Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:54 pm

Dawnshadow let out a Sigh of relief. "Lonerkit! your okay." Shew meowed. "You scared me. What happened anyways?" She asked glaring at the three kits behind her. Fallkit looked at Dawnshadow. "Winterkit was making fun of Lonerkit, Then Winterkit went to attack Lonerkit, then i came and stopped her. It made Winterkit mad, so she attacked me, and Had Springkit and Summerkit attack Lonerkit. Lonerkit stopped Winterkit, but then Winterkit attacked her, Then Lonerkit lost consciousnesses, The Winterkit had Summerkit and Springkit hold me down so that i could move, Then Winterkit was going to Kill Lonerkit, but then that's when you came and stopped her." Fallkit meowed then took a deep breath of air.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:04 pm

Lonerkit was chasing a rabbit in a dream on the Windclan moors, a small brown one. She looked across the plains to find her friend, Longshadow of skyclan, catch a wounded eagle. Sighing, she rushed into the rabbit and killed it with one Blow. "Nice catch Lonerclaw!" Brokenfire purred, padding up to her. Longshadow, Brokenfire, and Lonerclaw took their catches to Fourtrees, and nodded to the leaders of the clans. It had been a harsh leafbare, and right after a forest fire, so the clans agreed to work together until conditions improved.

(This is just Lonerkit's dream, FYI. Not a vision or memory, for anyone who might be confused.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:12 pm

(oh, okay.)

Dawnshadow sighed looking at Lonerkit. She looked over at Winterkit. "Get out of here. I don't wanna see you for the rest of the day." Winterkit's eyes widened in fear. she spun around and ran to the other end of the camp far away from Dawnshadow.Summerkit and Springkit looked up at Dawnshadow. "You too!" She growled. Summerkit spun around and skidded trying to start running. Springkit bumped into Summerkit which made Summerkit go flying in fear that Dawnshadow was going to kill her. They both scrambled over to Winterkit.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:15 pm

Lonerkit managed to move her tail, and lift up her head. "Is...is Fallkit ok?" She asked Dawnshadow, wincing in pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:25 pm

Dawnshadow smiled with sympathy. "Don't talk." she meowed gently. "Everything is going to be okay." She meowed looking over at Fallkit. "Fallkit's alright." she meowed. Fallkit pulled himself off the ground and he stumbled over towards Lonerkit. He collapsed down next to her. "When you first talked to me." he meowed wincing in pain. "I didn't wanna tell you that i liked a warrior." He said, a tear running down his cheek. "But then, i met you. You made me forget about Mintheart, and the pain. You made me feel special." He meowed in pain.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:30 pm

Lonerkit Purred. "You make me feel special too, Fallkit." Lonerkit purred, then laid her head down, resting. Dispute the pain, she felt comfortable, thanks to Dawnshadow and Fallkit.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:57 pm

(Coming back with my character Darkkit)

It was dark out now but for some reason Darkkit couldn't sleep.She quietly sneaked out of the nursery and with nobody watching walked into the forest and sat on a pile of leaves.She stroked her paw through the dirt in boredom.She looked up at the stars in the sky and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:37 am

Lonerkit sighed as she rested. I never knew kits could be so vicious... She thought, remembering the fight. At least Fallkit isn't like them. She continued his thoughts, her eyes adjusting to the dark. Truth be told, felt torn about the situation. On one paw, She and Fallkit where brutally attacked, but on the other hand, she didn't want them to be too harshly punished.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:45 pm

Darkkit woke up to realize she was still in the forest and sneaked back through the Dirtplace entrance. She sat down in front of the nursery and it appeared nobody noticed she was gone. I looked in the med den to see Fallkit there.( If she is not in the med den let me know so I can edit) I never thought kits would fight one another...
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:54 pm

( I think the owner of the medicine cat is gone for a week or two so I'm going to determine Lonerkit is in the medicine cats den.)

Lonerkit lifted up her head. "Darkkit, is that you?" She asked, sniffing the air and sounding much better than when she first entered the den.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:07 am

Burntstar glanced over his group, and could tell some of them disagreed with his choice. Traitors! They should listen to every word I have to say, he thought importantly, before he reached the black surface that monsters spent days rushing by on. Flicking his tail he lead the group towards the underground tunnel, also made by humans, where they could pass safely. "I want you to spread out and mark the territory. Don't be shy, mark as much as possible," he told his warriors, before he appeared on the other side.

((Members of the patrol should now move over to the ThunderClan RP thread. :3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:01 am

Friskusis wrote:
Burntstar glanced over his group, and could tell some of them disagreed with his choice. Traitors! They should listen to every word I have to say, he thought importantly, before he reached the black surface that monsters spent days rushing by on. Flicking his tail he lead the group towards the underground tunnel, also made by humans, where they could pass safely. "I want you to spread out and mark the territory. Don't be shy, mark as much as possible," he told his warriors, before he appeared on the other side.

((Members of the patrol should now move over to the ThunderClan RP thread. :3))

((Dawshadow left the group.Just saying)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:04 am

Lonerkit tried to lick her solder, but winched in pain, and decided against it. Great, I can't even groom myself now, She thought, throughly frustrated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:05 am

Fallkit looked over at Lonerkit. "Are you okay?" He meowed in pain.Dawshadow looked around frantically."Where is the medicine cat!"She hissed.Cresentfur walked over to Dawnshadow."What an excuse for a medicine cat."She growled looking down at the hurt kits."She's there when you don't need her, but gone when you do."
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:09 am

"Just sore," She rasped, shaking her head slowly. She rested her head down and muttered, "I wonder what Bruntstar will do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:13 am

Cresentfur growled. "Hopefully get a new Medicine cat."She puffed. Dawnshadow looked at Cresentfur.Her fur stood on. "You don't mean that! do you?"Cresentfur rolled her eyes."You know i don't! I just wish Silentwind would be here more often."She growled."Rosepaw too." Fallkit rolled his eyes at the arguing she-cats."For real!"He hissed.The two stopped arguing and looked at the kit."Were fine!"He hissed crawiling over to Lonerkit.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:16 am

(Yes, the owner(Which is me) Is going to be gone for about a month or so and carekitty is in charge or rping Silentwind while im gone. and if you think I can get away with a phone think again. I cannot use wifi or cell services because im not a US Citizen and I dont have international phone plan.)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:22 am

(Opps, accidentally pressed the delete post. Cat spooked me,

Lonerkit Sighed."Look, just chew dock leaves into a pulp and pat it gently into the scratch," Lonerkit muttered, adding, remembering what one of the medicine cats did for a thorn in her paw. and I do not want to be a medicine cats."

Last edited by Mobius 1 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:23 am

Fallkit held his breath when he heard Lonerkit.He let out a sigh of relief when she said she didn't wanna be a medicine cat.He looked up at the new warrior he never met before.Cresentfur looked down at him.She padded over to the herbs. "Which ones which smart one?" she growled at Lonerkit.She poked a pile of leaves the flinched at the smell.

(Lol i deleted mine, i was like......Huh? Did I just imagine that post XD)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:27 am

Lonerkit shook her head. "I never got a good sniff at it." She admitted softly, setting her head down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:30 am

Cresentfur rolled her eyes."Well the kit can remember what herbs, but she can't remember how to tell them from one another." Dawnshadow fluffed her pelt out. "Are you a pile of dung!"She hissed.She padded over to the pile. "Dock is the big leaf."She growled.She pulled out a dock leaf.She chewed it up really well and gently put the pulp on her scratch.She sighed and looked away."I always wanted to be a medicine cat.I knew Silentwind was going to take the place when she was a apprentice."
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:35 am

Lonerkit sighed. "She may be the medicine cat, but I'm sure she'd let you assist her from time to time." She spoke kindly, feeling a bit better already.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:45 am

(Mephy told me to tell you all that Silentwind is a male, not a female. And Mephy is away and cannot RP- she is on vacation.)
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:57 am

Mobius 1 wrote:
Lonerkit tried to lick her solder, but winched in pain, and decided against it. Great, I can't even groom myself now, She thought, throughly frustrated.

Darkkit noticed Lonerkit struggled to groom herself so when Dawnshadow was done putting on the dock (if it wasn't on Lonerkit please let me know) she walked over to her and sat down. "Do you want some help?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:55 pm

"I'd appreciate it, just avoid the dock." Lonerkit meowed softly, but gratefully. At least some of us are friendly toward each other. She thought, the magnitude of the situation just hitting home. I was attacked by three of my clanmates. Bruntstar is fighting Thunderclan, and if he loses, then this news might enrage him more than if he won. But if he won and when he hears about this, any good feelings about the win are going to be soured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next