Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:29 am

(Yeah... Well, I will make Sunstar slightly more braver but still submissive to him.)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:11 pm

((*nodnod* Wise.))
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:04 pm

Thorntalon burst through the thorn tunnel, followed by his mate and Lionpaw. All three bared wounds from the battle, but nothing servere. "Sunstar!" Thorntalon gasped. "We have to stop them!"
Lionpaw stopped and turned around, worried for his sister. He glanced back at his parents, then back at the tunnel and streaked out again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:27 pm

*Sunstar turned from Bravepaw and gulped, "I-I will try." she stuttered, clearly scared for herself now. "O-Okay, Bravepaw, go with Thornclaw, Lionpaw, and Berryheart to, um, to where you think most of ThunderClan is. I, um, will tend to Skyfeather and Stormpelt." then turned to the two cats in the medicine cat den but quickly turned around, "Be careful!" and scuttled into the medicine cat den like a scared mouse.*

*Bravepaw nodded to Sunstar and turned to the three that just arrived. "I will go with Lionpaw to the far right of ShadowClan border from our territory. Will you and Berryheart go to the far left of their territory to scout for our cats, and the non traitors of ShadowClan territory? We should bring them back to camp here." and directed this mostly at Thorntalon.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:45 pm

Thorntalon nodded. "Sure." he meowed. He turned around to make sure Lionpaw heard that, and noticed he was gone.
"Lionpaw!" Berryheart gasoed. "Where did he go?!"
Thorntalon sighed and faced the thorn tunnel. "Heatherpaw."
"He went alone to find her?!" Berryheart wailed.
"Don't worry." he said. "Lionpaw knows what he is doing. You go with Bravepaw." he instructed, and pelted out of the tunnel before anybody else could reject.
Berryheart watched after him, praying to StarClan him and her kits would be okay. "Let's go." she said to Bravepaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:49 pm

*Bravepaw turned and saw no Lionpaw. Sighing, he looked up at Berryheart and nodded in understanding. Racing out of camp, he started to head to the far north of their territory on the ShadowClan border side. He glanced back at Berryheart to make sure she was following.*

*Sunstar gave a sigh of relief when they left. "I don't want to die!" she muttered to herself.*
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:16 pm

(What the heck is wrong with Sunstar? o.o)

Berryheart flanked Bravepaw the whole way to the border. "This is pathetic the way the rogues are taking over." she muttered. "They have taken over every Clan territory except for RiverClan. The Clans need to unite to take them out! But when Moonstar asked for help, Sunstar refused. And now we were used as toys to help them take over ShadowClan territory as well." she sighed. "Hopefully all of ThunderClan will make it back to our territory okay." Even if they made it back okay, they would still be under the rogue's command. They had to escape that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:26 am

(Well, Silver made her really scared and submissive so I am even making her more of a fool! XD)

*Bravepaw nodded to Berryheart. "I have warned the Clans of them. We must all unite but I feel the leaders slipping away. Moonstar surrendered her Clan to Nightleal as well. RiverClan is still strong and ShadowClam must be destroyed. We must all come together, no matter how frightened we are." and pelted in and out of trees, without his energy seeping away. Determination drove him forward.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:54 am

((Ooh, you don't know what happened to her life... c: ))
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:28 pm

Thunderclap continued to pad alongside the water when Flarestalker showed up. He wasn't mad though, and smiled. He nuzzled her. "Hey Flare." He said, smiling. "I'm glad you came." Thunderclap said, still padding.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:00 pm

Flarestalker padded along at Thunderclap's side with her pelt touching his. She purred. "Hey Thunderstar. I'm glad I came too." She looked ahead as she padded on and glanced at him with a smile after meowing, "I'm here to keep you out of trouble," and nudged his shoulder affectionately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:08 pm

*Bravepaw scented ShadowClan scent drift to him. Flicking his tail to tell Berryheart to stay down, he silently stalked to the ShadowClan cats, downwind from the enemy Clan. Peeking over a bush, he saw two ShadowClan cats there. Thunderclap and Flarestalker. He recognized Flarestalker from a gathering although he didn't know much about him. Scenting the air, he could only pick up these two cats. Flicking his tail, he got up and revealed himself. Walking over to them, he mewed "Greetings. Is something wrong?" and turned his head in a questioning fasion. He was not angery for them being here, he was just curious.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:14 pm

(Flarestalker's a she-cat >_<)

Flarestalker stopped and glanced at Thunderclap then looked at Bravepaw. "This is our new leader. We're off to get him his eight more lives," she meowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:15 pm

(Umm.. Recap please. Why is Thunderclap the new leader????)
*Skyfeather sighed in relief as finally her wounds were treated and Stormpelt was being taken care of. "Thanks." she meowed to Sunstar and Bravepaw. As her wounds slowly stopped bleeding she stood up.*

*Stormpelt slowly awoke as his bleeding wounds slowly stopped stinging. "Sky... Skyfeather." He meowed weakly. "How did we get here?" He asked.*

*Skyfeather turned in surprise and meowed happily, "You're finally awake! I carried you back so you wouldn't get hurt anymore!"*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:19 pm

(Thunderclap is the new leader of ShadowClan because he was the deputy and Swiftstar is dead. They're going to the moonpool.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:23 pm

(Sorry... I was confused for a second because it was posted in ThunderClan territory. But now that I think about it, they would have to cross through their territory. Sorry for the confusion!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:27 pm

(Sorry... >.<)

*Bravepaw smiled and dipped his head. "You can go right ahead then. Congratulations on being leader. Swiftstar was a great leader." and smiled.*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:18 pm

Thunderclap dipped his head. "Thank-you, Bravepaw. And indeed he was." He smiled a fake smile. Inside, he was still really sorrowful that Swiftstar was gone. I wonder if Starclan will still be silent. He thought to himself. He had to remind himself to keep on going. He dipped his head in a good-bye gesture and continued to pad alongside Flarestalker. Thunderclap was silent, however, as he was thinking about the new life and the rogues. He let out a soft sigh as they approached the stream that led to the Moonpool. He decided to just stay in Thunderclan territory and not bother Windclan. Finally, he saw the sparkling water. (Continued at Moonpool)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:29 pm

*Bravepaw dipped his in good day. Watching them leave, he continued to scent the air, hopefully able to pick up the scents of his scattered Clan and bring them back.*

(Where is all the ThunderClan cats anyways.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:14 pm

*Firepaw limped through the forest, tripping over tree roots and such. A harsh wind blew threw the forest and he shivered in cold. His hairless pelt couldn't protect him against the harsh weather. He smelled camp close ahead and kept limping there.*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:30 am

Shadowfeather passed along the Thunderclan boarder to get to the Moonpool. She stayed low hoping she wouldn't have to stop to explain to any cat, she was trying to hurry. She quickly got out of Thunderclan territory and to the Moonpool.
(Was kind of rushed.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:46 am

(Recap? ._. I'm...going to assume that Clawpaw isn't trapped by any rogues somewhere and manages to go to the medicine cat meeting...correct me if I'm not suppose to :/)

Clawpaw looked around and towards the sky. The half-moon shone brightly-the medicine cat meeting was going to begin soon. Scurrying away, she quietly stepped away, breaking into quick stride towards the moonpool/
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:32 am

((Can i get a recap too?? Cuuz Mushroomtail wants to hop in))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:47 am

(Hey Mushroom!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:28 pm

(Well, rogues have come and taken over ThunderClan. They sent ThunderClan warriors and apprentices into a battle against ShadowClan so they are not in camp. Well, the battle got over so you could have your characters coming into camp with wounds from the battle. Sunstar just gave her leadership up to the rouge, Nightleap and Sunstar is tending two other cats wounds in the medicine cat den while Clawpaw is at the Moonpool. That is pretty much all.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next