Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:21 pm

((Eh, Birchtwig died, his siblings and Thunderheart cried about him and Falconswoop was sort of annoyed that Thunderheart told Birchtwig she loved him. Angered he climbed a tree with a wounded foot and quite the bit of bloodloss, and then chatted around with both Spottedheart and Thunderheart before the lack of blood made him dizzy and he fell off. Now he's on the ground, I guess... With a broken foot and no medicine cat nearby to help him... >.> Guess that's it. Except that all the other clans have left, so it's just ThunderClan and the worst wounded left.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:26 pm

(Okay then! Thanks Silver! ^.^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:19 pm

Thunderheart licked his head after he cried out in frustration. "I've got you." She growled and slung him carefully over her back. The bigger tom made her stagger a little and she took aching pawstep after pawstep until camp came into veiw. With new hope flaring in her chest she struggled forward more quickly. She passed through the camp's entrance and layed him by the medicine cats den. "Help! Someone please! Falconswoop fell out of a tree! I think he broke his paw!" She yelled to anyone she hoped could help.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 pm

Falconswoop didn't even have time to object, let alone the strenght to argue with her sudden actions. Groaning as she put him down he listened to her yells and flicked his ears back. "No need... I don't need... Medicine cat. I'm fine." he said sharply and tossed around wildly for a moment, not realizing he was lying on his back. His mind clearly fogged he finally got a footing. The unability to use his left paw got him unsteady though and he wobbled about until he crashed into the medicine den wall, using the wall for support as he stood there, taking in ragged gulps of air.

((He's apparently one of the few cats that can't handle losing a leg... xP))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:32 pm

(lol)

Thunderheart looked at Falconswoop with concern. "No, I think you do!" She meowed defiantly and looked for things that would help him, but she was obviously no medicine cat. She saw an old piece of bark and a took a small vine from the walling of the den. "Lay down." She ordered Falocnswoop, in no mood to be argued with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:36 pm

*Firepaw limped out of the apprentice den. Feeling ashamed he didn't help his Clan mates, he limped into the medicine cat den to possibly find some cobwebs to apply to other cats wounds. Bumping into the catmint supply, he hissed in annoyance and stacked the scattered herbs back into their organized pile. Grabbing a pawful of cobwebs he limped out of the medicine cat den. Scenting the air, he scanned he clearing with his nose to find a cat that needed some assistance.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:52 am

Frustrated and angry at not being able to see, not being able to walk or stand properly, Falconswoop dearly wanted to argue on with Thunderheart. Simply because he didn't feel like being ordered about by her. Hissing at her sharp tone of voice he refused to lay down, until his feet crumbled underneath him and he was forced to lay down. His tail flicking with annoyance and anger, he looked mostly like a pouting kit.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:21 am

Nettlepaw flicked her ears when she herd Thunderheart call for help. She ran over to the to. "What happened?" She asked, looking at falconswoop, then thunderheart.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:35 am

*Creektail had heard about Birchtwigs death and was about to go inside when he had heard Thunderhearts yell and jumped when it had happened. He quickly padded over to see what was going on when he saw the cats there he glanced down at Falconswoop and asked,"What happened?" with impatience in his tone, yet with kindness also.*

**Mushroomtail then went out the den and into the clearing to lie down, her ears perk at Thunderhearts cry as a few cats went to look. She lay there watching the clearing feeling less helpful. She decided to go there herself, using her 3 best legs and her partially not so useful 4th leg she got back up and followed to where she heard her call. She found Thunderheart and Falconswoop there looking at them with questioning eyes she noticed how Falconswoop lay there awkwardly, she sighed and knew what then and there must have happened.**
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:08 pm

Spottedheart had entered after Thunderheart and Falconswoop. As cat after cat asked what had happened, she could feel her temper starting to let go. "Don't you see?! He was being a mouse-brain and fell from a tree! Where's Clawpaw?!"

Crowtalon looked up from his brother's body after hearing Thunderheart yowl that Falconswoop was hurt he got up and walked out of the medicine den, laying down just outside the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:45 pm

Nettlepaw looked back at spottedheart and shyed back. "uhh sorry spottedheart" she alpoligzed. She backed up slowly and retreated to the apprentices den. When she got there she layed in her nest. I dont like being yelled at... She frowned. I knew i should have checked up on him, then he went and got his paw hurt! she thought bitterly. She knew alot about herbs, but never showed it. She knew everything, and what it did, but she wanted to be an actuall apprentice more, so she kept low on that part of herself. She closed her eyes but did not fall asleep.

hawkwing looked at Falconswoop. hmm why did he fall out of a tree? arnt cats supposed to be good climbers? he snickered quietly. He was far enough away to were no one could hear him.
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:51 pm

*Leafwind stood nearby,looking on helplessly,wishing she knew how to help.*
(Leafwind was always ready to help a cat in need,but wasn't always able to.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:32 pm

(Thunderiastar, please correct Leafwind's bio. It is incorrect.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:59 am

(Quick recap please? )

Clawpaw padded into camp, panting. Tired and exhausted, she quickened her steps, knowing that her clanmates needed her. Putting down a mouthful of Alder she had managed to find on the way.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:36 am

(Nothing much, no one has posted in 3 days. Flaconswoop fell out of a tree and broke his paw, i think.)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:31 am

((And there's loads of injured cats that needs to be tended to..!))

Gentlepaw had awoken, finding her throat dry as sand, making it hard for her to swallow. However, the honey Sky had left her became a great asset. Lapping up the tasty golden brown/yellow substance she felt that her throat immediatly softened. Staggering to her feet she tested out how her body worked, testing to see how far she could move her various limbs before it caused her wounds to ache again.

Once she'd realized how to work it, she padded out of the den for the first time since the battle ended. Glancing over at Falconswoop's huddled body she shrugged gently. Not because of his complaint, but mostly because she couldn't seem to focus properly on him. It all seemed like a blurr. Going by scent she tried to make out what other cats where nearby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:55 am

*Braveheart watched as Nettlepaw tended to injured cats. Catching his eye, he saw Gentlepaw and immediantly pelted to her. Engulfing her in questions, he began. "Are you okay? Do you need any help? How are your eyes?" and began to cover her in loving licks over her face. He deeply loved Gentlepaw and is anything took her away from him, his heart would shatter. Who knows, he might even become like his father...*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:11 am

Gentlepaw hadn't really seen Braveheart coming up to her side, so she tensed up and froze in the same spot as she stood, until she realized it was him. Relaxing she purred and smiled. "Of course. Just a bit stiff, that's all. And..." she paused, sighing. "My eyes aren't getting any better. I can only see blurrs. If I squint, I may manage to make out the faint outlines." she muttered, not really pleased with how the fight had ended. However, as long as they both survived, she didn't care. "Where did Moonstar go? And the rest of the WindClan cats?" she asked and tilted her head to the side, curious at where her clanmates had gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:05 pm

*Braveheart sighed as she mentioned she could barely see. "Well, you should go to Clawpaw and then get some rest." when she wondered where WindClan was, he tended up and pulled away from her. "You aren't going back, are you?" and looked at her with horror. I can't love her is she lives in WindClan! I must be loyal to my Clan and the warrior code!*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:47 pm

Gentlepaw shrugged and nodded, not really feeling up to quarrel about what was best for her. Despite her partly blinded eyes, she could make out the shocked face of Braveheart at her mention of WindClan. Sighing she studied her paws, curiously watching the two big blurrs thatwas her paws. It was, in fact, a whole new way to look at them. Shrugging she turned to look at him and closed her eyes, as if to rest them.

When she opened them, she had an answer. "I don't know. I really don't... I-I guess I should be loyal to ThunderClan... Seeing that my blood is purer that I thought, but then again I can't bear to let Moonstar down." she said, hoping he'd understand her position. "I'll stay here until my wounds recover, alright? Then I guess I'll make the descision from there." she said and smiled slightly, nudging his cheeks slightly. "Cheer up. At least we didn't die." she said gently and nuzzled him softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:11 pm

*Braveheart sighed and turned away. "Yeah..." he sighed and then looked around camp for something for him to go off to so he wouldn't be with Gentlepaw for right now. Seeing Nettlepaw caring for injured cats but Clawpaw coming to help, he turned to Gentlepaw and mewed, "Well, I better go do some training with Nettlepaw. Make sure to get better." then padded away, tail dragging in the blood stained dirt. Coming up to Nettlepaw, he mewed, "Want to go do some battle training? Then maybe after I will give you a hunt lesson too." and smiled. It was a forced smile as his thoughts were clouded with Gentlepaw. She likes that foxhearted rogue? How could she leave me again? Well, if she does, that means she never liked me from the start anyways. Loving a cat is the worst thing possible...*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:48 pm

Gentlepaw could easily tell that he was slightly hurt, but quite frankly, she didn't have the body to run after him. Not that she'd wanted to either. I guess he doesn't care that much, then. she thought dismissivly and padded back to the medicine den, not managing to handle the wails of Falconswoop. Therefore, she entered the den and flopped down in the nest. Well, that spoiled the entire moment, didn't it? she thought bitterly. She had thought he'd be somewhat calmer now that they'd made up their differences. Although now it seemingly was jealousy that appeared between the two. He doesn't think I'd love Sky more than him? she thought with a frown. If there was one cat in the clans she actually liked, it would have to be Braveheart.

Pondering on the question, she let her head fall to the ground and let out a sigh, unable to sleep because of the rushing feel of guilt, annoyance, rage and sorrow that cursed through her like a writhing fire. Sighing she closed her eyes, seeing that they were sore.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:30 pm

Nettlepaw looked up slowly. She wasnt in a good mood right now, but she shoved it in the back of her head. "Uh, yeah sure" She smiled slightly. She shrugged. "she shrugged. "So when are we leaving?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:38 pm

*Braveheart smiled and mewed, "How about now? You need to be much more battle ready incase there is another attack." then began to pad out of camp. His neck was feeling much better but there will be a scar for a long while. Padding through the forest until he got to the Training Hollow, he entered it and let the dry moss let his paws sink into it. Waiting for Nettlepaw, he sat down and curled his dark tabby tail over his paws.*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Nettlepaw padded out of the camp following Braveheart. She sped up when she saw him dissapear through the training hollow. She came in and sat down. "Ok. Now that we are here, what are we learnin?" She askex with a hint of curiousity in her voice. She loved learning. And she was alwayse interested in it. Whatever it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next