Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

ThunderClan Territory - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:09 pm

*Silvershade growled under her breath*
"If the emotions are too much, then them all out. You can even take out your anger and kill me with it. You can't live without emotions.
You must let them out."

(No really. Silvershade wont stop until Brokenpaw lets them out)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:15 pm

Brokenpaw shook himself angerly and spit on the ground. "I just did! Can't you see? When I let out my emotions, I let out my lunch too!"
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:31 pm

*Silvershade nodded*
"I know . Anger ok. Now what else is there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:32 pm

"Nothing." Brokenpaw lyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:48 pm

*Braveheart nodded. "Yes, of course we would take more warriors." then hesitated on what he should say for the good news. "Well, as you are aware of, we have been going through extreme heat that threatens to give us heat stroke. Also, the prey has seemed to shelter from the heat and come out at night. Possibly, we could follow the prey's insight and shelter during the day and hunt at night? It would keep us cooler and will stock our fresh kill pile higher." pausing to catch his breath, he continued. "Also, the heat has evaporated our water sources dramatically. Possibly, we could organize patrols just that are dedicated to gathering water to cats unable to get their own water. It is a simple idea but how do both of them sound?" and a weak, exhausted smile. Hearing Thunderheart, he turned around and mewed, "Greetings, Thunderheart." and dipped his head, expressing no personality in his new to Thunderheart.*
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:53 am

Creektail nodded,"Yes that idea sounds good for the clan, I would like to try that out." He then stared at thunderheart who had came in and dipped his head to the deputy with a smile on his face. "Yes? You came for something?"He asked softly to her.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:56 am

Spottedheart trudged back to camp. (blah post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:34 pm

Thunderheart wanted to glare at Braveheart but just flicked her tail at him and smiled at Creektail. "Braveheart told me he had an idea about hunting at night. Looks like it's being explained without me." She replied a bit tartly and sat in between Gentlepaw and Creektail. "Though I wasn't here when he told you he explained it before as I said. I believe it's a wonderful idea but are we trying it tonight because I'm afraid the injured are still to great, will we have enough warriors?" She meowed thoughtfully.

Fallenkit saw Spottedheart pad into camp and flicked his tail with bordom. Being ignored is better then being abused. He thought with some happyness. He gave a small smile when he noticed Creektail, Braveheart, Gentlepaw, and Thunderheart go into Creektail's den. He slipped out of the nursery, hoping that no one noticed him. They would only ask questions.

Dovepaw heard Brokenpaw's angery voice and padded toward the sound. She heard someone retching and her pace quickened. She emerged from a small bush and looked bewildered at Silvershade, Brokenpaw, and a pile of puke. She swayed a little from the sight and padded up to them, ignoring the smell. "Brokenpaw! Are you okay? What happened do you need a medicine cat?" She asked with worry and glared at Silvershade.

(lol ps. She has a crush on Brokenpaw X3 )
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:54 pm

Creektail thought for a moment and went on,"Well, I do not think we have too little warriors, we have enough that are able to hunt, but if you think we have too little we can wait a little longer."He said this as a small thought came to mind about some ceremonies he never did yet. He sat there and waited for them to speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:02 pm

Thunderheart dipped her head. "If there are enough warrior I think we should go tonight. We desprately need the prey." She meowed quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Brokenpaw turned towards Dovepaw and sighed. "No, I'm fine. Thanks though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:55 pm

Dovepaw nodded and smiled, happy he was ok. "That's good. But, lets go on a walk down to the lake and get rid of this smell." She meowed looking at the puke. She looked back up at Brokenpaw, hoping secretly that he would come. She looked over at Silvershade for a moment then looked away, toward the lake.

(Sorry I don't really know where they are right now...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:04 pm

OOC: They're in the forest on the backside of camp.

IC: Brokenpaw nodded, glad to get away from Silvershade's questions, but also sad to get away from Silvershade. "Sure." he meowed. Then he glanced up at Silvershade. "If you need me, you'll know where I'll be." The black apprentice began to pad towards the lake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:35 pm

(Okay! Thanks)

Dovepaw was happy that Brokenpaw agreed to come and happy to leave Silvershade. She padded away and smiled at him. "What was that all about?" She asked when they were a little way away from Silvershade. "I heard you, you were upset. You don't have to say anything if you don't want to." She added quickly. "As long as your fine now." She meowed and smiled at him gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:43 pm

Brokenpaw shook his head. "She was asking about my past.." he meowed. "And that's something I rarely talk about. When I told her about it all my emotions flowed out and it made my stomache sick because I'm not used to showing my emotions. That's how I got sick."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:48 pm

*Braveheart grinned, delighted his idea was coming into action so quickly. "Yes, it might get us some more prey and keep cats more alert. Shall I lead a patrol tonight, possibly?" and smiled, excited for these new hunting ways.*

*Firepaw and Boulderstep layed in camp, the heat scorching them.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:53 pm

Dovepaw nodded and stroked his back with her tail. "Oh, I'de say sorry but I guess that won't change the past will it." She murmured quietly. The lake appeared infront of her and she sighed at the sight. The water got lower everyday.

Thunderheart looked at his eagerness as he asked to lead a patrol. She looked at Creektail. "It was your idea I think it's only fair." she meowed softly and smiled at him. "I'll see who's up for it and gather the cats to make up the rest of the patrol." She suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:57 pm

*Braveheart dipped his head and mewed, "Thank you, Thunderheart and Creektail." and padded out of the den, eagerness and excitement coursing through his blood. Nudging for Gentlepaw to follow, he walked out of the den, feeling quiet proud of himself for possibly allowing his Clan to be successful this greenleaf.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:02 pm

Brokenpaw stiffened up at her touch, but soon relaxed. "No." he sighed. "It won't..." And their dead because of me. I killed them... I should have stayed and saved them....
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:04 pm

Creektail Watched as Braveheart left and stared at Thunderheart with a nod,"Yes, that would be fine, Thanks Thunderheart." he said politely to the deputy.

Mushroomtail was in the warriors den. Opening her eyes she then asked herself, Where is Crowtalon? . She sat up straight and licking her front paw, swiped it over her ear.

(Woah literally where is he?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:07 pm

Dovepaw sensed his sadness and gave him a sympathetic look as they reached the water. She got it and swam around a little. She wasn't a great swimmer but she had learned when she was little. She beckonded Brokenpaw to join her with a smile. "Have some fun!" She called. "The water feels great!" she purred.

Thunderheart gave Creektail a quick smile before leaving the den. She padded into the medicine cats den to look for Falconswoop, she wanted to talk with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:20 pm

Brokenpaw hesitated for a moment at the water. He slowly stepped in. It wasn't as cold as he exepected. "I guess it does." he meowed.

Wolfpaw began to clean herself.

Last edited by Jayfire on Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:37 pm

Dovepaw nodded and dived underwater. She swam over to Brokenpaw and popped her head out of the water beside his. She nudged him softly. "Come on! You'll never get clean like that!" She purred, her eyes sparkling happily.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:39 pm

(Shouldn't Wolfpaw and Boulderstep and the other cat which I forgot, have buried them by now......ah whatever.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:42 pm

(I thought I posted a while back that Boulderstep buried the cats... I don't remember. I have been busy lately...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next