Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:17 am

Winterkit growled. "You have no right to touch us!" Winterkit meowed. "You are the one who is being rude!" Springkit and Summerkit nodded. Winterkti walked pass the warrior again, her gang following. Winterkit looked back at the warrior. "And leave us alone." she meowed before turning back around to continue the walk. Summerkit looked over at Winterkit,then exchanged glances with Springkit.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:20 am

(Hm... elders care + mousebile for the stink, but no answer for the rude.)

Lonerkit flicked her ears once, but just sat there. The longer they hold out, the worse it get, she thought, then gave her tail a wash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:22 pm

Winterkit laughed at Lonerkit. "Hey Loserkit! Can't defend yourself? You have to let the big strong warrior protect you from a couple of kits?" Winterkit Mocked. Summerkit looked at the Nightstreak. "Yeah. And you have to protect the tiny wimp from a couple of kits!" Summerkit meowed in laughter. Springkit nodded. "Let's get out of here." Winterkit meowed and started to walk away with Summerkit and Springkit following her.

(Lol when i wrote Summerkit, i first put Dummerkit.)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:35 pm

Nightstreak growled in frusturation. I will talk to the leader about this later. He huffed, glared at the three very disrespectful kits. He turned and left the camp. (Writers block)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:53 pm

Hm... a tactical retreat, I kinda like it. Lonerkit thought as she turned away from the three kittens. I could wipe the floor with any one of theses kits, but three on one, and clan-mates to boot, they are not worth the trouble. She thought as she entered the nursery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:55 pm

Winterkit laughed as she watched Nightstreak leave. "Serves him right! Now as for you, Loserkit!" She growled turning towards the kit.Summerkit Loomed over the kit.Springkit stood on the other side of Lonerkit. She hissed at Lonerkit. Winterkit looked into the kits eyes. "Your Going to wish you were never born!" She growled lashing her tail. A devilish smiled spread across her face.Winterkit lept at Lonerkit But something hit her and she was thrushed back to the ground. She hissed in anger as she saw the shape of Fallkit. "Don't you dare lay a paw on her." he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:56 pm

(Hmmm I should make another thunderclan kitty...but I wannabe make a plot with someone. Anyone interested?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:57 pm

(Can Dawnshadow???)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:01 pm

PM me then we can talk about it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:02 pm

(okay.)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:04 pm

"Fallkit?" Lonerkit meowed as she saw him crash into Winterkit. Two against three, but at least we have one more advantage on our side. She thought. "Thanks Fallkit."She meowed kindly, appreciative of the young tom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:09 pm

Fallkit looked at Lonerkit. "It's one thing when My sister's make fun of me, But it's another thing when my sister's make fun of you. He stood beside Lonerkit. "I'm Not a Fail, because I have Lonerkit. And Lonerkit will never be a loser." He hissed. "Winterkit, you are a jerk. And I get so embarrassed when Your around. You three a plain out-right jerks." He hissed. "And i'm not afraid to attack you."
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:22 pm

Ok, think Lonerkit. Fallkit's not afraid to fight, but Winterkit will probably not hesitate to attack. Option A, Retreat, dangerous, and not available unless Fallkit is thinking the same. We could also be chased into the medicen cat's, Warriors, or Leaders den, which would not be good. Option B, we Fight, possible get into trouble, and get injured.  Option C, We make a joke, but since Fallkit's declaration of willingness to fight, that's scraped. Option D, Scream, and end up looking foolish. All well, we fight. Lonerkit thought, and took up a stance beside Fallkit. "I may not enjoy fighting, but I will stand beside Fallkit just the same as he stood beside me." Lonerkit meowed strongly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:36 pm

Fallkit looked at Lonerkit. "I know, I wont enjoy this either." He meowed. He looked at Winterkit. Winterkit started at him. She did a weird twist thing with her tail and they turned around and left.He guessed it meant retreat.He looked at Lonerkit. "We did it." he meowed. Winterkit smiled at Summerkit and Springkit. Winterkit crept back over to them. Fallkit didn't notice them, because his back was facing them.Winterkit lept into the air aiming for Fallkit. "Stupid kittypet! When would i turn away from a fight!" She hissed before landing on Fallkit. He let out a wail of pain.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:39 pm

Lonerkit growled at Winterkit, Then something seemed to happen, a feeling she never wished to happen. Rage. Lonerkit let out a very loud Caterwaul, and rammed into Winterkit, hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:46 pm

Winterkit flew in the air then hit the ground and slid. Summerkit and Springkit let out a Caterwaul. they wrapped their tails together and charged at Lonerkit. They ran pass Lonerkit, but their tails hit Lonerkit. They looked back to see if they has tripped Lonerkit.Fallkit jumped up and saw the two kits.He jumped on Springkit and held her down.Winterkit jumped up and ran at Lonerkit. she jumped on her and clawed her.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 2:50 pm

Lonerkit tripped, but noticed a weight on her. Winterkit She thought, and decided to pretend to go limb. Sense they see the claws marks on me, and not you... well... he...he. Although lonerkit was in extreme pain by now, she continued to endure Winterkit's attacks, resisting the urge to claw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:09 pm

Winterkit had watched many training sessions with the apprentices, and she knew what Lonerkit was doing.Winterkit Clawed her self down the arm and blood oozed out of it.Winterkit ignored the pain as she clawed Lonerkit again. Fallkit hissed as he jumped ontop of Winterkit and dragged her off of Lonerkit. Winterkit hissed in furry, and she bit Fallkit. "Face it Failkit! your just going to do what you do best. Fail!" She yowled in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:14 pm

Lonerkit was deep in pain. Sense when...all for get it. She thought, sighing. She stumbled to Fallkit, and Mustering up her last strength, rammed full speed into Winterkit, collapsing right after the collision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:19 pm

Winterkit skidded back a little. She walked over to Lonerkit and put her paw ontop on her. "Summerkit! Springkit!" She yowled. The two kits ran over to Fallkit and held him down against his might. "Face it you to. Failkit, all you do is Fail, and Loserkit, all you do is Lose. Since when did you think you could defeat us?" She yowled. Summerkit and Springkit nodded. "You were fools, and now you will pay."

(this is just a kit fight, but it's like a leader to leader fight to the death battle lol)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:23 pm

Lonerkit felt limb, and muttered four words before she passed out. "No, Winterkit, we won."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:34 pm

Fallkit looked over at Lonerkit. what does she mean? Winterkit rolled her eyes. She looked over at Fallkit and smirked. She knew Fallkit knew Lonerkit and him lost, and Winterkit, Summerkit, and Springkit won. Fallkit looked up sadly. "Don't touch her." he hissed. Winterkit's slid her claws out. "That's going to be a little hard." she said with a smile. "No! Stop!" He hissed thrusting Summerkit and Springkit, but they didn't let go.Dawnshadow padded into camp. she saw the five kits, and her hackles raised. She ran over to them and grabbed Winterkit. She tossed Winterkit to the side and hissed at her. She hissed at Summerkit and Springkit. They started to back away. She grabbed the two kits and looked around."Where's Silventwind!?" She yowled she looked the opposite way. "Rosepaw! Silventwind!"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:39 pm

Lonerkit laid down, exhausted, but at least she wasn't in much pain. She woke up to a land of darkness, confused, until she realized she'd passed out. Sighing, she curled up, and let her subconscious enter a dream of happier times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:43 pm

Dawnshadow looked at Lonerkit. "Wake up!" she said scared. She looked around camp. "Help!" she yowled. she ran to the medicine cat den, but no cat was in there. She looked around camp, but yet again, no one was in there.No one that she had seen. She looked at Winterkit. "What's wrong with you!?" She hissed. Winterkit growled. Dawnshadow smacked her. "Your lucky the clan doesn't send you away. Well, i'm not sure, it's up to the leader!"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:49 pm

Lonerkit Stirred a bit, and muttered, "Thanks Dawnshadow," before returning to an unconscious state. Her breathing was ok, but she looked in worse shape then she was, except for exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next