Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:51 pm

Gentlepaw could make out the distinct figure of Braveheart, and before she managed to run up to him she froze to the ground, staring at the limp body slung over his back. Gasping she recognized the warrior. Shaking it off, she followed them to the medicine den and turned at Braveheart, who happened to be the only cat available to talk at the moment. "What happened?" she said, her gaze flickering from Rosemoon and back to Braveheart, her eyes wide with shock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:57 pm

*Braveheart turned to Gentlepaw, exhastion making him appear slumped over and older. "I am not completely sure. I was out hunting when I scented badger from the training hollow. I rushed there and Brokenpaw didn't tell me much but I just brought her back. She doesn't seem that wounded. Maybe she fainted from the heat or something. I don't know really." and gazed from Rosemoon to Gentlepaw. Looking into Gentlepaw's eyes, his fur began to prick in a tingling sensation of loss. Her eyes seemed to have a distant look to them as if she was staring off into Silverpelt. Sliding closer to her, he looked into her eyes with worry. "Are you okay, Gentlepaw?" and looked at her in worry, finally finding the feeling of love and care around Gentlepaw.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:03 pm

Gentlepaw nodded in understanding, shrugging gently. "Well, whatever's happened to her I hope she'll be okay." she muttered and shivered, chills running up her spine. She partly took in his stare, looking into her eyes. Blinking a couple of times she studied him as he got slightly closer, and a bit clearer to her eyes as well. "Sure. Why wouldn't I be?" she said and smiled softly. "I guess I've just given up trying to focus. And my eyes aches too." she muttered, and flicked her tail slightly. "Although I'd like to have a few words with you in private, if it's possible... At some point of the day. I need to talk with you about my future..." she said, hoping he wouldn't flinch away from her like he'd done the last time she'd mentioned that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:08 pm

*Braveheart gave a weak smile and mewed, "Okay then. I just wanted to make sure because I care about you." and licked her muzzle. Looking at her with warm eyes, they turned a bit anxious when she mentioned she wanted to speak to him about her future. "Okay then. Well, we can go and discuss right now. How about a walk in the forest. I have to go pick up my prey anyways." and got up. Worry sparked in his heart at what she had decided. Is she going to leave me again...*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:22 pm

Gentlepaw nodded and smiled slightly, happy that he'd agreed so quickly. Leading ahead, she followed a lighted path, so she'd be able to see where she placed her paws. Looking at Braveheart for a second she sighed. "You know how hard it is to be half-blind? I can't see anything in the forest. It's all black. All I see is dapples." she muttered and shrugged. "On the other side... I love the forest more than the moors. But my real question is: Where do you want me to be?" she said, her voice lowering to a whisper at the final word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:30 pm

*Braveheart followed her through the forest as she timidly picked her way across paths lighted by shafts of light coming from the setting sun. When she mentioned that seeing in the forest was almost when you are half blind, his heart seems to crack. Gulping, he mewed, "Well, just let your paws guide you through the forest. Maybe closing your eyes would help them not ache as much because you won't have to strain them to see." when she mentioned how she liked the forest more, his heart lifted. Something made him shudder inside when she almost challenged him to answer the question on his opinion. Straightening up, he moved so his pelted brushed against hers. "I am fine where ever your heart desires to be. I have learned that this is not for me, but for you. I will support anywhere you go with the same warm smile and supporting words." and licked her muzzle.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:36 pm

Smiling at his soft and gentle reply, she could easily tell which points of the conversation affected him the most. She purred gently and nodded. "Right. I just can't bear being disloyal..." she muttered and sighed. "I guess you're afraid I'll end up with Sky if I return to WindClan, eh?" she said with a sleek smile. "Just for your notice, he's more of a friend. I don't know him that well." she muttered, having a slight regret about it because she had always noticed how fond he seemed about her.

Nuzzling Braveheart's neck fur she pushed it out of her mind though. Closing her eyes like he advised, she quickly found it slightly better without the flashing lights. Using her whiskers she navigated through the forest, almost bumping into a tree, but quickly avoiding it by side-stepping. Opening her eyes again she glanced at Braveheart and smiled slightly, glad that he was there to talk with her. "Tell me, are you still thinking about getting to be deputy one day?" she asked questioningly, tilting her head slightly to the side. She knew too well it had been a great dream of his when they were younger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:48 pm

*Braveheart sighed at her words. "Yes, I could admit that I would be quiet upset if you went with Sky but I would understand. It is all your choice and I respect that." then he looked up at the setting sky. When she mentioned he was just a friend, he twitched his whiskers and mewed slyly, "Them who am I? Your bestest friend?" and purred. Purring his low, rumbling purr as she embraced him, he turned his neck and nuzzled her ear affectioningly. When she pulled away to test out walking without sight completely, he watched her with a close eye just incase she wouldnt get hurt but he let her maneuver and walk around all by herself. Sighing, he looked up at a bright star that appeared in the pinkish sky. He thought about her words. I want to be deputy with all my heart! But, would that great ambition cost our friendship? Then he turned to Gentlepaw and almost spoke his thoughts. "I want to be deputy with all my heart. Serving my Clan from a higher position, leading them to success and prosperity, that would be the greatest feeling. But, Thunderheart would never chose me as deputy. I have treated her like dirt for too long. Also, I bet it would ruin our relationship." and sighed.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:26 pm

(Where are Wolfpaw and Brokenpaw?)

Thunderheart padded into camp, unsure what was happening here. Alrarm made her pelt bristle as she smelled blood. She followed the scent to the medicine cats den, automaticly looking at Falconswoop. Seeing that the blood wasn't his she looked around and spotted Rosemoon. She padded out of the den quickly. I need to find what happened to Rosemoon! But I can't just announce that I found her bloodied in the medicine cats den, the Clan would go into a panic!

Fallenkit saw cats rushing around and scented blood. Memories of his past came rushing back to him and he staggered to the back of the den, nose cover by moss though the scent seemed to swirl around him, encasing him. He shook with fear, closing his eyes shut tight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:57 pm

Brokenpaw showed up in the medicine cat's room and set Leopardstorm's body beside Rosemoon. He saw how confused Thunderheart was and explained what had happen. "I was speaking with my mentor when I heard my sister, Wolfpaw screech. I came to the training clearing to see what had happened and Leopardstorm was being squished by a badger. I sent Wolpaw to the camp to get help. Then Rosemoon and I got the badger off after that the badger knocked he to the ground and she fainted because she lost a lot of blood from a deep cut on her head. Leopardstorm tried to kill the badger but fainted then i finished the badger and that's when Braveheart appeared and he helped me carry these two back to camp."
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:19 pm

*Leopardstorm woke up slightly and growls quietly in pain as he lays still*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:20 pm

(OK, so I don't really know what to post right now but I'll give it a shot. :\ WB and tiredness do not mix)

Spottedheart watched Brokenpaw run off and had gotten to the seen right after Braveheart. She had followed silently, wanting to help but knew that the toms might not want it. Especially Braveheart. When they arrived at camp he waited outside the medicine cat den and watched Braveheart enter and then exit, walking away with Gentlepaw. She followed Brokenpaw in. "I was wise of you to of sent another cat to fetch help," she meowed softly to him, then looked at Thunderheart, waiting for what she would say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:29 pm

Brokenpaw nodded then glanced at the entrance as Wolfpaw entered. "There you are!!" he meowed.

Wolfpaw ignored him. "Are you all okay?" she asked.

Brokenpaw shrugged. "I am, don't know if your the other two are."
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:34 pm

*Leopardstorm looked over to Wolfpaw and whispered * "I'll be alright. The badger only scarred me twice ."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:40 pm

Wolfpaw nuzzled Leopardstorm. "Good, I can't lose you." She glanced at Rosemoon, then padded over to her. The apprentice flinched at all of the blood.

OOC: I think I'm goning to make Rosemoon die. What do you think Whitestorm?

Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:54 pm

*Leopardstorm nods happily at Wolfpaw and mews softly.* "Thanks Wolfpaw. I'm glad you care about me."

(sure Jayfire. i mean Leopardstorm would mourn and then die trying to avenge you but its ok i guess)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Wolfpaw smiled at him then began cleaning the blood off of Rosemoon.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:18 pm

*Leopardstorm tries to stand up and is barely able to stagger to his paws as he tads slowly and weakly toward the warriors den.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:23 pm

Brokenpaw stepped in front of Leopardstorm. "Where do you think you're doing?" he meowed. "You're gonna die if you don't quit moving around!"
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:27 pm

*Leopardstorm sighs and lays back down as he thinks.*
I'm an old cat I can't live forever anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:32 pm

Brokenpaw nodded. "Good."
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:42 pm

*Leopardstorm lies still and waits for anybody to tend to his wounds.*
I know they care about me. But every cat must die at some point. I love the fact that they care and protect me but I can't live forever no matter what happens. Even if I was the ThunderClan leader. I would eventually loose my nine lives and die. There is no use trying to protect me forever. *He thinks as he lays silently*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:47 pm

Wolfpaw got done with Rosemoon and padded over to Leopardstorm. "Do you need any prey?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:54 pm

*Leopardstorm smiles and replies.* "No thank you I already ate my meal earlier. But thank you for suggesting." *He says smiling*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:55 pm

Wolfpaw nodded. "I'll get something for Rosemoon." She meowed then headed back put into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next