Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonsplash
Apprentice
Apprentice
Moonsplash
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:21 pm

(Is it ok if I jump in here?)

Sunlight streaming through the den walls awoke crescentpaw, she got heavily to her paws and arched her back in a luxurious stretch. Crescentpaw yawned revealing her pointy white teeth and padded off to the fresh kill pile, she decided on a plump green frog and settled down with it happily. She took a delicate bite into the juicy frog flesh. Yum! Frog is the best! As Crescentpaw nawed some more on the frog, her brother Rainpaw sat down beside her with a squirrel in his jaws. "Mind if I join you?"
"Of course you can, mouse-brain!"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:58 pm

Burntstar smoothly uncurled himself after a short nap, stretching and arching his back. He was starting to feel the moons that he'd passed through already, and it bothered him. Knowing that he was getting older worried him slightly. Shrugging he groomed the fur on his chest, before he walked out of his den, entering the sunlight and seeing his clan already active and happy. Soon we'll be even happier. I'll need to visit Sorrelstar soon, he thought and flicked his ear slightly. He needed all the allies he could get.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:07 pm

Cyankit purred inside while taking a nap. She was sleeping peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:22 am

(Umm been gone for 2 weeks...RECAP PLEASE!)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:52 am

(Well, Burntstar sent a patrol to gain more of Thunderclan's territory, Lonerkit was seriously injured by Springkit, Summerkit, and Winterkit. Shortly after, Bramblefire adopted Lonerkit. That's about all I remember.)

Bramblefire jumped down from a nearby tree and landed next to Bruntstar. "Morning esteemed leader," he meowed cheerfully, then calmly licked one of his front paw.

"How dare that leader leave me and my friends to have to defend ourselves against our own litter mates, just so he could have the glory of conquest!" Lonerkit yelled loudly in pain, so loud that the entire clan could hear it.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:51 am

Silentwind's ears perked up, he then moved further into his den. Nervous of what burntstar would do to the kit. He saw a few stray herbs lying around from when he was treating the kits wounds. Carefully one by one he put them away into their proper places
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:42 pm

(Recap from page 25-28 XD I was gone for a bit)

Darkkit sat in the med den with Lonerkit and slept.

(lol short post,if Lonerkit is in another place please let me know so I can edit)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:12 pm

Oh, ok, so I didn't miss much did I thanks mo! Also anyone interested in rping with nightstreak?)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:13 pm

(Basically, Nightleap and Moonshadow are considering teaming up and Bramblefire adopted Lonerkit.)

Lonerkit sighed. She honestly did not know if she wanted Bruntstar to not see her like this or come in so she could rant at him. She looked at her friend. "Sleep well, Darkkit," She whispered, then sat her head down.

Bramblefire looked at the nursery, then to Bruntstar. "Ah... about Lonerkit..." He started, then grunted. "She was attacked by Winterkit, Springkit, and Summerkit while you where out on the whole new border thing. I think the pain from her wounds sometimes agitates her a bit and is what's causing these outburts." He paused, then looked at the leader.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:54 pm

Burntstar looked up at Bramblefire and shrugged. "Mayhem in the nursery, then? Well, we can't have any of that. If her wounds makes her have outbursts which may cause new quarrels, we'll have no choice but find another place for some of the kits. Scatter them about, if necessary," he said and paused, flicking his tail before continuing, "Which of the kits started the attack?"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:08 pm

Well, according to Lonerkit, She, and Fallkit where attacked by Winterkit, Springkit, and Summerkit multiple times. Darkkit was attacked at least once by Winterkit, Springkit, and Summerkit when she was visiting Lonerkit and Fallkit in the medicine cat's den." Bramblefire meowed, then looked at at the nursery. I don't think that Lonerkit and Darkkit started the fight, nor necessarily gave the three other kit's any legitimate reason to attack them. As for Fallkit," He paused, then continued, "I had to comfort him last night when he burst into tears. He and Lonerkit are best friends, and as the brother of the three who injured her, I feel that he feels terrible about the whole situation. My recommendation would be to put Lonerkit, Fallkit, and Darkkit into a group, and Winterkit, Springkit, and Summerkit in another group. However, I would have concerns about Winterkit, Springkit, and Summerkit being in the same group, but mixing them with the other group would cause one cat from each group outnumbered two to one from the other group, which could be catastrophic if one group wanted either revenge or to continue the fight."

Lonerkit padded out of the medicine cat's den, looked at the leader, then snorted and padded into the medicine cat's den, dislodging some of her bandages.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:56 am

Burntstar snorted and lashed his tail. He didn't have the time for these issues! He had to visit Sorrelstar as quickly as possible. "Alright, so this is what we're going to do," he said and closed his eyes for a moment to go through the plan. "I'll put you in charge of Lonerkit and Fallkit. Take them out of the nursery if you must, and bring them into the warriors den. Just make sure they're well away from the other three kits. Next, I'd like you to send each one of the kits that attacked into the elders den. Let them care for the elders for an entire day each. However," he said and paused, "Make sure none of them are there at the same time. I don't want them to be helped by anyone, as this is their punishment. If they have friends tagging along, it might seem as a funny task," he said grimly and flicked his tail.

"You can keep an eye on Fallkit and Lonerkit. Assign an apprentice or a warrior to guard the kit who's been sent to the elders den for the day," he said and nodded firmly, clear that this was the plan. "I'll be heading to RiverClan. Pay Sorrelstar a visit. I'll be back by midnight, if anyone asks," he said and got to his paws, walking out of the camp entrance without explaining any further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:22 am

hey, i'm new so what's going on?
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:27 am

((Please put Out of Character speech in paratheses. As for what's going on; There's been quarrels between the kits, although it's now sorted out and they're clear. Warriors are dozing off here and there. Burntstar just left to see Sorrelstar of RiverClan, to talk with her about a plan he's got in mind and set Bramblefire to guard the camp, pretty much. Just jump in somewhere.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:50 pm

Cyankit awoke from sleeping and padded toward the Med den. All she wanted to do was make friends.
Happiness is not in stock today. She thought sadly.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:01 am

Lonerkit sighed, and stood up, sighing. She didn't have to wear cobwebs anymore, but she was confined to me Medicine cat's den, mainly for her safety. She could easily agitate the newly healed wounds, which would be a bad thing. She sniffed, and scented Cyankit. Padding up to the kit, she meowed a soft hello, a bit shy at the moment.

Bramblefire took a look around the camp, then glanced at the nursery, then the medicine cats den. One look at him and a cat could tell he was agitated today for some reason. He shook his head, then grabbed a frog from the fresh kill pile, and ate it angerly,
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:30 am

"Lonerkit, I'm going to pick up some more herbs alright? You think you cam handle yourself in here?" he asked her, he knew that he was starting to need more cobwebs and all.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:35 am

"Absolutely Silentwind." Lonerkit meowed, sitting down. I just hope any visiters handle themselves, She thought, uncertain if she should point that out, but kept the idea to herself.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:53 pm

(recap... sorry)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:18 pm

Cyankit purred a happy hello as she saw Lonerkit was okay. "How is Fallkit?" She said as her blood began to boil. Why on earth would someone be that mean?? She thought. "I hope he is okay."

Last edited by waveheart on Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:38 pm

"He seems fine, but..." Lonerkit glanced down, then added, "I think the rejection by his litter mates is affecting him more negatively than the physical wounds,"

Bramblefire looked in the medicine cat's den. "Oh hello Cyankit." He meowed, then added, "It's nice of you to visit Lonerkit." He then turned to Lonerkit. "I'm going to go for a hunt, but I'll be back shortly. Just going to catch about three or four quick pieces of prey nearby the camp." He then turned back to Cyankit. "Can you stay with Lonerkit until I or Silentwind get back?" He asked her, then added "You can stay longer if you wish, of course, but I want her to have a cat nearby in case of emergency ."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:42 pm

"Sure Bramblefire!" Cyankit purred. She turned to Lonerkit. "Sounds horrible. I wish I could try to comfort him." She said. "Any ideas?"

Last edited by waveheart on Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:01 pm

(Fallkit's a tom.)

"I'm not sure." Lonerkit meowed, adding, "I think what he needs most is time and friendship." She sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:05 pm

(Oops, didn't know.) 

Cyankit smiled. "That's all I have. Well, are you bored or what?" She said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:10 pm

"Well, a little, but I'm confined to the medicine cats den until Silentwind gives the all clear. It should be any day now." Lonerkit meowed, a bit of sadness in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next