Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:58 pm

Brokenpaw heard a cat moving about in the forest. His ears swivled back towards the camp. He scented the air to see who it was, Silvershade. He flicked his ears and turned back around. The apprentice closed his eyes, when he opened them they were emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:06 pm

*Silvershade walked up to Brokenpaw in annoyance as she asks*
"Your not telling me everything. Whats wrong? Don't be afraid. Let your feelings out. Be true to yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:13 pm

Brokenpaw's eye twitched, he wasn't used to others telling him what to do. Be strong, for Wolf. Brokenpaw remembered his father's last words to him. "I'm fine." he meowed softly.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:18 pm

*Silvershade growled slightly under her breath*
"It's not that easy tricking me. Look, I know somethings up. I know it. I want to know what happened. Don't try being stiff. It wont work."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:36 pm

"Want to know what happened? With what?" Brokenpaw asked, still having his back turned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:29 pm

Silverfeather wrote:
Gentlepaw looked back at Braveheart with the same excited glimmer in her eyes. "Yeah. Sounds like a good plan. I suggest we get back to camp and tell Creektail though. He'll want to know there's a fox eating up the last reserves we've got left." she muttered bitterly. Along the path she spotted a small blackbird sitting right in front of her. Stopping immediatly she stared at it, waiting for the right moment to pounce. However, her light eyes were bright in the shadows and the bird noticed them before she even got the chance. It flew out of her reach and she hissed with frustration. "I guess hunting isn't my best field." she said with an awkward shrug at Braveheart, then she continued back towards camp.

*Braveheart nodded and mewed, "Yeah, we should tell Creektail first." as they walked at a brisk pace to camp, he watched Gentlepaw miss the bird. Shaking his head, he just mewed, "Bad luck. The nerves in catching prey when it is scarce also affects the hunting." and kept walking to camp, just a measly vole in his jaws. Once he arrived in camp, he dropped his pitifully low meager of prey in the low fresh kill pile. Nodding to Gentlepaw, he motioned her to come with him to Creektail's den and stopped outside of it. "Creektail, could Gentlepaw and I possibly speak with you?" and waited for a reply.*
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:33 pm

Creektail opened his eyes and smiled as he heard them call his name. Standing up he stretched and padded over to them,"Yes." he stared at the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:36 pm

*Braveheart padded into the den and looked at Creektail with worried eyes. "Would you like to hear the good or bad news first?" then quickly put together his proposal for issue and solution.*
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:42 pm

Creektail frowned and answered with a low meow,"I guess Bad news first." He stared at them and perked his ears to listen carefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:51 pm

*Braveheart dipped his head and mewed in his monotone, wise voice, "I was hunting for about half of the day, catching as much prey as possible. I made sure to bury my prey very deep so I did. I came back and all of my prey was dug up and stolen. Also, I have noticed chunks of prey fur and feathers around while I was hunting. The unmistakable feel of fox hit my nose and I knew the thief was that cold hearted, selfish creature. Gentlepaw and I traced down the horrid creature and we found out it was a vixen with a few pups. Gentlepaw and I thought we should flush out the kits while the mother was away then we would drive the fox out. But, you are leader so it is your decision." and sat down, shaking his all muscle body. Secretly, he was starving but his longer fur and large, bulging muscles covered his starvation.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:54 pm

Gentlepaw shrugged, although couldn't help but feel disappointed about herself. She usually had more control over her hunting abilities than this. She pushed it to the back of her mind as they arrived in camp though, watched the pitiful excuse of a freshkill pile and followed Braveheart, the heat making her slightly dizzy. She made it into Creektail's den though, and luckily it was slightly cooler there.

Turning her sweeping light eyes to Creektail's blurred figure she awaited Braveheart to speak, finding it only suitable that he spoke. Seeing that he'd come with the idea of it all. Somehow, she thought this would increase his chances of being viewed as a great leader as well. She'd become rather scrawny after the injuries, the drought and the low food resources. She looked like nothing bu skin and bones, and looked so fragile she could break her paw at the lightest touch. She sat in silence as Braveheart spoke about their discovery.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Silversnow went to the warriors den. (i made this short.)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:41 pm

Creektail thought for a moment and meowed to Braveheart,"Well, that is a great plan, but I would like it if some warriors helped out, in case the fox is not alone, Thank you for telling me. The good news?"He asked sitting down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:57 pm

Thunderheart watched Braveheart walk into Creektail's den with him and she sighed, once again feeling as though she wasn't doing well enough as deputy. She padded into the den and called out a greeting. "Creektail? Gentlepaw, Braveheart? Are you here?" She asked though she knew they were.

Fallenkit looked out at Wolfpaw by the dead bodies and scrammbled back into the back edge of the den. The smell of death seemed to be everywhere today.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:09 pm

(*Doesn't know what to post*)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:44 pm

*Silvershade grew frustrated, but didn't show it*
"Never mind."
*She mewed as she padded back to camp*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:57 pm

Brokenpaw turned around and stared after Silvershade, he hesitated for a moment. "Wait!" he called. He kicked himself for being weak and falling for Silvershade, then again he was pround of himself for showing his feelings.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:59 pm

*Silvershade staggered to a halt as she glanced back at Brokenpaw and nodded*
"Yes?" *She mewed softly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:11 pm

Brokenpaw sighed, he didn't look into her eyes. "What is it that you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:19 pm

*Silvershade nodded*
"I was wondering. Why are you trying to act strong? I've seen it before.
*She looked up and stared deeply into Brokenpaw's eyes*
"Something bad happened to you. Didn't it? I'm sorry. But you can't keep you're feelings in forever. That only leads to anger. Tell me, what happened. I'll try to help."
*She thought deeply at what she remembered of her family and remembered how her family taught her to be able to tell other's emotions and figure out a little history by studying other's.*
"Though I probably can't." *She mewed softly*
"I know how you feel."
*She could feel it now. She knew why Brokenpaw was so sad. But she didn't know exactly what happened.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:38 pm

Brokenpaw took a deep breath. He continued to be quiet for a moment, then stared into Silvershade's eyes. "When I was just a kit, my family's home caught on fire. My older sister and brother, my younger sister, my father, and my mother all died in the fire. I saw my older sister on fire, my mother and sister's bones and ashes, my brother's melting fur, and my father's dying eyes. I tried to save them, but it was too late. I shouldn't have listened to my father." He looked away again, no longer confident, but ashamed. "He told me to go outside. When I went out there.... While I was outside, my father was dying. A large peice of wood had caught on fire and fell on him. I raced inside to see what had happened, he told me to take Wolf and go. I mean Wolfpaw. His very last words to me were 'Stay strong, for Wolf.' I took Wolfpaw and we ran away. I had always bottled my emotions, and stayed strong. That was just who I was. But after he said that, I would ignore all emotions. Two of our friends went with us, they were younger. I always took responsibility for them. One day I let them rest while I hunted. When I got back, my freinds were dead and Wolfpaw was being shredded by two foxes. That's when all heck broke loose. I killed both foxes, I was little more than a kit. Ever sense then, I don't show any emotions. At all. I begain to be very protective of my sister. I would watch rogue fights in dark alleys while my sister slept. After a while I joined. I was the best amoung them because I had watched all of them fight so I knew their weaknesses. Finally, Wolfpaw convinced me to join the Clan. And here we are, it's been 4 moon since we joined."
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:53 pm

*She shook in pain and sorrow as she thought*
If I was there, I could've helped.
"I know what it feels like. I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:54 pm

"Thanks." Brokenpaw snorted. "But sorry isn't going to bring them back."
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:57 pm

*Silvershade nodded sadly*
"I know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:02 pm

Brokenpaw took a deep breath. This was very awkward for him. The apprentice shuffled his paws. He wasn't used to all the emotions stiring inside him. Love, anger, longing, sadness, and disappointment. His stomache growled and hurt. Brokenpaw took a deep breath and ran away a few feet and puked. All of the emotions stirring inside him were too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Forum Library :: Graveyard :: Old RP Threads and Inactive Characters-