Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:04 pm

*Braveheart nodded and looked at Scarletkit, twitching his whiskers. Smiling, he mewed, "Thank you. It just came to me as I was resting in the shade." and smiled. Picking up his rabbit and mouse, he began to head back to camp.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Thunderheart smiled greatfully that Braveheart accepted her decision and gently picked up Scarletkit by the scruff and began to carefully padded back towards ThunderClan camp. She flicked her tail to let every one know they where returning home.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Mushroomtail followed the deputy a few paces behind holding the mouse and squirrel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:27 pm

*Braveheart padded after Thunderheart, feeling a bit upset he didn't get to hunt more than he hoped.*

*Scarletkit woke up and opened one eye a bit, peeking out to see the forest. Everything interested her with the forest.*

(Serious WB...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Thunderheart sensed that Braveheart was upset and she looked at him apologetically. "Don' worry. If we kee' bringin' in dis much pwey they'll be a bunk more of deese patwoles." She mumbled from Scarletkit's fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:42 pm

*Braveheart flared his nostrils in amusement at her muffled words. "That would be great." and smiled.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:53 pm

Thunderheart gave a tiny nod. "Ill be shur Creetail sees all da pwey!" She struggled out then went silent as they reached camp. Thunderheart padded to the nursery and set Scarletkit in a large roomy nest and saw Fallenkit, who dipped his head to her respectfully.

Fallenkit looked at Scarletkit with curiousity but remained where he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:02 pm

*Braveheart purred as she reassured him that Creektail will be proud. Padding into camp, he established the fresh kill pile again by setting down his rabbit and mouse there. Backing away, he scanned camp for Creektail to report that the night patrols really were a success.*

*Scarletkit looked at Fallenkit as she was set down and twitched her whiskers. "Who are you?" and fluffed her beautiful pelt to show off.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:06 pm

Fallenkit looked at with interest. "Fallenkit." He meowed and dipped his head. "What would yours be." He meowed quietly.

Thunderheart sat there shock, this was the most she had ever heard Fallenkit say to anyone but the clan leader. She looked down at Scarletkit. "You'll be fine if I leave for a while right?" She asked gently and looked down at Scarletkit.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Creektail came out of his den as he saw the patrols come in.

Mushroomtail came back to camp and put her prey in the fresh-kill pile. She could tell that it was already growing big from Night patrol. She then went to the warriors den still wondering where crowtalon was. She settled down and fell asleep in her nest.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:12 pm

Nettlepaw followed behind the group. Way back. She came in last then went to the apprentices den and plopped down on her nest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:16 pm

*Scarletkit looked at him with a sly smile and mewed, "Scarletkit." and fluffed up her red fur.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:21 pm

Fallenkit smiled continued on his face. "Greetings. It is quiet nice to see another kit in the nursery besides me." He admitted and padded closer to the she-cat. "I don't think I've ever seen fur so red." He meowed truethfully and looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:50 pm

Nettlepaw had a dream that night were she was playing with some other kits when she was a kit, then a big fire came at them. They all ran. Everyone but her got trapped. She hid in a small corner. Then a bunch of big cats came at her and attacked some cats that just showed up. During the whole thing she was mumbling in her sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:51 pm

*Scarletkit rolled her eyes and sighed. "In WindClan, there were like eight litters of kits and everyone hated me. They were jelous!" and frowned. When he moved closer to her, she didn't know what to do. Smiling when he mentioned how he has never seen a cat with as red pelt as her, she smiled and mewed, "Yeah, I make sure to clean it all the time to keep it shining red!" and smiled. Looking into his eyes, a glint formed in her emerald green eyes and she gave a shy smile.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:57 pm

Thunderheart purred at the kits and left the den. They'll be fine. She saw Creektail right away and padded up to him. "As you can see Braveheart's patrol idea was an amazing sucess." She purred and smiled at Creektail. I must tell him about Scarletkit...

Fallenkit nodded and gave another small smile. "It shows." He meowed softly and padded to the den entrance, looking at the stars. His black fur shinned in the light of Silverpelt and he looked back at Scarletkit again. "You said there were eight litters in WindClan, are their really?" He meowed, showing only for a mere moment how lonely he really was.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:00 am

Creektail turned to Thunderheart and nodded. He meowed,"Great! I think that will work out for the clan to have patrols during the evening and earlier in the day, mainly hunting patrols. Any other news?" he asked the she-cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:03 am

Thunderheart looked down at her paws and lowered her voice. "I believe we should discuss this in your den." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:05 am

Creektail stared at her for a moment then nodded,"of course" he said silently. He then padded into his den and sat down in his nest waiting for Thunderheart to follow and tell him there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:08 am

*Scarletkit purred in pride. Seeing him step up to the enterance of the den to look at Silverpelt, she followed him and say beside him, he long, health, red pelt brushed against his. Looking up at Silverpelt, she looked up in awe, the stars reflecting her glossy pelt and shining eyes. Sighing, she confessed, "Well, there might be less but it is so crowded there. It must be better without others fighting. It sucks with so many kits." and sighed.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:13 am

Thunderheart padded in after him and sat down. She took a deep breath, wishing Falconswoop were there with her. "I found a kit, stranded on the WindClan, ThunderClan boarder. She refused in return to WindClan and she wishes to join ThunderClan." She meowed quietly and looked up at Creektail, her eyes daring and bold. "Actually, I invited her to." She meowed, looking into her leaders eyes levelly.

Fallenkit felt her pelt brush his and he struggled to hold backa wince. "Actually. It's so quiet in here sometimes, that I can hear everything going on around camp." He murmured with a sigh, he turned to look at his paws. "I'm used to being alone though, so it's not so bad." He meowed thoughtfuly and turned back to look at Scarletkit. "Do the kits in WindClan really fight?" He meowed curiously, thinking of his past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:19 am

*Scarletkit sighed and looked up at the sky. "It is so peaceful. It must always be so nice with hearing the rustle of the trees. I love it but the moor is so comfortable." and sighed. When he asked if kits really fought, her pelt bristled as she remberedthe bloody fights and cruel, harsh comments exchanged. "Yeah, kits fought eachother. Two kits that I remember immediantly are a mute one and a small one. They were constantly in bloody battles, fighting to be medicine cat. The evil on finally became medicine cat. She deserved it. She fought and one it." and then shuddered. "My littermates always fought with me too but only harsh comments were exhanged. We where some of the most well behaved ones." and laughed.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:28 am

Fallenkit gave her a small grin but shuddered for the second time when she finished her story of bloody battles. "Seems horrifying." He mumbled and looked at Scarletkit softly. "You seem to be doing fine though." He observed as he looked away.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:37 am

Creektail had little shock in his eyes as he stared silently at her while she spoke of the kit. He then meowed,"The kit should not stay, but if she is refusing, I do not know how Windclan would handle us taking in one of their kits. They might accuse us of stealing their kits, but I will allow her to stay, and make sure to send any cats from Windclan regarding a lost kit to me."he sighed."But she is not a full member of Thunderclan yet. So don''t get your hopes up." he finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:00 am

Thunderheart dipped her head. "Of course Creektail ,thank you." She meowed. "Is there anything you need?" She asked gently. "I could fetch you some prey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next