Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:16 pm

Cyankit noticed Lonerkit's sad tone. "Im sure you're alright, they're just trying to confirm it. Here." She purred as she gripped a leaf in her mouth, not trying to crumple it. She blew the leaf into the air and started swatting it.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:03 pm

Silenwind returned with some more cobwebs, marigolds, and poppy seeds. He entered his den and he carefully placed down the herbs "Hello Cyankit is there anything that you need?" he asked with interest of why the young kit was here.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:27 pm

ooc: Don't know where to start so I'll just randomly post. Dunno what to post so it's going to be short.

bic: Rosepaw finished her job with the herbs placing them back carefully where they belonged. She picked out the dried leaves out of her fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:23 pm

"Hi Silentwind! I would like to speak to Fallkit please. If thats alright with you, or him." Cyankit mewed shyly.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:03 pm

Serenity wrote:
Oh, ok, so I didn't miss much did I thanks mo! Also anyone interested in rping with nightstreak?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:10 pm

(I could...)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:58 pm

Ok, who would you like to have him to with...plots?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:59 pm

(I thought Cyankit could prepare to become an apprentice. She is about 6 moons now.)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 12:07 am

Well the leader needs to appoint awarrior...which could be nightstreak frisk has burnstar is played by frisk, so ill ask her tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 12:37 am

(Thx.)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 12:10 pm

waveheart wrote:
(I thought Cyankit could prepare to become an apprentice. She is about 6 moons now.)
(Frisk has a different timezone than you guys its about Late Noon for her atm)
Back to top Go down
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:11 pm

Owlscreech grabbed a small mouse and settled over by the warrior's den. She took her time eating it as her eyes scanned the camp.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:36 am

Rosepaw slipped outside to get fresh air as she padded into the shade and sat down. She gave herself a couple of quick licks before scanning the clearing with her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rainmask64
Kit
Kit
Rainmask64
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:29 pm

Snowkit padded up to Rosepaw, glancing around. Then she nudged the apprentice's flank with her paw. "Hey, Rosepaw!" She whispered. "Can you play with me?"

(Snowkit can be pretty annoying. X_x)
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:53 pm

Rosepaw looked at the kit," Sure, let me go check with Silentwind if I have anything else I have to do," she meowed to the kit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:57 pm

(Recap?)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:30 am

((Anybody in need of ceremonies? Warrior, apprentice etc.? I'll be trying to get them going as quickly as possible, so it'd be nice if everyone with a wish to have their cat apprenticed/warriorized posted now and told me about it. :3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:25 pm

(Cyankit is in need.)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:42 pm

(Lonerkit needs an apprentice ceremony)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:21 pm

(So does Fallkit.)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:18 am

Lonerkit walked out of the medicine cat's den, looking much better. She sighed, then padded up to the Leader's den. "Burntstar, may I speak with you real quick?" She asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 5:57 pm

(RRRREEEEECCCCCAAAAAP pweaze Blush )
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:03 pm

((Sorry for leaving you in there longer than I thought... I should have more time on my hands now, so I'll go ahead with the ceremonies. :3))

Burntstar frowned and ruffled his fur up against the cold breeze. Yes, this would be good point to select some new apprentices. The cold winds would hopefully affect them to not become as soft-hearted as the foolish clan just over the Thunderpath. Leaping onto the highest branch reachable, he yowled loudly: "Let all cats gather to hear my words!" His voice was commanding and unfearful, direct and demanding. Sitting down, he awaited the cats' arrival.
Back to top Go down
InvisiblePawSteps
Warrior
Warrior
InvisiblePawSteps
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:45 pm

Rosepaw pricked up her ears turning towards Burnstar. She looked around to see if Silentwind was anywhere. She couldn't see her mentor so she went ahead to sit by their den.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:31 pm

Lonerkit sighed, and sat near the meeting place. What does Warstar want now? She mentally deadpanned, but knew better than to put it into verbal words. Truth was that Lonerkit liked everything about Bruntstar, but was... highly critical of his dreams for conquest.

Bramblefire was over at the Thunderclan border meowing insults from a tree, and did not hear Bruntstar's call.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next