Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:40 pm

Blujai wrote:
(Okie. Sorry. XD)

Moonshadow jumped slightly, then paused at the cat's non-hostility. Or at least, the non-hostility in which wasn't revealed at that moment. Glaring back at Nightleap, he relaxed again. "Moonshadow. Why is it that you must know this, though? Am I anything of importance to you, or something?" He asked quietly.

Nightleap didn't even flinch as he elegant twisted and landed on the ground on all four paws, facing the cat the right way around. "A cat is wise to know as much as possible about their possible allies, or enemies," he said quietly and twitched his whiskers. "You're of no importance to me. Yet," he meowed smoothly and smirked. "But you may be in the future," he purred and his eyes glinted.

((Sorry for the late reply...))
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:02 pm

(Well Fire, the Gathering JUST finished. :3 Fri, I don't know how to reply to that. xD)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:20 pm

Birchpaw entered into the clan's camp. He had just gotten back from the gathering, only to hate every clan, including ShadowClan, even more. They are all only a bunch of idiots. Why should there be five clans full of stupid, unintelligent cats? One was enough. We should create one clan and make the rest serve us. We could be called the SuperiorClan. It was only a joke, but he liked the idea more and more he thought about it. He was tired though, and decided to go to sleep. He clambered into the apprentice's den and curled up. He fell asleep instantly, but when he woke up, he was somewhere else.

Last edited by DoctorWhovian on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:36 pm

(Psst. Theres not four clans only Five now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:51 pm

(Recap? What happened with the 6 kits?)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:08 pm

(Oops. Fixed.)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 3:49 pm

(Okay, I think I can reply to this, now. :D) 

Moonshadow nodded, and thought for a minute. I may be of importance to this cat, eh? Hmm... With a slight grin on his face, he looked back at Nightleap. "Future importance? For what?" He asked.

(Eh. Best I could throw down there... Deal with this short post. XD)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:52 pm

Lonerkit lifted her head. "Hi Bramblefire!" She asked, happy to see him. She enjoyed spending time with Bramblefire, "Hey Bramblefire, Do you think you could... I don't know, adopt me." She asked hesitantly.

"Of coarse Lonerkit." He meowed, feeling honored.  "I just need for Slilentwind to check my sanity first. I kinda think a tree finally responded to my rambling, Afterworld, we can spend some time chatting, if your up to it."

Lonerkit laughed hysterically at this. One of her favorite things about Bramblefire was his complete randomness. And knowing her new father, he probably did imagine a tree speaking to him.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:51 am

Blujai wrote:
(Okay, I think I can reply to this, now. :D) 

Moonshadow nodded, and thought for a minute. I may be of importance to this cat, eh? Hmm... With a slight grin on his face, he looked back at Nightleap. "Future importance? For what?" He asked.

(Eh. Best I could throw down there... Deal with this short post. XD)

((Yay for leaving you in there for 2 days ~ Sorry! xD))

With his piercing blue gaze, the tom stared at the fellow tom and smirked. "Of course, for the plans I have. Although I'm afraid I do not know if you're worthy of hearing what my plans are just yet. After all, this is the first time we ever spoke to one another," he said, although a glint in his eye seemed to hint that the tom had kept Moonshadow under his watch for quite some time.

Burntstar reappeared in camp, his tail lashing and his ears plastered against the back of his head. Oh, he wasn't pleased with how the clouds had covered the sky. How come StarClan denied them access to more territory? Snarling he paced into his den, where he laid down and thought through what to do with the issue.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:01 am

Moonshadow cocked his head in a sideways position for a second, almost as if he was confused. Almost as if he had no idea what the other tom said. For all he knew, he was one of the most worthy cats he had ever known. But of course, in his mind he was. "Heh. Me? Not worthy? That my friend, is totally incorrect." He meowed with a now expressionless face.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:06 am

Blujai wrote:
Moonshadow cocked his head in a sideways position for a second, almost as if he was confused. Almost as if he had no idea what the other tom said. For all he knew, he was one of the most worthy cats he had ever known. But of course, in his mind he was. "Heh. Me? Not worthy? That my friend, is totally incorrect." He meowed with a now expressionless face.

The black tom couldn't help but express a chuckle. "Oh, so you believe you're worthy of knowing my every thought? Follow my pawsteps, and be allowed to have a piece of whatever reward we're given? Well, my friend, it seems you're mistaken," he said and his eyes hardened. "Right now you're nothing but a rogue to me. A rogue that I could just as easily tear apart with my claws, and leave dead on the ground. So why wouldn't I kill you, hm?" he said and paused for a while, studying the tom. "Because you seem to have some skill, however thickheaded you are. Now I just need to know if you can be loyal as well."
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:37 am

Bramblefire laughed along with his adopted daughter, then noticed the seriousness of her wounds. He shot his daughter a questioning look.

Lonerkit sigh. "Kit fight." She muttered, then added, "Don't worry too much about it dad, I'm ok now."

Bramblefire sighed. "At least your ok and in good spirits." He meowed, not knowing that his daughter was currently incensed at the clan leader.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:39 am

Moonshadow nodded. "And... How exactly to you plan on figuring that out? I mean, if I'm loyal or not?" He asked.

(Fail post. XD)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:58 am

Blujai wrote:
Moonshadow nodded. "And... How exactly to you plan on figuring that out? I mean, if I'm loyal or not?" He asked.

(Fail post. XD)

Nightleap turned on the cat and raised an eyebrow. "I'll take you on as my apprentice, more or less. If you're willing. We'll be practicing moves together, and eventually I'll set up a test you'll need to pass before I can let you in on my plans," he said and purred. He liked the prospect of teaching other cats, as he had never had that opportunity in his former clan.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:30 am

Moonshadow nodded once again. "Sounds good to me..." He said. He stood up and stretched for a moment, then sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:41 am

Blujai wrote:
Moonshadow nodded once again. "Sounds good to me..." He said. He stood up and stretched for a moment, then sat back down.
Nightleap narrowed his eyes and glared at the tom. "Then lets get started. We're not going to spend the next moon being lazy and waiting for our prey to land in our paws!" he snapped and swished his tail. "We'll exit ShadowClan territory for now... Find a quiet meadow so I can test your battle moves," he said sharply and moved off through the bushes, expecting the tom to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:48 am

Moonshadow chuckled. I'm guessing the tom doubts me? Oh well. He won't. He smiled, stood up, and padded after Nightleap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:53 pm

(Recap?)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:57 pm

(Well, Moonshadow and Nightleap had a discussion about joining forces and Bramblefire Adopted Lonerkit.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:03 pm

(Okay.)

Fallkit sadly walked over to Lonerkit. "Good luck, with your new father.I'm happy for you."He said looking away sadly.A tear ran down his cheek, but he quickly wiped it away, in fear that the cat he loved might see him crying. He looked back at Lonerkit. "I'm really, really proud for you.I hope he's something you always dreamed of."He meowed and padded away. He whispered to himself: "Yeah, I hope he's something you always hoped for, like how i always hopped for a mom and a dad, but instead i get three sister who wanna kill me...."
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Lonerkit nodded. "Thanks Fallkit." She meowed, then yawned, and collapsed.

Bramblefire padded out of the den, and padded over to Fallkit. He couldn't help overhearing Fallkit's whispering. "Lonerkit will always be there for you, young one." He meowed his voice deep with sympathy, adding, "And so will I."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:21 pm

Fallkit looked up at the warrior. "Thanks Bramblefire."He sighed. "But....it doesn't help."He meowed looking away. "It doesn't help at all.No cat would ever know what it's like to be me."He said another tear ran down his cheek.He wiped it away, but it was too late, tears were already streaming out of his eyes and down his cheeks.He flinched as he felt the drops of tears land on his paws in front of him.He didn't look at any cat.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:26 pm

Bramblefire did not no what to say. He stood by Fallkit's side, hoping his presence would comfort the young tom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:49 pm

Cyankit wandered out of the nursery. Too much drama! She mewed, padding secretly back to the nursery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:06 pm

(Hi where can I jump in with Hollypaw?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next