Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:23 pm

**Mushroomtail jumped out of thought and heard Ashpaw."hi...."she meowed quietly and put her head on her paws eyes filled with so many emotions right now. She watched Thunderheart run out of camp.**
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:26 pm

Ashpaw dipped his head in goodbye once she left, but instantly felt his ear's perk and swivel as he heard the snarling from a short distance away. "My, my..." He mumbled, lowering his head and closing his eyes. So that's why she ran off. He thought carefully before raising his head back up and stared up ahead. "Oh, sorry if I startled you." Ashpaw added calmly.

Last edited by Creed on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:27 pm

Glancing at the figures of cats that had appeared once Death seemed to connect that they intended to hurt her, and glancing back to Sunstar she opened her jaws widely and went straight for the leader's throat.

((WB...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:29 pm

(So she's killing Sunstar first >:3 *Mwahaha!* )
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:31 pm

**Mushroomtails ears perked and she heard the snarls and looked in the direction they were coming from. She sighed and muttered"I could guess who that is" she was listening and decided to be silent and wait until anyone came back, she stared at the entrance to camp and put her head on her paws watching silently**
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:33 pm

*Sunstar felt jaws connect to her throat. The light began to dim as she hit the ground, hanging onto life by a stubborn twinge of determination. Reaching her head out to Thunderheart, she mewed through gurgled words because of blood, "Thunderheart, may you lead the Clan to the best of your ability." turning to Creektail, she mewed barely audible, "You are a great warrior but Thunderheart is a true leader. Thank you, Creektail..." and trailed off as the light in her eyes faded and she died.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:36 pm

Ashpaw stayed silent and set his gaze in the direction of the camp entrance as well, feeling the fur on the back of his neck begin to bristle. The only thing he could smell was the rusty tang of blood, and it made him wrinkle his nose with disgust. He felt that the outcome of whatever was going on, wouldn't be very great.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:40 pm

As rage kept working on she clamped her teeth even harder around Sunstar's throat, not even realizing her victim had died already. Snarling she glared at the other cats, before she finally released Sunstar's throat and stared at the cats. Blinking the fog seemed to soften and disappear, and she was left looking all bloody and confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:41 pm

Creektail felt himself stiffen as Sunstar named Thunderheart the new leader. He turned to look at Death. She had a crazed look in her eye.He bunched his muscules to pounce when Thunderheart's tail fell infront of him.

Thunderheart felt her heart thundering in her chest as she watched Sunstar die. Sunstar made her leader just as she died and went to StarClan. She then saw Creektail about to attack and stopped him with her tail. "Death, you have helped ThunderClan and saved Firepaw. Though you did kill Sunstar, I believe she was ready to go to StarClan. Would you like to stay in ThunderClan?" She asked slowly, wondering if Death was still sane herself. "At least until you recover." She meowed with the same voice.

Creektail swished his tail back and forth angrilly at Thunderheart's descision but kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:46 pm

Death hardly understood what Thunderheart said and choked slightly in the blood that was left in her mouth and that had gushed out from Sunstar moments ago. She shrugged and kept quiet until the fog cleared and she felt the chills go over her body. "Don't... Call me Death..." she breathed and felt another ripple of chills go over her back. "I'm Dove." she said with a strained voice, recalling the name her mother had used for her before she'd been killed. "I-I'll stay. Although I have to talk with you privatly." she muttered and glanced at Creektail, wanting him to get out of here so she could talk one on one with the newly appointed leader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:49 pm

((lol now there`s TWO Thunderstar`s! How confusing))
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:54 pm

(Wait, what's going on....?)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:57 pm

((Death killed Sunstar and before Sunstar died she named Thunderheart the new leader instead of Creektail))
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:58 pm

((Sunstar was killed by Death, and Sunstar's last words were that Thunderheart would be made leader instead of Creektail :3 Now they're out in the forest... Talking about the future, I guess O.o Ninja'd by Mush x3

And indeed, it will be hard having two Thunders... And I'd guess there's no chance of modifying either name a tiny bit..? D: ))
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:03 pm

(Creektail will be leader, no matter what Sunstar said. Thunderheart can be the deputy.
To work around this... maybe cats can object, saying Creektail is the rightful leader since he was deputy. And to prove this, StarClan can send a sign.)

Why did Death kill Sunstar? And why did she change her deputy to Thunderheart? o.O)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:07 pm

((Death's got these moments she goes insane... Which is what Death will tell Thunderheart about right now :3 And why can't Thunderheart be leader since Sunstar promoted her to be it? O.o' I don't really get that part...))
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:09 pm

((It would be more exciting if some of the clan wanted Creektail as leader and the others debate or whatever. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:09 pm

(Because we can't have two Thunderstars. Besides, don't you think cats would uprise against that anyway, since Creektail was rightful deputy? x3
Is there a reason Sunstar changed deputies..?)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:10 pm

((Anyways, maybe that will come up after the war ends? x3 Right now there's so much going on I think hardly any ThunderClan cat cares who's leader or not. Though I get the point of not having two Thunderstars... Hrm Neutral ))
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:13 pm

((ok they can settle this after the war and think about a new leader or something. Agreed with both of you on many levels.))
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:16 pm

(That sucks to have no leader through the war though. XD Though Moonstar is pretty much at the head of it right now.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:17 pm

((Perhaps it'd be better if the clan had a little debate? I definitely agree that a lot is already going on but, wasn't Thunderheart just made a Warrior? o3o It'd be kind of awkward if she were to suddenly just hop into being a Leader.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:26 pm

(Guys problem!! Creektail and Thunderheart are both my cats! Does anyone else see a problem there. Sorry about this whole mess. I didn't realize having 2 Thunderstar's was such a problem. I get it now, but what are we going to do?)
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:29 pm

((You decide if Creektail gets debated as Leader, or Everyone decides after the war whether Thunderheart is a good leader or not in a debate))
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:29 pm

(Great... xD Either kill one of them, or keep Thunderheart as a warrior and Creektail chooses a different deputy.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next