. Digging a slight hole, he dropped the bird in it and covered it up. Scenting the forest, he caught the slight scent of mice so he swerved through the trees to find it.*
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:14 pm

"Well a few moons back I messed up my leg in a fight and I need you to find it and bring me down by it. This lesson is about weaknesses. You find and attack them to bring an enemy to the ground easily. Go on now ."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next