Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:42 pm

"Lonerkit!" she rushed to her side to see blood down her side. Darkkit saw Dawnshadow. "What do you mean are they ok!" They came in here and attacked me,Lonerkit and Fallkit!" Darkkit screeched
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:44 pm

Dawshadow growled. "Are you a pile of dung?'She hissed."I'm asking you three!"She growled. She shook her head.I'm sorry for lashing out at you like that. I'm just really stressed about all the kit fights.Fallkit growled."But we didn't start it! It' was all Winterkit's fault! Along with Summerkit and Springkits fault! We never did anything to them!!"Cresentfur ran in. "What happened!"She said looking at the blood smeared on the ground and wall.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:48 pm

"Lonerkit was eating, I was getting ready to take a nap and Fallkit came to visit and then they all came in and started to attack us! And for no reason too, we didn't aggervate them we were doing our own thing." Darkkit explained "We had to fight for our own defense."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:52 pm

Cresentfur looked at the kit. "When another kit wants to kill naother kit, there's something up!"Cresentfur meowed.Dawshadow nodded in aggreement.Fallkit started to wail. "We didin't do anything!Winterkit hates my guts!I htink Winterkit just gets Summerkit and Springkit to do what ever she tells them to do."Dawhsadow growled."Is that so!?"She hissed figuring the kit was lying.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:56 pm

"We didn't do anything! Some people just have there heart overrun by hatred and fear. All they will tell you are lies, we didn't do anything to provoke them! I was sleeping! Lonerkit was eating and Fallkit came to visit Lonerkit!" Darkkit said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:06 pm

Fallkit looked at Darkkit. "Get your facts right! I'm here because I was attacked by my crazy sister!"He growled flipping out at Darkkit.Cresentfur growled. "Calm yourselves!"She looked at Dawnshadow."I beleive them.DO you?"Dawnsahdow didn't reply.She stood there for a few seconds."I-i um..i guess i do."She meowed looking at the three kits.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:10 pm

Darkkit ran over to Lonerkit and began to lick her wound. She thought to herself about making sure she's ok too but scratched that thought. The others come first. "Isn't cobwebs to help stop bleeding? I think it was cobwebs. Can you hand me some?" Darkkit asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:16 pm

Fallkit ran to the corner of the den. He came back with a paw full of cobwebs. He dabbed the webs on Lonerkit's wounds.He set the wad of cobwebs own on Lonerkit's wound. He ran over to the corner and grabbed more webs he set down the giant pile of webs.He ran over to the corner and grabbed some more.He dabbed some on his own wounds, then he gave some for Darkkit to dab her wounds.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:22 pm

No thanks i'll do myself after Lonerkit is done. The bleeding started again and Darkkit pressed more cobwebs onto her side wound. "I can't remeber what to use for infection though." Darkkit sat down still holding the cobwebs against Lonerkit's wound." I know I saw this once, I think it started with a D..." Darkkit then sat down and thought some more.She turned to the warriors "Is it dandelion? If it is can you hand me some?" Darkkit asked.

(If this is too much knowledge let me know, but trust me that's all she knows and you can easily learn those common herbs from watching)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:32 pm

(I know every herb By heart =.=)

Fallkit nodded. He searched through the Herbs. "Which ones dandelion!?" He meowed scrambling all the herbs around.Dawnshadow padded over at grabbed some dandelions. She set the down next to Dartkkit. She stepped back by Cresentfur.Cresentfur looked at Dawshadow and sighed as she looked at the three hurt kits."What is wrong with Winterkit?"WInterkit hissed. "Nothing is wrong with me!'Dawhsadow spun around and hissed. "I'm going to have you leave the caln if this happens agian."
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:38 pm

(I know I do too I'm saying that's all Drkkit knows, because she's only a kit)

"Thanks Dawnshadow." Darkkit grabbed the dandelion and put it on the wound. The bleeding had stopped now." I think she'll be fine." Darkkit grabbed some cobwebs and started on herself,holding it too her side."I don't know what you should do, she's just a kit so you can't make her leave but then again what she's doing is horrible." Darkkit sighed. "It's sad our clan has come to this..."
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:43 pm

Lonerkit sighed. she looked at Winterkit and meowed sternly, "Just leave... us... alone." She meowed,struggling to get up. "I don't want you getting in trouble, I don't wasn't you leaving the clan, and I don't want us fighting, so just drop all this and let's at least live in neutrality." She meowed,then half lay down, half collapsed.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:45 pm

(I don't think Winterkit is in the room)

"Lonerkit, you need to rest, try not to move or the bleeding may start again." Darkkit walked over to Fallkit." Can you hold this cobweb on my face?I know that sounds weird but I can't hold it on my own."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:47 pm

Fallkit hissed in fury. "See what you did Winterkit! Look at Lonerkit!"He hissed he ran over to Lonerkit and laid down next to her. "Are you okay?" He said half scared half mad.He stood up."Get away from us now!"Winterkit shrugged. "Whatever!" SHe spuna round and walked away.Summerkit and Springkit shrugged at the same time and both said "Whatever at the same time and walked away after WInterkit.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:50 pm

(If she's not, let's just say Lonerkit imagined she was.)

Lonerkit nodded. "I hate fighting." She muttered softly, then sighed. "I...I was hoping that if i did get into involved in a fight, it would be against an enemy clan, or a predator not a clanmate.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:52 pm

Darkkit growled "I refuse to sleep in the same den as them, i'll sleep here tonight with Lonerkit. Besides if she needs help in the middle of the night ill be right by her." Darkkit said."I hope I can be a medicine cat, I love doing this." Darkkit sat down right next to Lonerkit, "Are you thirsty, I can get you some water.?" Darkkit asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:52 pm

(She was)

Fallkit nodded. "We all hope things. But does it really ever happen?"He meowed and buried his muzzle in Lonerkit's flank.Dawshadow watched the three kits walk away. "They deserve some seriouse punishments.Winterkit rolled her eyes. "No we don't she growled." The three off them stalked off to the nuresry. Springkit smiled. "We have the whole nursery to our selves!"
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:58 pm

"They make me sick." Darkkit didn't know if Lonerkit was thirsty or not but assuming she was Darkkit went to get some moss and soaked it in water then layed it down next to Lonerkit for her to lick the water from. Darkkit had seen other cats do this when cats are too sick to get water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:00 pm

Fallkit nodded. "It makes me sick, just to think they we share the same blood, That we came out of the same motehr1'He meowed. "It's aweful haveing three sister's who wanna kill you 24/7" He meowed sadly."Sometimes, I just wish we could go all the way back to before they were ever born."He sighed and looked away. "They are the worst sister;'s ever."
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:01 pm

"Thank you Darkkit. And you too, Fallkit." Lonerkit purred softly, lapping up the water. Sighing once again, she glanced up at the roof of the den. "Burntstar is not going to be happy." She spoke absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:04 pm

" At least you have a mom and a dad,I don't know mine. I was brought here when I was about 2 weeks old. I don't have any family at all." Darkkit sighed. 'Oh well though, the past is the past and I'm here now. Are you tired? I think I might take a nap, I'm really sore."
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:07 pm

"I was brought hers about a moon ago. I don't really remember much about my mother, except that she had three separate litters, and something about river and thunder." Lonerkit yawned.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:08 pm

"I think I'm going to take a nap, I'm tired." Darkkit curled up against Lonerkit and fell asleep in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:09 pm

"You to are both lucky." Fallkit meowed. "I never met my mother and father, and i was brought here With my 3 sister's that wanna kill me!"He meowed sadly.He stood up, and hobbled over to a little pool in the medicine cat den that had water. He bent down and slowly started to lap at the ice cold water. He flinched as he put his tounge into the freezing water, but the water tasted strangely good.
Back to top Go down
pixiegirl86155
Warrior
Warrior
pixiegirl86155
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 2:10 pm

(I just realized if 2 of us are sleeping the 3 could attack o.o)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next