Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:48 pm

(Can I have a recap? I want to jump in with Eagletalon, but I have no clue what is happening...)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:49 pm

Spottedheart ran all the way to the lake and sunk down at the edge, not hearing Tallclaw's story at all. She didn't really care though. She was sick of it. She laid down and put her head on her paws, breathing in the soft smell of the water.

(Emotional times.... o.o
OK so Brokenpaw was pestering Spottedheart and wondering why Firepaw blamed her for his baldness and stuff and so when she refused to tell him he threatened to ask Firepaw himself(which would ruin Spottedheart if the clan found out) And so the whole thing spiraled out of control and Tallclaw and Brokenpaw told their whole life stories XD)

Last edited by Spottedheart on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:52 pm

(Eh that's all right. I know where to jump in... >Smile )

Eagletalon was chasing a small mouse until it scurried somewhere he couldn't reach. He grumbled under his breath and glanced around. He noticed a she-cat close to the lake. He padded over and recognized Spottedheart. "What's wrong, Spottedheart?"
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:53 pm

*Hoping that nobody was around to hear this he layed behind an oak wood tree and sobs himself to a slumber*
(sorry snow idk how to put all this emotion into words)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:55 pm

(That's Maggie XD
And Mags, I edited my post so that's where your recap is. :3)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:57 pm

(Gotcha. But why would Spottedheart be ruined?)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:58 pm

(Well... heh.... The clan would probably see her as a traitor)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:59 pm

(Yush, but did she make him bald? o.o)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:01 am

(She kinda let it happen and didn't do anything.... ._.
And he's not just bald. Chaos broke one of Firepaw's back legs, (tore his fur out) and made him completely blind
It was in ShadowClan I think. All the evil cats were there, Spottedheart stayed behind and Firepaw was just left behind.)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:02 am

(OOPS so sorry mags but meh eyes arent that good at the moment because I went swimming about 3 hours ago Sorry wont happen again promise XD)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:04 am

Mushroomtail saw Eagletalon and fled back to camp to let them handle this alone. She went into the warriors den and laid down once again and fell asleep. Drifting into deep sleep. Thats what she thought until she suddenly saw that she was still there and just watching them from a shurbbery for the right moment and just daydreaming.

Creektail Stared at the apprentice and sighed asking softly,"Why do you want this to be early?"looking at him he could see a small part of anger in his eyes he shook his head,"This is only if I think you or your mentor thinks you're worthy to become one, Where is Spottedheart?"He then asked glancing around for his mentor.

Last edited by Mushroomtail on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:07 am

(Ouch Brokenpaw u r dead . I've gotta see this O.O)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:07 am

Brokenpaw shrugged. "I don't know. And I want this to be early because I know I could pass any assessment you give me. Please."
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:13 am

(Thanks Mush X3 Spotted would probably like to talk to a she-cat instead XD)

Spottedheart stared at the water and didn't even look up at Eagletalon as she spoke. "How do you live with yourself? How do you toms live with yourself?" She murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:16 am

Eagletalon was taken aback. "Um, I'm not sure what you are talking about..." He was very confused, and he cocked his head. "Spottedheart? You okay? Do I need to take you to the Medicine cat?"
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:18 am

(OH man....I felt like making him get real mad at Brokenpaw and like make him shut up....that would be mean though.....so i won't do that....)
(hehe mushroomtail wants to know what happens after this chat)

Creektail sighed, as this apprentice interrupted the leaders vigil, he felt a bit annoyed but did not lose his patience and calmness. "Well, that would not be fair to the other apprentices if I only let one apprentice that asked me to become a warrior, that will just lead to all the apprentices asking me, but if you are willing to earn it maybe you should go to your mentor and say you are sorry," He paused and gave him a stern but not so angry look and meowed quietly again," It is also quite rude to interrupt someone at vigil respecting the dead and mostly the leader. I suppose you should try earning even more then just saying sorry but helping the Boulderstep and Wolfpaw carry the dead Warriors out to bury them."He closed his eyes again and finished speaking softly,"Now I suppose you hurry and find your mentor and earn my respect again if you do what you are told, now run along." He stopped talking and began his vigil for the dead cats once again.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:20 am

Spottedheart flicked her tail at Eagletalon. "I'm fine. I don't need a medicine cat," she mumbled blankly.

(You're not going to get much, Mush! XD)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:22 am

(hmm darn! Maybe I should say shes actually still there just being a stalker and watching for the right moment to come for her to pop out eheh I edit it and made her still there but behind a shrubbery thumbs up spots)

Last edited by Mushroomtail on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:24 am

Eagletalon sat down. Someone's grumpy.... "Well you are out here for a reason. What's wrong?" He asked, getting slightly frustrated at this grumpy she-cat. (WB :C )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:32 am

Brokenpaw walked away slowly, then he began to race into the forest. Once he was away from the camp he climbed a tree. There he sat and looked up into the sky. "I'm strong enough to become a warrior. I know more fighting moves that most of the other warriors. How dare he have me appologize, it should be that foxhearted cat that should appologize." As he thought about his family and friends, a lone tear fell out of his eye. He hissed at himself for showing any weakness. Even if he was alone. "As I knew it, apprentices became warriors when they were ready, and I am ready."
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:37 am

Mushroomtail heard the sad, sad tries from the tom and leaps out of the shrubbery quietly and interrupts them,"Hey Spottedheart! Are you alright?"She asked sitting down next to her looking at her and seeing her sadness in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:39 am

Spottedheart looked up at Eagletalon. "Look, I know you're trying to help, but I really don't want to talk about it to you." She put her head back on her paws and looked out across the lake. When Mushroomtail came over she looked over at her. "Uh..."

(Sorry I keep poofing I'm trying to draw something >_> It's almost done :3)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:41 am

"Well then." Eagletalon grumbled before stalking off.

(You hurt his feelin's >.< )
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:48 am

(XD)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:52 am

(haha wow ruining moments XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Forum Library :: Graveyard :: Old RP Threads and Inactive Characters-