Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:43 pm

(hmmm.......I thought I saw something like that a while back....)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:45 pm

(I feel like being lazy right now and not reading, so.... anyone talk to my cats? o.o)

Crowtalon woke up, grey and orange patched fur clouding his vision. It was only seconds later he noticed the weight on top of him and he realized his former mentor Coldember was laying on him. "Ah! Get off!" He yowled through the fur. But it was muffled and he doubted any cat outside the warriors' den could hear him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:47 pm

OOC: Ok, wasn't sure. I'll edit it :D Thanks!

IC: Brokenpaw narrowed his eyes. "I'll show you clean!" he growled playfuly. He attempted to push her under water.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:49 pm

(haha mush is in the same den)

Mushroomtail heard the small muffles and padded over to Coldember. Pushing the cat off with her forelegs she smiled at Crowtalon and licked his muzzle,"There you are! I was looking for you!"She mewed happily to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:51 pm

Dovepaw squealled excitedly as Brokenpaw push her underwater. She went down quiet deep actually, and didn't come back up...
Dovepaw erupted up from the water and put her paws on the back of his neck, pulling him in with her. "Gotcha!" She meowed triumphantly.

(*Sootpaw watches Mushroomtail with narrowed eyes*)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:56 pm

(Ik that's why I hid him, since she was wondering where he was.)

Coldember moaned. "10,000 more heartbeats, mamma," she murmured before rolling back over onto Crowtalon. Crowtalon moaned also, but in pain. This time he was quick enough and could rolled Coldember off of him on his own. He got up and looked at Mushroomtail, blushing since she licked his muzzle. "H-hey Mushroomtail."

(When are Soot and Crow going to meet up? Surprised)

(10,000 heartbeats would be around like 10 or 11 mins, right? XD)

Last edited by Spottedheart on Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:56 pm

"Ahhh!" Brokenpaw called as he was pulled under water. He went under water and nipped playfully at Dovepaw's leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:01 pm

*Firepaw sat in the center of camp, letting Clan life pass by as he stood there, as useful as a few dust particles. Where is Dove... I want her to be back with me... She is my only friend... Silently, he limped into the apprentice den. Laying in his nest much too small for his body that was already done growing and was as large as a full grown warrior, he made no effort to be comfortable. Just let the pain make you stronger. He told himself as he layed there in an uncomfortable position.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:04 pm

Dovepaw tried not to laugh underwater but smiled and swam away in a flurry of paws. "Shark!" She cried with a playful laugh at Brokenpaw. "It bit me!" She giggled as she swam away.

(Err they could meet up at the abandond two-leg nest? :L)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:06 pm

(Yeah but when? X3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:07 pm

(hmmmm. Now because it's pretty much night time, or they could meet up a little later.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:11 pm

Wolfpaw glanced up at Firepaw. "Hey Firepaw." she meowed.

Brokenpaw got up from under water. "You bet!" he growled as he took a deep breath and began to swim under water after Dovepaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:18 pm

Dovepaw giggled excitedly and dove under water, heading straight for Brokenpaw. She smiled and bumped into him, wrapping in a bear hug under water.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:19 pm

(It's night time? o.o Oh yeah.... In ShadowClan at least XD OK :3)

Crowtalon smiled at Mushroomtail until Sootpaw popped into his mind. "Uh, gotta go!" He meowed before running out of the den and out of camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:20 pm

Brokenpaw for once didn't stiffen at another's touch. He purred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:25 pm

(lol Smooth stuff Crow! XD)

Dovepaw floated to the surface purring. "This is the most fun I've ever had!" She purred happily, doing a small spin in the water.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Mushroomtail watched him leave and sighed. She went out to the clearing and sat down. She watched the clearing and wondered what Crowtalon had to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:30 pm

(heh heh heh Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:31 pm

(hahah XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:33 pm

(lol XD rotfl)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:42 pm

(hmmmm.....Should she follow him? hehe Smile )

Mushroomtail was starting to move her legs as if to get up and follow Crowtalon. She tried holding herself and thoughts ran through her mind. Maybe hes just hunting, but he could be doing something secretive with out telling his clanmates, she thought and thought about Crowtalon as he left camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:00 pm

(That would be insantity! XD Excited )
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:09 pm

(mmm.......Okay then! XD)

Mushroomtail leapt to her paws. She then followed him silently and hiding. Where is he going? Why do I care? I am just invading his privacy doing this..., she thought to herself as she followed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:15 pm

(O.O Here we go! *uses Mario vioce* )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:45 pm

OOC: Im back!!

IC: Brokenpaw purred happily at Dovepaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next