Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:25 am

Dawnshadow Stood up and padded over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a vole. she padded over to a rock ate set the vole down. she sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws. she bent over and slowly started to take a few bites. she looked around camp then bent over again, now quickly finishing the vole in a few famished bites.

Last edited by ~Angelheart~ on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:04 pm

(anyone wanna rp with Talonscar or Mintheart?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:20 pm

(me.)

Dawnshadow finished her vole and looked around camp again. she looked over at Mintheart.she yawned and stood up. she arched her back in a yawn/ stretch. she padded across the clearing. she stretched her legs again and let out a long sigh. it's been a while since she had a good nap. she padded over to Mintheart quickly now.

Last edited by ~Angelheart~ on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:08 pm

Russetkit looked around for something to do, as he saw one of his friends all loopy in the medicine cat's den after eating catmint. He didn't know where his other friend went or where Mintheart went. 'Where did everyone go? I guess I have to play by myself, since Tigerkit's loopy and the other two cats went somewhere else.' He thought while cloud gazing.

(Anyone wanna RP with Russetkit?)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:20 pm

Mintheart looked up from where she sat by the entrance "hello Dawnshadow" she meowed in a light, friendly tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:23 pm

"hi." Dawnshadow meowed flicking her tail. "do you wanna go hunting? i was thinking Talonscar could come along with us?" she licked her paw. "then later i was thinking we could go on a border patrol maybe? or is that to much for one day?" Dawnshadow meowed licking her other paw. "here, i'll go get you some prey, maybe that will give you some time to think." Dawnshadow soon realized how annoying she was being. she turned around. "sorry Mintheart...."
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:30 pm

Mintheart looked up "it's fine Dawnshadow" the even tempered she cat meowed flicking her gaze to the kits "I'd love to come, I was going to go before but decided to play with them first" she meowed flicking her tail toward Russetkit. "I'll go get grumpy" she meowed lightheartedly standing up. She padded over to Talonscar. The two cats exchanged a few words then Talonscar gave an audible huff and followed the small she cat over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:31 pm

Dawnshadow looked at him. "um.....if you don't wanna come.....you don't have to ....." she meowed looking at Talonscar.there was something about that cat that scared her a little. or a lot. he seamed strong, and he looked like he could knock a cat of their paws he he just blew on a cat. she backed a way a little.

Last edited by ~Angelheart~ on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:51 am

Lostleg scanned the clearing with his sharp eyes, at least his sight was the same as ever. He groaned lightly at the sight of happy clanmates, who were all enjoying life. He didn't think they deserved such happiness. Not when he himself had lost everything at the same time as his leg had stopped working properly. He glared at the cats that passed him, and grumpily flicked his tail.

At the very edge of ShadowClan territory, Nightleap streaked across the Thunderpath and hid in the ferns that covered the border to the black deathtrap. He covered there and panted lightly, the long run from the middle of ThunderClan and all the way here had really consumed his energy. But it had all been worth it, in the end. Now he was free at last, and he'd make sure everyone would pay for what they had done to him.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:49 am

Silentwind put the last herb aside and looked over the piles again and noticed that there was a shortage of catmint due to it 'mysteriously' vanishing one day. 'Maybe I will get to see Fernleaf too...' He mused to himself thoughtfully as he sauntered out of camp and began his search in the direction of where he knew the catmint was.
Back to top Go down
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:12 am

Owlscreech layed in the shade of the warriors den to eat her mouse. The tabby she-cat ignored everybody, only focusing on devouring the small mouse. Once she was finished she continued to lie there. 'I wonder what would have happened if Mistpaw survived' she thought, green eyes closing as she daydreamed about her lost brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:19 am

Dawnshadow backed up a some more again.she looked behind her. "um...I'll be waiting outside camp." she meowed and grabbed a mouse and backed away. when she was half way across the clearing she turned around and speed walked out of camp and into the forest. she sighed as she set the mouse down and took a breath.

Last edited by ~Angelheart~ on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:24 am

Nightstreak saw Owlscreech lying alone as get padded into the den. Slowly he snuck over to her, carefully avoiding each nest. Coming up behind her he came up next to her making no sound. "Hey! What are yap doin' over here all alone by yourself??" Hey lay down and got comfortable. "Think you can spend much time alone here?" He asked in a mocking voice.
Back to top Go down
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:13 pm

Owlscreech tensed, her fur puffed out as she was once again startled "I wish everyone would stop doing that." she muttered under her breath as she licked down some of her chest fur before focusing her attention on Nightstreak . "Better here then out there where I have to deal with kits trying to go on their adventures to fight Riverclan."
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:40 pm

Nightstreak laughed heartily. "Sorry, I won't sneakcup on you any more." He promised. "You kinda deserved it, hiding away back here all alone!" He got up and stretched. "If you want to be alone, I can leave." He suggested "But it is comfortable in here." He said with a hint of hesitancy in here, want to see what she would say, he started to slowly back away.
Back to top Go down
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:52 pm

"You can stay if you want, after all, I don't own the den. I can't just kick you out of your nest even if I wanted to." Owlscreech replied.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:54 pm

(Oh my gosh, I wish cats could raise their eyebrows)
Nightstreak shrugged, "But do you want to be left alone?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:11 pm

(it would be so much easier if they could)
"Not really. As much as I hate how hectic and noisy the clan gets sometimes, I still like company." Owlscreech answered, laying her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:56 pm

Proud and sleek-furred, the leader stood upon his usual spot, right in front of his den. Burntstar had just woken up to find a cloudy day, although with normal tempratures that were perfect for hunting and patrolling. Smiling he groomed his paw, licking it repeatedly and dragging it across his ear to smoothen out his fur. Yawning he flicked his tail lazily and looked over his clan, wondering what their next move should be. He wanted dearly to have the Snake Rocks, which currently belonged to ThunderClan. By using the tunnel underneath the Thunderpath there wouldn't be any issue getting there either. Imagine owning a piece of ThunderClan land! His mind spun with excitement and he kneaded the ground lightly.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:36 pm

(Yes we should and try to get snakerocks!)
Nightstreak modded and was by her side again within an instant. "Ok then. Sometimes hunting with some other warriors would be ok, because they are nit as crazy." He looked around at some of the cats sleeping. "Son of them are a bit crazy though. Gotta choose your friends wisely." He said with laugh in his voice. "Any gotta go do something..See ya!" He flicked her with his till and headed out side of camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:48 pm

Dawnshadow padded out of camp. she looked around for a shady spot. she spotted a couple of ferns hear a tree. perfect she padded over there and laid down. she looked around waiting for Mintheart and Talonscar. as they didn't show up she became more restless. she closed her eyes and felt her self drifting into sleep. her eyes flung open then slowly closed. i'll just take a little nap she closed her eyes and sleep took her over.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:09 pm

(Prepare for a short post)
Nightstreak meandered through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:15 pm

Owlscreech flicked  her tail in goodbye. 'Maybe I should take his advice and go on patrol with someone.' she thought, 'I'll do it later though, it is too peaceful in here at the moment to leave.' she curled up tight, her tail draped across her back.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:14 pm

Finally deciding that sulking by the Elders den would do him no good, Lostleg moved over towards his leader, dipping his head gracefully despite of his missing leg. "Greetings, Burntstar," he said elegantly, but with a bitter hint tinged in his voice. Burntstar had been the cat that deemed Lostleg's time as a warrior over when his leg failed, despite the many stories of three-legged warriors - deputies even! He bit back a smart retort though, and shrugged. The two toms began discussing the idea of fighting for territory, and Burnstar eventually brought up the theme of allies among the clans. "We should ally with another clan... Or hire rouges. Every cat can determine a battle. First we'll mark Snake Rocks as ours, then if they refuse to give in we'll fight for sure. Now, what do you think, Lostleg?" the leader asked, and Lostleg eyed him curiously.

"It's a great idea, Burntstar, although wouldn't it be better if we took larger areas of ThunderClans territory? After all, we've got many mouths to feed this season, and every bit of territory can be helpful," he suggested, and he noticed the thoughtful look that appeared on his leaders face. "You're right. I'll think about it," the leader muttered, and flicked his tail to dismiss the crippled elder. Lostleg humped back over to the Elders den, where he settled down and gazed over to the warriors den with a longing look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:47 pm

"I don't mind coming" Talonscarhuffed and followed the she cat out. Mintheart followed them both, her tail tip lightly flicked back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next