Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:05 pm

Lonerkit nodded and ate the poppy seeds. "Thanks Silendwind" She meowed weakly. This has got to be the most embarrassing moment of my life. She thought, but didn't show any indication of her embarrassment. Lonerkit has always hated being fussed over, even if there was a good reason for it.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:33 pm

He then passed over the Feverfew leaves. "I would also need you to eat a bit of this as well, it is to control the pain and to reduce your fever."
(Sorry I had trouble thinking what to post XD)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:36 pm

Lonerkit nodded and swallowed the Feverfew. "I never expected to be in a kit fight, much less one this vicious." She mummered softly, laying her head down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 1:10 pm

~Angelheart~ wrote:
(I never said he went limp, I said he went NUMB! two different things.)

Winterkit's evil laugh echoed around the darkness."Guess who."she laughed evilly.She jumped in front of Darkkit."Me!"She hissed bowling into her. "Darkkit. I have a offer for you.When I die, I'll go to the darkforest, And when i do, I will rule with the strongest.Every night i have been training with Brokentooth.He said when I die, he will take me under his wing, as well as my sisters.He said I could bring one cat along."She meowed."Lonerkit is week, Fallkit is soft, but you Darkkit.You are brave.Would you like to join me?We can rule together."She meowed.

(You can kill Winterkit if you want, or you can join her!!!)

(*edit* for Pixie girl)
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 1:23 pm

(k forget about the Tigerstar thing)

Darkkit ran to Fallkit and put him on her shoulders. She ran as fast as she could to the med den.
"Silentwind!" she yowled."I need you it's Fallkit!" she screamed. She set him down and saw he saw busy with Lonerkit. Darkkit ran over to the cobweb pile and handed them to him." Here!"Darkkit yowled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 1:26 pm

Winterkit watched the Kit run away with Fallkit. "It's two late! He's dead!"She laughed. "A true warrior shouldn't be afraid to kill!They should be proud!"She laughed.She turned back to her sisters. "Tonight's the night we meet up with Brokentooth.We should get ready.Follow me."She meowed padding away, down towards the darkest part of the territory."It's dark in the Darkforest, so we have to get used to the darkness!" She meowed.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 1:29 pm

He gasped and quickly rushed darkkit over to an empty den "Place fallkit here as carefully as you could" he told her calmly. He went over and grabbed the yarrow, he put it infront of Darkkit. "Can you chew this for me? You might not like the taste but its for Lonerkit. Im going to inspect the wounds on Fallkit." He asked as calm as he could. He narrowed his eyes outside of his den as his ears flicked when he heard something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 1:32 pm

Fallkit's flank moved up and down slightly, then stopped.Then after a short period it started to move slowly again.Winterkit looked at Summerkit and Springkit. "You too come at me!"She said.The two kits looked at each other and nodded, as though they were debating what move.They wrapped their tails together and charged.Winterkit knew that was their special move. She jumped but she was two late.She felt herself being hit by their tails, and being thrown through the air.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 1:34 pm

Darkkit didn't hesitate to chew the Yarrow, if she wanted to be a medicine cat she would have to not care about the taste of herbs. "Do you want me to put it on her?" Darkkit asked Silentwind.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 1:36 pm

He put his paw on fallkits flank and sighed in relief that it began to breath again as he looked at darkkit. "yes and put it on his wounds, Yowl if he dies. Who has done this to fallkit?" he asked her, his voice a bit louder than usual and a bit angered. He wanted to find out who is killing innocent kits in his clan, and hopefully rid of the threat that is killing them off.
(omg everyone flee SILENTWIND IS FLIPPIN MAD THIS NEVER HAPPENS)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 1:39 pm

(Sonic.exe, i was wondering, When Winterkit, Springkkit and Summerkit go to visit Brokentooth in the darkforest, do i go to the darkforest thread, or do i rp them on the shadowclan thread??)
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 1:40 pm

Darkkit talked to Silentwind while she put the yarrow on Lonerkit's wounds." Winterkit,Springkit and Summerkit. They have been attacking us non-stop. I know someone from the Darkforest is training them. They already attacked us earlier today. I feel horrible though.I feel like it's my job to protect everybody but I'm the least injured one here."Darkkit sobbed. "Something has to be done about them though." Darkkit meowed angriy.

(I said someone from the Darkforest not Tigerstar)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:40 pm

(You go to the dark forest topic)
"Hmm..." He began to think. "Im going to check over Fallkits wounds okay? And put the cobwebs on Lonerkits wounds after the yarrow."
(Sorry, short post im not impressed with myself XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:44 pm

Fallkit let out a faint wimper.He looked up at Silentwind. "Brokentooth!"he whispered before going out cold.His sides heaved, but everything was black.He could feel the presence of Silentwind, Darkkit, and Lonerkit.He looked around but everyhting was still black."Silentwind!"He called out. "Darkkit!Lonerkit!!"He cried out in pain.His heart pounded as for once, he felt alone, and lost.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:46 pm

(Don't worry I've had shorter XD)

"Alright" Darkkit walked over to the cobweb pile and then put them on Lonerkit's wounds." Silentwind, I'm worried. These two can't take anymore and Winterkit and her sisters might not be done. If they attack again... that might be it. I know we can't banish kits but we're putting our clanmates at stake every minute their here. What do you think we should do?" Darkkit asked with worry. Fallkit started shouting cats names. "Fallkit it's ok I brought you to the med den, your safe now." Darkkit assured.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:42 pm

"Its not my place to decide on that matter, its Burntstar's." He replied, he then turned his attention to fallkit. "Shhhhhh, its alright fallkit. Just dont worry, Darkkit can talk to you while im applying herbs to your wounds." His screeching sounds like something is wrong with his eyes.... He trotted over to the herb pile and picked out some celadine, chamomile, bilberry.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:46 pm

Darkkit looked into them. "Hmm, looks like Winterkit probably scratched them. That makes me so angry! How can a kit like her have so much hate?" Darkkit wondered."Silentwind, I'm going to try and reason with her and if I can't I might be able to convince Springkit and Summerkit. Don't try to hold me back, I have to." Darkkit then walked out of the med den and out of camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 4:14 pm

He felt his vision come back.He looked around the den.He looked to the right. and gasped.He saw Brokentooth.He spun around to run, but Brokentooth disappeared.He sighed as he laid his head down.Winterkit looked at the other kits.Summerkit spat out some dirt.Springkit launched herself at Winterkit.Winterkit dodged Springkit and ran up the tree. She looked at the moon."Brokentooth is calling us."She meowed. The other two nodded. They walked over to a hill.Winterkit slid down and hid in a tunnel. The other two followed. Winterkit laid down and feel asleep.The other two kits feel asleep as well.Winterkit woke up in the darkforest.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 4:17 pm

Darkkit walked through the forest looking for them but couldn't find them anywhere. She kept on looking though,she was determined to find them.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 4:26 pm

Lonerkit woke up and stretched a little, but jerked back as her left leg stung a little. She hissed lightly in pain. "Is Bruntstar back from his little conquest for glory," She muttered angerly, flicking her ears in anger.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 4:47 pm

Darkkit finally saw them.She came up to them and saw they were asleep.She nudged them with her paw but they didn't budge.They must be in the Darkforest she thought. They were heavy put she put Winterkit on her back and began to drag Springkit and Summerkit back to camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 4:53 pm

Winterkit was awoken by Brokentooth.Winterkit scraped her claws down Darkkits flank.She lept off in fury.The other two kits pelts were fluffed out.Winterkit hissed. "If i were you, you would leave now.Brokentooth just tough us some moves that can kill our opponent in one blow!"She hissed.The kits had blood on their flank, as though they actually battled Brokentooth in the waking world.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 pm

"I'm not going to fight you, I'm just here to reason. Is this really what you want? Nobody will be with you now, you will have no friends and you'll realize that when you need them most. What good is being the most powerful anyways. You also know you can't all be leader right?" Darkkit tried to reason.

(you can attack Darkkit,infact I kinda want you to.Just no full on kill moves,it can come close but don't kill)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:17 pm

Winterkit hissed. "I don't care about that!Your just saying that!I have Springkit and Summerkit anyways!"She said, her voice cracking.She was trying not to break down. "You could care less!You just want the forest to yourself!Well that's not happening!"She hissed. "Your just saying that!"She cried."Your just saying that!" Springkit and Summerkit looked at each other in confusion.They ran over to Winterkit.Summerkit hissed at Darkkit."You don't understand what it's like to be her! We don't have a mother or a father! It doesn't affect us, but it Does Winterkit!We were the only family that she had besides Fallkit.Fallkit is the reason she hates him! He said something very hurtful and private to her!"Springkit nodded, then spoke in: "Once she met Brokentooth in her dreams, he took her in.He was special, not just to Winterkit, but to all of us.Winterkit looked away."I have to go.Brokentooth wants me."She stood up and looked at Darkkit. "I know when i rule, he's just gonna snatch it from me.I'm only doing this, because he's the only one who ever cared about me."She turned around and ran to the tunnel.Springkit and Summerkit looked back at Darkkit."It mean's a lot to us that we have a father."Springkit meowed.They followed Winterkit.Summerkit stopped and looked back."He's are father, and nothing's ever going to stop that.Nothing." Springkit went into the tunnel, with Summerkit at her heels.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:20 pm

Darkkit walked back to the med den to check on Lonerkit and Fallkit. Darkkit was tired and curled up beside Fallkit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next