Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:03 pm

Darkkit started to clean Lonerkit and after she was done she sat next to her and sat up. "I wish I could be a medicine cat, I enjoy helping cats not being the one to hurt them. I still wouldn't mind being a warrior though.I can't wait till I'm an apprentice,what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:08 pm

"I'm pretty excited too." Lonerkit admitted. She looked up at the roof/sky and purred. "I wonder who our mentors will be?" She wondered out loud, but still in an indoor voice.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:15 pm

"I hope I don't sound like a mousebrain saying this but, how come we all fight with each other? I know sometimes the other clans will do something but how come? I guess it just kind of confuses me." Darkkit said quietly
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:25 pm

"I'm just as confused. My best guess is that it boils down to the decisions of the individual." Lonerkit admitted softly.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:27 pm

"I hope we'll be close friends for a long time, your really nice and kind of just like me in a way." said Darkkit
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:41 pm

"I'd like that." Lonerkit meowed kindly. Lonerkit then sighed. I'm worried about how Bruntstar is going to take todays events." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:47 pm

"I don't think you should worry, always leap for the best even if you fall short, you can always climb back up." Darkkit said
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:18 pm

(what's going on now?)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:00 am

Spottedleap wrote:
(what's going on now?)

(Well, Bruntstar is leading a patrol to claim land from Thunderclan, Lonerkit and Fallkit got injured in a fight with Springkit, Summerkit, and Winterkit. Darkkit is Visiting Lonerkit in the medicine cat den and that's about it.)
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:08 am

"Hey Lonerkit you want something to eat? I'm going over to the prey pile." Darkkit asked
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:54 am

"I am a bit hungrey." Lonerkit admitted. "Just something small for me, though." She added, not hungry enough for a big meal.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:20 am

Darkkit walked over to the prey pile noticing there wasn't much in there. (It says prey right now is low) She grabed a mouse for Lonerkit and started walking back to the med den. I'm pretty hungry but foods kinda low,so i'll wait Darkkit thought.She walked inside the med den and sat down right beside Lonerkit. "Here I got you a mouse." Darkkit then set the mouse in front of Lonerkit.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:10 am

"Thanks," Lonerkit meowed happly, then noticed Darkkit didn't bring her anything. "Didn't you get anything for yourself?" She asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:55 am

"No I'm not that hungry." Darkkit said. She knew it was a lie but she could eat tommorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:55 am

Fallkit flicked his tail at Darkkit in annoyance."I could have done it." He said fluffing his pelt out."I was the one who helped her when we were bring attacked."He said and stumbled away from the two she-kits.Dawshadow padded out of the den.Cresentfur watched Dawshadow go.She stood up and padded after her.Winterkit peered into the medicine cat den.She stalked over to the three kits.She had a evil grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:59 am

"You can go do your own thing Fallkit I'm helping Lonerkit right now." Darkkit yawned "I think I might take a nap though." Darkkit then curled up next to Lonerkit and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:03 pm

Fallkit felt a growl rise in his throat. "I was here first!"His pelt fluffed out. He stumbled over to the corner of the medicine cat den.He fluffed his pelt out again, trying to make himself appear three times his size, but he only looked like a Newly appointed apprentice that was really small. Winterkit Hid near the entrance.She couldn't wait to attack not two kits again, but now three.She signaled with her tail for Springkit and Sumerkit to come in.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:09 pm

All of Fallki's babling made it hard for Darkkit to sleep."Fallkit I don't care if your puffing your chest out like a mousebrain, now can you quiet down. Maybe you need a nap too." With that Darkkit curled back up and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:13 pm

Fallkit hissed. "Why are you hear anyways. It's crowded, and your not hurt."He hissed.Winterkit smiled. "For now!" Fallkit looked around. "Who said that."Winterkit lept at him."Me!"She growled.He stumbled back as the she-kit landed on him.Summerkit stalked towards Darkkit and Springkit stalked towards Lonerkit.Fallkit tried to resist the urge to rip her ears off.Winterkit held Fallkit down."Failkit. Give up now!"she hissed.Fallkit growled."I wont give up! I'm not a fail!"He kicked WInterkit in the stomach, and she flew across the Med. cat den.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:16 pm

Darkkit heard the cats fighting and sprang up.She saw Springkit headed for Lonerkit. Darkkit stepped in between them. "Your going to have to go through me first!" Darkkit crouched and growled at the Springkit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:23 pm

Springkit Slashed Darkkit across the face.Summerkit launched ontop of Darkkit when Darkkit was paying attension to Springkit.Winterkit jumpe ontop of Fallkit and laughed at Fallkit. "Looks like Failkit's gonna fail. Along with his little crew, Loserkit and Dumbkit."She laughed.Fallkit Kicked her away agina.He lept up."It's Lonerkit and Darkkit."He hissed jumping on Winterkit.Winterkit tried to wiggle free but she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:27 pm

"Your insults don't bother me! I don't care what you think of me!" Darkkit screeched. Darkkit clawed the bottom of Summerkit with her hindclaws  and climbed up to stand back in front of Lonerkit to protect her. "Don't listen to the insults Fallkit! They're trying to get to your head!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:31 pm

Fallkit hissed. "Don't tell me what to do Darkkit.They are my sisters, and i know what they try to do.You have no clue what it's like to have three sisters that wanna kill me and my friends! You will never know what it's like!"He hissed as Winterkit lept on him and held him to the ground."Aww. Is little Failkit telling Little Dumbkit how he feels.Aww poor old Failkit."Winterkit laughed.Summerkit hissed and bit down on Darkkit's side.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:35 pm

Darkkit yowled at the teeth sank into her side. She kicked Summerkit against the wall and stood up."Well I'm sorry!" Darkkit ran over to Springkit and slashed her down her side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:39 pm

Summerkit hissed.She lept On Lonerkit and clawed the kit down her side a bunch of times.Fallkit hissed. "Well i'm not!"He growled and bite down on WInterkit.He clawed down her sides.Springkit dodged Darkkit.Dawhsadow dashed in and saw the kits.She gasped and Grabbed Winterkit by the scruff and threw her outside.She gabbed Summerkit and Springkit next adn threw them out."Are you okay?"She gasped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next