Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:48 pm

(recap for the last three pages?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:50 pm

OOC: hmmmz... all I know is that Dovepaw and Brokenpaw are in the lake playing with each other... not sure what the others are doing
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:55 am

Gentlepaw smiled at the idea, glad Braveheart's idea had been accepted. Especially glad when he was also chosen to be the leader of that exact patrol. Smiling she followed him outside, and purred as she nudged him playfully. "Tackled that one quite brilliantly, I'd say." she said with a hint of amusement in her voice. "So, who're you taking for the patrol?" she asked curiously, her whiskers twitching. She'd half expected him to chose her for a spot, but she wouldn't like to go on it. She still couldn't move around in the forest in the dark, as she wouldn't see a thing. Plus, she didn't know how to use her whiskers properly, and her hearing.

Dove was sitting at the edge of camp, pulses of rage rushing through her. Once a minute it felt almost unbearable, like hundreds of worms crawling through her blood. She was giving funny twitches and a couple of jerks, although she seemed to manage to hold it back. Being in the clan had brought out memories, how Swiftclaw had used fear and pain to give her commands. One of which had been to kill clancats. Whoever she met. It'd been left in her memory as if she was hypnotized, and she felt that sitting at the edge of camp for a while helped her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:11 am

*Braveheart padded out of the den and purred as Gentlepaw complimented him. "Yeah I guess so." he purred, nuzzling her ear. Thinking a moment about her question who to take, he mewed after a little while, "Well, I will take Spottedheart, Nettlepaw, Mushroomtail, Brokenpaw, Dovepaw, Crowtalon, Coldember and you if you want to come, you are welcome to come but I know how you are just getting used to the dark." and gave a slight smile.*

*Firepaw turned his head to Wolfpaw and sighed. "Hello. How are you?" and looked at the young apprentice with sightless eyes.*
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:51 am

Mushroomtail came back to camp. If she had a tail she knew it would be drooping right now. She glanced around camp for something to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:53 am

(Hey, Mushroom, could you possibly start on the ceremonies? Tons of cats need to be made warriors and Boulderstep an official elder.)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:20 am

(hehe sure thing snow)
(So..... Zypher was going to join I could do him too..... Boulderstep -> Elder..... Firepaw warrior maybe....Gentlepaw warrior......Any cat else I missed?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:24 am

(I am pretty sure that is it. Just make sure to check the Ceremony Reminder topic in the RP Chat forum. ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:33 am

(Okay...)

Creektail stood up and slowly stepped out of his den. He remembered that some cats needed to have ceremonies, so he stepped out and onto the Highledge. He stared at the clearing, a few heartbeats later he let out an exhale and said in a loud meow,"Cats old enough to catch their own prey meet here under the highledge for a clan meeting." He waited for the cats to gather before he would start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:43 am

*Braveheart turned to Gentlepaw and mewed, "Well, we can decide that after the meeting." and scooted up near the Highledge. Waiting for the meeting, he wondered what it was about.*

*Firepaw and Boulderstep gathered below the Highledge, waiting eagerly to hear what will be discussed.*
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:15 pm

(I will hurry this along.....)

Creektail watched as some cats came. He then started the meeting while waiting for the others to gather also. He meowed,"We have two apprentices ready to become warriors,"He paused and stared at both Firepaw and Gentlepaw and continued,"and a new cat to become a warrior for this clan, following a warrior is about to become an elder today."He paused and stared at Gentlepaw."Gentlepaw step forward."He said to the she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:25 pm

Nettlepaw was out training when she heard her leader call a clan meeting. She hurried back. And stood in the back of the gathered cats and flicked her tail excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:59 pm

*Firepaw couldn't hold back a smile as he was going to be a warrior, despite his blindness and only three useful legs. Limping closer to the Highledge, he listened as Creektail called up Gentlepaw first.*

*Boulderstep smiled as Creektail hinted an elder.*

(Wathing the Olympics so Wb! XD)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:18 pm

Creektail spoke again while looking down at Gentlepaw,"I, Creektail, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to under stand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Gentlepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:23 pm

(You don't need to ask her, you can just say "I do." for her. That doesn't matter. If we didn't, it would go on forever...)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:10 pm

(mhm....)

Creektail spoke again,"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name: Gentlepaw, from this moment on you will be known as Gentlenose. StarClan honors your compassion and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan."
He then stared at Firepaw and began to speak,""I, Creektail, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors again to look down upon this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. By the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name: Firepaw from this moment on you will be known as Firepool. Starclan honors your Courage, and your strong will to live, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Thunderclan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:01 pm

*Braveheart listened to the ceremony and smiled in delight as Gentlepaw was renamed Gentlenose. "Gentlenose! Firepool!" but twitched his whiskers in irritation. Gentlenose? What kind of name is that! That is as random as someone calling me Braveear! But, I will support it. Gentlesoul sounds much more fitting to her life. But smiled encouragingly to her, his face beaming in joy.*

*Firepool gave a weak smile as he finally recieved his warrior name after many moons of waiting. I might not be able to be a warrior but at least StarClan will accept me there as a warrior soon. A flicker of dread crossed his sightless eyes but was replaced with a shy smile.*

*Boulderstep called out in his boomin voice, "Gentlenose! Firepool!" and smiled a toothless smile, clearly he was retiring.*
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:21 pm

(XD Bravehearts comment made me laugh so hard)

Creektail smiled at the two now made warriors and then set his eyes skimming for Zypher. But first he glanced at Boulderstep and smiled. With a meow as the cats voices died down,"We have a new elder, Boulderstep, is it your wish to give up the name of warrior and go join the elders? Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given us. I call upon StarClan to give you many seasons of rest." with a smile he finished speaking for the clan to speak.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:28 pm

"FIREPOOL! Bouldestep!" Spottedheart yowled. Why'd he name that WindClan apprentice as warrior?

"Gentlenose! Firepool! Boulderstep!" Coldember chanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:42 pm

(Lol! He is a bit stuck up... XD (I think Gentlenose is a great name. Just giving you a hard time! XD))

*Boulderstep nodded. "Yeah, it is time for this rock to sleep." and scratched a flea behind his ear, only irritating his slightly.*

*Firepaw and Braveheart both call out, "Boulderstep!" and smile warmly to the new elder.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:57 pm

(lol)

Thunderheart sat at the base of Highledge, smiling happily. "Firepool! Gentlenose! Boulderstep!" She called out happily. I wish clan life could always be this relaxed and happy. Giving warrior names and hanging out with clan mates. Going on patrol, and hunting. She smiled for a moment more before she remembered that the lake was still growwing smaller every day and the heat made prey impossible to find. And Falconswoop is still injured. She remimded herself about Braveheart's night patrol idea and she smiled again. Then clan will survive. She reminded herself to ask Braveheart about the cats going on patrol.

Fallenkit was in the middle of camp at the fresh-kill pile when Creektail started announcing things. He crouched down, hoping to remain unseen and that no one tripped on him. "Firepool! Gentlenose! Boulderstep!" He meowed respectfully even though he was trying to be quiet and unseen. I must respect my clanmates.

Ivytail smiled, chanting the names happily from the warrior den entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:19 pm

*Firepool knew the ceremony was over and started limp down the Highledge. Misjudging his steps down the rocky slope, he slipped and fell down, skidding down the slope, scraping his sides, he grit his teeth in pain. Slowly getting up, his side bloodied and scratched he just wanted to run out of camp and never return. I am a disgrace to this Clan! And stood there, still to much in pain to walk.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:33 pm

( Twisted Evil Snow I need your help with some destruction and fun Twisted Evil )

Thunderheart sensed the ceremony was over and padded up to Braveheart. She smiled quickly. "I'd like to speak with you about the patrols tonight?" She meowed quickly. "Who have you decided on going?" She asked with intrest.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:43 pm

Slowly breathing in from all the talking Creektail decided to stop for today with the announcements. He jumped down and watched all the cats in the clearing. He sat down and stretched his front legs from his long nap he had taken. He was happy for the new warriors he had made.

Mushroomtail glanced around the clearing as all the cats were dying down the cheering. She was exhausted and watched all the cats around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:45 pm

(Okay... My pleasure... Twisted Evil)

*Braveheart turned to Thunderheart and mewed, "Well, I am thinking of bringing Spottedheart, Nettlepaw, Mushroomtail, Brokenpaw, Dovepaw, Crowtalon and Coldember. It is a large patrol but we might split up. The more cats, the more possible prey we could collect. How does that sound?" and cocked his head in question.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next