Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:57 pm

(k, i think we might do the fight now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:00 pm

(Pixie.Hold your horses!!!!!!! I may just not have the battle at all.)
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:03 pm

(aww and I also don't have any horses Derp )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:07 pm

(LAWL! Hold your pants.)
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:07 pm

(Don't have those either o.o)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:33 pm

(......Hold your fingers! I know you go those! How would you type with out them!)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:39 pm

(Some people type with their voice. I still need more time though.)

Lonerkit sighed in her sleep. She was now dreaming of having a meal with friendly owls of all things.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:20 pm

(lawl)
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:44 pm

( I can't hold my fingers XD)

Darkkit felt glad to sleep in peace. Something had to be done about Winterkit though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:48 pm

(Lawl hold your............Head!)

Winterkit bit down on Fallkit.She tried to bite down on his throat.He kicked her away and bite her paw.Winterkit hissed in pain.She clawed him down the flank.He wailed in pain.Summerkit jumped on Fallkit.Springkit bite his flank.Fallkit winced in pain as the three kits attacked him.Winterkit left a gash on his flank.Springkit scratched him up and down on him flank.Fallkit started to cry.Winterkit laughed.She beckoned with her til for the two to stand back."Time to die kittypet!"She hissed and bit down on Fallkit's neck.He let out a gurgling squeal before going numb.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:54 pm

Darkkit's ears twitched,she heard something. She lifted up her head.Where's Fallkit? Lonerkit needed sleep so Darkkit snuck past her and poked her head out of the den.She saw pawprints leading into the woods and followed them.She followed the pawprints and stopped.She has stepped in a puddle of water,only it wan't water. She looked and saw Fallkit's body barley moving.
"Fallkit!" she screeched. Darkkit's ears twitched again."Winterkit come out right now!"Darkkit growled.

(lol I has ideas)

Last edited by pixiegirl86155 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:35 pm

(I never said he went limp, I said he went NUMB! two different things.)

Winterkit's evil laugh echoed around the darkness."Guess who."she laughed evilly.She jumped in front of Darkkit."Me!"She hissed bowling into her. "Darkkit. I have a offer for you.When I die, I'll go to the darkforest, And when i do, I will rule with the strongest.Every night i have been training with Tigerstar.He said when i die, he will take me under his wing, as well as my sisters.He said i could bring one cat along."She meowed."Lonerkit is week, Fallkit is soft, but you Darkkit.You are brave.Would you like to join me?We can rule together."She meowed.

(You can kill Winterkit if you want, or you can join her!!!)
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:52 pm

(edited post before)

"No, I don't want to be like you.I don't care about being powerful and I wouldn't trust Tigerstar. Haven't you heard the stories. Don't kill yourselves. I will never ever walk alongside you." Darkkit screeched!

(Time for you to attack me (if you want) )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:22 am

Winterkit laughed. "Your loss."She said."And why in the name of the darkforest would I kill myself?I'm to great for that.Tigerstar needs me.He wants me to take over the clans.Once I take over the clans, He will come.And then he will rule!He will rule like he deserves!"She laughed evilly.She looked past darkkit to see the figure of Tigerstar standing behind her.He had a evil grin.WInterkit smiled.She lept on Darkkit.

(Changed my mind about killing Winterkit.Winterkit no die)
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:02 am

(k I wasnt going to anyways)

Darkkit scratched her down her side and pinned her."Winterkit why can't you see! He's playing you! He wants the power for himself!! The second he gets he'll kill you!" Darkkit screeched
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:46 pm

(Um, the time period we're roleplaying in occurs before Tigerstar is even born, so a conversation or confrontation with Tigerstar would be impossible.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:28 pm

(Where does it say that?)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:29 pm

(In RP Rules im fairly sure, We do not mention the books and the setting is before Bluestar or anything like that)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:32 pm

( https://warriorslife.forumotion.com/t3-role-playing-rules - It says nothing about Before Tigerstar was born)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:36 pm

(I clearly remember it saying not to mention the books somewhere(Kem might have accidently deleted it) I cannot fih it out for you right now because im on a airplane ready to fly out. BUT I know for a fact that it is set before tigerstar and bluestars time.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:38 pm

(Oh okay....Have fun on the plain...I've never been on one!)
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:01 pm

(This roleplay is set MUCH before the time of the first series of Warriors. Bluestar, Tigerstar, or any of the cats from their time shouldn't be mentioned, period. They are non-existent.)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:51 am

(I got time before i head to my next camping trip to RP Silentwind for a bit and I Guess Ill collect all te MC's and MCA's for a Med cat meeting XD)
Silentwind trotted back into camp carrying a very large clump of catmint, he glanced around the camp before entering his den. He began to place the catmint where they belong, gaining the taste of catmint on his paws. After he finished he sighed as he saw the mess of herbs surrounding him Someone was in here doing something while I was collecting catmint... he began to clean up the mess.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:43 am

Lonerkit was still  asleep in the medicine cats den, Her body was covered in scratches, and some of the coverings where coming off her wounds. She stirred a bit upon hearing the medicine cat's return. "Silentwind," She meowed groggily, not feeling well. She began to feel a bit hot in the forehead due to a fever.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:55 am

Silentwind stopped and turned around and saw lonerkit, he gasped at the sight. He quickly dashed over to inspect his wounds and put his tail on her forehead. He went over to get some feverfew leaves, a poppy seeds , yarrow, and cobwebs. He pushed the poppy seeds towards lonerkit. "Here eat this, it will help you relieve a bit of pain and will let you sleep while I apply the herbs to your wounds."

Last edited by Sonic.exe on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next