Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:25 pm

Wolfpaw studied her mentor and thought back to this morning when he was walking in front with her. He seemed to have made a little limp in his left side and now he was favoring his left side. She narrowed her eyes and thought for a moment. If I hit him on the right side then he would have to use his left side for balence, which would be hard because his left side is messed up. Wolfpaw took a deep breath then shot to her right but at the last moment dodged to her left and hit Leopardstorm's right flank, then turned around and watched him.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:28 pm

* Leopardstorm tries but can't manage to counter the move and he falls to the ground and smiles *
" Good. Good you are a fast learner Wolfpaw."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:33 pm

Rosemoon nodded. "Yes, very good, Wolfpaw."

Wolfpaw smiled warmly at the compliments. "Thanks!" she purred. "I'm learning form the best!"
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:38 pm

* Leopardstorm smiled at Wolfpaw and gets a little crook out of his neck *
"No you aren't learning from the best. You already ARE the best."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:41 pm

Wolfpaw brighted. "Really?! You think so?" she meowed. "Brokenpaw taught me some fighting before we join ThunderClan.... He wanted me to bve prepared for everything. I used to hate it... But it looks like its paying off!"
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:47 pm

*All of a sudden Leopardstorm catches the faint reek of badger as he wrinkles his nose in disgust* "Be quiet stay behind me." *Leopardstorm says quietly ordering his mate and apprentice to stay close to him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:50 pm

Wolfpaw nodded, she had scented the badger and knew it was trouble. She stuck close to Leopardstorm.

Rosemoon's eyes widdened, she too had smelt the odor. She quietly stood on Wolfpaw's other side. "Don't worry young apprentice, you'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:55 pm

"We are lucky, I only smell one badger." *Leopardstorm whispered as he crouched down ready to attack the badger.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:01 pm

Rosemoon nodded and crouched down too. "After this we must check to see if there is more."

Wolfpaw crouched down and held back a whimper.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:10 pm

*All of a sudden a the badger comes out of the bushes and pounces on Leopardstorm with it's huge weight crushing the poor tom Leopardstorm had nowhere to go and he was helpless as the badger starts to slice away at him.*
"Go get somebody to help." *Leopardstorm manages to say through all the hacking and slashing done by the badger."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Nettlepaw fouwned.they had herdly got any hunting in and now they were going home. Her ears tilted back slightly in annoyance. But covered it by turning back to her happy mood. She had hoped no one noticed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:21 pm

Rosemoon snarled and tried to push the badgter off of her mate. "Get off of him!!!"

Brokenpaw's ears perked up at the sound of his sister's screech. Flashes of the fox attack filled his head. He turned around and raced for the training area. He saw his sister frozen and nudged her. "Get to the camp and get help. NOW!"

Wolfpaw glanced up at her brother and nodded, running to the camp.

Brokenpaw turned back to the badger and began clawing at its face.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:27 pm

* Leopardstorm barely manages to lift a paw up and slices at the badgers belly as the badger jumps off him and whimpers in pain as Leopardstorm lies still twitching a bit at first but manages to stagger to his feet panting as blood drips down from the side of his face and his chest. His beautiful leopard pelt now scarlet with blood. *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Rosemoon began clawing at the badger's flank. She glanced back at her mate. At that moment the badger swung out and hit Rosemoon in the underbelly. She flew backwards and had the breath knocked out of her.

Brokenpaw snarled at the badger. "I'll make you pay for that!" he slashed at the badger's eyes, clawing the right one out.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:40 pm

* Leopardstorm hisses at the badger as it knocks his mate to the ground and he charges at the badger at full strength knocking it to the ground slicing its face as blood flies and Leopardstorm just collapses after that in pain *

(sorry gtg will respond tomorrow k? thx)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:48 pm

The badger stands weakly and staggers. Brokenpaw shot forward and bit at its neck then sliced at its stomache. The badger twitched then died. Brokenpaw spat at it then ran over to Rosemoon. "Are you ok?" he asked.

Wolfpaw raced into the camp. "Badger!! In the training clearing!!!" she yowled.

Rosemoon nodded, but a huge gash in her head was gushing out blood.

Brokenpaw gowled, "No you're not. Wolfpaw should be here by now...." Then he padded over to Leopardstorm. "Leopardstorm, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:20 pm

*Braveheart stalked through the ferns, searching for another piece of prey. He caught only a couple pieces of prey in the long time he was hunting. Panting and fur matted and damp, the sun burned his body as he trekked through the forest. Scenting the air, the hard reek of badger wafted into his sensitive nose. The horrid, crowfood scent came from the training hollow and he growled. Unsheathing his claws, he ripped through the forest into the training hollow. Skidding to a stop in the hollow, he raised his hackles and bared his teeth, prepared to fight.*

(Is there a fox and a badger?? O.o)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm

Brokenpaw whipped around to face Braveheart. "It's ok, the badger is dead. Was Wolfpaw the one who warned you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:03 am

*Braveheart ignored Brokenpaw and cautiously poked around the badger. Clarifying that the beast was truely dead, he sheathed his claws and let his hackles fall. Looked at Brokenpaw with intense blue eyes, he mewed in an authoritive voice, "I was hunting and caught the reek of badger. I followed it here. Wolfpaw had nothing to do with noticing me of this issue." scenting the air, no other scents of trespasser's filled his nose.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:16 am

Brokenpaw nodded. "Ok, can you help me get these two back to the camp?" he asked. Rosemoon had passed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:39 am

*Braveheart nodded. Padding over to Rosemoon, his large muscles rippling under his dark tabby pelt, he knelt down and picked her up by the scruff with ease. Slinging him over his wide, broad shoulders, he began to pad out of the training hollow as if nothing was even slung over his back like a burden. Turning to Brokenpaw, he acknowledged him with a polite nod as he walked into the forest. Looking behind him at the darkening forest, he sighed. I will have to pick up those scrawny pieces of prey I buried.*

*Boulderstep layed in his scorching nest in the elders den. Getting up, he shook his ragged pelt and lumbered out of the den, his massive belly swinging side to side. Looking up at the sun, torturing him to cause him to fall in heat stroke. Shaking his matter fur, he looked at the measly fresh kill pile. I better go hunting. "Anyone up for hunting?" stretching, he stretched until he reached the point where his legs shook in effort.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:46 am

Brokenpaw nodded back then slung Leopardstorm over his back and followed Braveheart. Though he wasn't used to carrying a warrior on his back, it wasn't too hard seeing his broad shoulders and the long and hard training he had before he joined the Clan.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:28 am

Gentlepaw had just arrived back in camp with her mouse, her rather pitiful excuse of walking quite clear. She staggered slightly, lost her balance and seemed slightly confused. Losing eyesight ever so slightly had affected her in many ways. Sighing she flicked her tail and settled down, awaiting thereturn of Braveheart. She needed to have a chat with him, before he began truly believing she'd choose Sky over him. It's just... The forest is so dark, I can't see anything. Usually I'd see blurs, but now I can hardly see those either. she thought with frustration. That's why WindClan may be the best clan for me. she thought silently, although, she waited patiently, wanting to tell this to Braveheart once and for all.

Somehow, she found their escalation of relationship slightly awkward. She'd never seen him as more than a friend until just recently. When he'd yelled at her and argued with her for being loyal to WindClan. That was probably the point of her life when she actually figured out that she felt closer to him than a regular friend.

((Just like my friend c: She and her boyfriend were friends for years, then one christmas they realized they loved one another and they ended up as a couple! ^.^))
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:31 am

*Leopardstorm woke up slightly as he growled in pain* "T-thank you Brokenpaw." *He barely manages to whisper before blacking out.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:50 am

*Braveheart padded into camp, Rosemoon slung over his back. Breaking into a brisk trot, dispite his exhastion, he trotted into the medicine cat den. Laying her in a neat that someone else used after the battle, he waited for Clawpaw.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next