Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:38 am

Lonerkit still sat in silence, a small smile across her face. She was beginning to see the advantages of being a kit, such as no battle patrols. Of corse, she'd fight to the death to defend Shadowclan, the key word being defend. She yawned, and headed toward the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:46 pm

(having a bit of a block and just got back from camp and I have like 20 rps to catch up on)
Owlscreech set a brisk pace as she followed Burntstar.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:38 pm

Mintheart suppressed another purr of amusement at the kit. "Fallkit, I just got back to camp and had to listen to Burnstar, I was going to come play with you guys in a little bit" she meowed lightly. "What did you need?" she asked in a kind voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:47 pm

Fallkit looked dumbfounded. "Play? Playing is for babies. And i was just wondering..."He meowed seeming to fade away. "If...um...If you wanted to go hunting."He meowed, then quickly replied: "If your busy that's fine, but i'm sure your not.But that annoying Tag-along Dawnshadow's gone, so lets leave this joint and take this party to the out side. just you and me. alone. Um...I'll be out side waiting." he meowed and walked over to the entrance to camp. he padded out and stood near the camp outside.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:00 am

~Angelheart~ wrote:
(oops, sorry. Meant Dawnshadow not Angelheart.)

Dawnshadow looked away from Mintheart and to the leader. she dipped her head and stood up.Dawnshadow slowly padded over to her leader. "Is every thing all right Burnstar?" she meowed confused. "usually the warriors go out to mark the borders...." she meowed. "um...or you just wanna get some fresh air?" she meowed a bit slower, afraid the leader would yell at her with all her stupid questions she was making up.

Burntstar snorted at Dawnshadow's stupidity. "I'm completely fine, Dawnshadow. Although I believe you should have Silentwind check your ears. We're going to claim more territory for our clan. Not mark our former borders. For this mission I prefer to attend to it myself," he snapped in return and flicked his tail dismissivly. "Stay in camp if you like. It's not like I'll force you to come," he said angrily before glancing at the group of cats. "Owlscreech, scout ahead. Make sure there aren't any ThunderClan cats on their side of the border. I'd prefer to avoid a fight for now," he said, giving the she-cat a set task.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:00 pm

Dawnshadow felt a flick of annoyance as her leader spoke. "Well i'm sorry Burntstar, if you hadn't noticed, i was out hunting with Mintheart and Talonscar, and we got back to camp late!"She growled and padded to the back of the group. she didn't wanna go back to camp, she didn't wanna miss this! She could wait, but she was still worried about Thunderclan coming and find out what they were up to.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleap
Warrior
Warrior
Spottedleap
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:23 pm

Mintheart hurried after the kit "Fallkit, you have to stay inside the camp. You're not allowed out yet"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:39 pm

Fallkit looked up at Mintheart. "But your so pretty, and I would do anything for you!" he pleaded. "I would change myself for you!" he meowed looking into Mintheart's eyes. "I don't care if you don't love me! i just want you to know that i love you." he meowed and turned around. he hesitated then meowed: "you have no clue what it is like, to have three sister's that make fun of you 24/7." he meowed and padded into camp.Winterkit looked over at Fallkit. "Hey Fallkit!Did you ask her out? did she say no." She meowed laughing. He sighed. "Leave me alone!" He growled. Springkit started laughing. "she did say no!" she meowed and rolled around on her back in laughter. Summerkit burst out into laughter. "Instead of calling him Fallkit, we should call him Failkit!" she meowed laughing. all the kits burst into laughter. ":Good one Summerkit! Hey Failkit! what are you doing?" Fallkit looked over at them and started to cry. he ran into the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:52 pm

Lonerkit paused when she saw Fallkit head toward the nursery. Seeing he was upset, she padded up to him. I don't know why he's upset, but I should at least try to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
Fallenflame
Apprentice
Apprentice
Fallenflame
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:47 pm

Owlscreech nodded at Burntstar's orders and quickly ran ahead of the patrol, her small form hidden within the shadows. As she neared the border, she opened her mouth, hoping that there was none of those mouse brains that made up Thunderclan nearby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:07 pm

Fallkit walked pass Lonerkit and buried his head in some moss. Winterkit, Springkit, and Summerkit were all laughing. "Hey guys, lets go grab some mouse dung and put it by Fallkit's Nest!" Winterkit laughed. Summerkit nodded. "Do you mean Failkit?" she meowed laughing. Springkit laughed. "Lets go!" she meowed as they stumbled out of camp. They quickly started to look around. "I'll grab a leaf, you find some Dung." Winterkit meowed. She bounded off as the other kits started to search.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:14 pm

Lonerkit sighed, and decided to sit close to Fallkit, but not creepy close. "I...um... Not sure what happened out there, but I can see your upset. If...if you want to talk about it... I'm here for you." She meowed, A little bit nervous as to how Fallkit would react.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:48 pm

Fallkit looked up at Lonerkit. "T-Thanks...uh...It's nothing really." he meowed looking away. he wiped a tear away as he walked to the corner of the den. "But....No Thanks." he meowed before laying down. he stared at the wall sadly. Winterkit came back over to Summerkit and Springkit. "We found some! over here!" Springkit meowed following Summerkit to the dung. Winterkit nodded setting the leaf down. she picked up a stick, and so did the other two. then pushed the dung on the leaf and wrapped the leaf around it. Winterkit pushed it With her paws until they got it to camp. Springkit snatched the leaf as they padded into the nursery. Winterkit snickered as she watched Springkit set it down next to Fallkit. She turned around and all three of them ran out of the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:59 pm

"Hey, just what!" Lonerkit exclaimed loudly when as the sisters ran out of the nursery, but a pungent smell hit her nose. She padded up to Fallkit and muttered, "Don't move", then carefully dragged the the dung wrapped in the leaf away from Fallkit, avoiding making a mess, although Lonerkit knew she'd need a good washing. "So, this is what this is about." She muttered, understanding why Fallkit was upset, well, not exactly, but she could guess the cause.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:07 pm

Fallkit didn't reply. He buried his head deeper into the moss.Winterkit started laughing. "Did he get a good whiff of that?" She laughed. "I bet he'll never forget it!" Springkit laughed. "Stupid Failkit! it's what he gets for thinking he's able to beat us in a bet! that dumb mouse brain! Since when would a warrior like a kit!" Summerkit laughed. "Since never!" Winterkit burst out laughing. Springkit started squealing with laughter, which made the other two squeal with laughter with her.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:22 pm

Lonerkit, took the leaf covered in dung, and buried it covertly. She took a sniff, and winched as she could still detect the scent, this time on her. Sighing, she licked herself, ignoring the stench. After she was cleansed of stench, she padded out of the nursery, heading toward the three pranksters, eyes blazing. She paused when she was about one tail-length from them, and just sat down, eyes still blazing.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:43 pm

Nightstreak was watching the whole thing happen. Finally h
the muscled cat got up and meandered over to the three giggling kittens and loomed over them, creating a shadow. In a deep voice he huffed for attention which he probably already had. "Hrrrumph" (lop I made him sound like a big grumpy guy XD)
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:45 pm

Lonerkit kept a cool composure, but her where still blazing at the three kits. She ducked her head, and nodded at the tom, then walked calmly back into the nursery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:08 pm

Darkfur paced restlessly beside her father, eyes locked on the ground in front of her paws. She kept her head down low, tail also swooping low to the ground. After she had gone alone to the Carrionplace and back her father had started to tell her that she shouldn't go there alone. This made her slightly aggitated. He always sees me as a kit! Darkfur thought with a small snort. Darkfur looked at her father and growled lightly at her him. "I'm fine going to the Carrionplace on my own," she snarled lightly, still not done her arguement. She whisked her tail before sitting beside him. "I've done it many times and I'll still continue to do it." she added. Darkfur liked to go to the Carrionplace to think and be alone for a little while, away from the activeness of the clan.

Stonetalon chuckled. "Sure. Just wait until a big fat rat decides to take a little nibble of your leg," he purred. Stonetalon was laying peacefully in the shade, and he carefully lifted his paw. The large tom gave his paw a few gentle licks before grooming the top of his head. Darkfur gave a grumble in response to his reply. That usually meant that she was done with the agruement. Stonetalon glanced at his daughter from the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:27 am

Winterkit, Springkit, and Summerkit were rolling on the ground laughing. Winterkit stood up and looked at Lonerkit in the eyes. "back of runt." she growled. Springkit quickly jusmped up to get into the argument as well.. "Yeah go play with Failkit! Loserkit!" Springkit laughed. "Good one Springkit!"Summerkit laughed. Winterkit looked at Lonerkit. "Get away from me Loserkit!" In the background Springkit and Summerkit were both meowing: "Failkit and Loserkit!"The three kits barley noticed the warrior looming above them.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:35 am

Lonerkit just sat there, A small smile across her face. This is going to be good. She thought as she glanced at the warrior. Well, maybe not what I had in mind, but a cat with superior wisdom... She added, looking at the other kits, and one who knows what happened.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:42 am

Nightstreak boped all three kittens on the head. Lightly, but hard enough to get their attention. "Hey, what do you three think you are doing?" He made a big, mean scowley face. (Short post be short)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:01 am

Winterkit growled. "Don't you touch us!" She hissed. she spun around and padded away, with her gang following her. "Yeah! don't even go near us!" Summerkit growled. Springkit nodded. "And as for you Loserkit, why don't you go and play in some dung!" Winterkit hissed. The other two kits nodded. "Hmrf!" Winterkit growled. Then the other too went: "Hmrf!" They raised their tails as the walked away.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mobius 1
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:11 am

Lonerkit just sat, and licked one of her paws, like nothing happened. Your move, Nightstreak. She thought, handing the battle to him.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:12 am

Nightstreak nodded to lonerkit with a small smile on his face and followed the three easily. He bounded over in front of them. In the deepest, lowest, scariest voice he could hescolded them. "How dare you speak so rudely to your fellow clanmades and a warrior that way?! You otta be picking ticks out of the elders pelts right now! I want you to go appologize to both Lonerkit and FALLkit "exaggerating his name, "right now (any funny ideas to punish the kits?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next