Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:20 am

recap?
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:24 am

(Fallkit, Lonerkit, and Cyankit are now apprentices. Cyanpaw's mentor is Nightstreak, Fallpaw's is Rainclaw, and Lonerpw's mentor is Bruntstar. The ceremony is on page 31 if you want to have a look.)

My clan cats 
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:29 am

(Thank you.)

Fallpaw glanced over at his sisters. "Maybe if you too weren't such terrible kits, you would be apprentices." He hissed and walked over to Lonerpaw. "Hi." he purred.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:33 am

(Lonerpaw is kinda Training with Bruntstar at the moment...)

My clan cats 
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:38 am

(Okay...)

Fallpaw sighed and sat over by a rock. Lucky Lonerpaw. The leader is her mentor. He thought angrily kicking a rock. And all I get is a warrior! He thought picking up a pebble and flinging it across the camp. I always knew that every leader has their favorite kit, so that when they become a apprentice, they get to mentor them! Burntstar probably didn't want me because my sister's are monsters! He cried angrily in his mind. and he ran out of camp. His paw's felt rough on the pine nettles and he ran over to a stream. He slammed himself into it and kicked the pebbles in the stream every which way. "It's not FAIR!" he yowled. He sighed. "Come on Fallpaw. Your a apprentice now, not a kit." He sighed again, and climbed out drenched.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:47 am

Lonerkit sniffed at the tom for a bit before recognizing the scent. "Bush?" She asked, just barely remembering the kit of her mother's friend. 

"Oh hi Loner, what's up?" He asked, having recognized her right after he fell. 

"I'm training with Shadowclan now, my name is Lonerpaw now." Lonerpaw responded. She looked critically at her old friend. "It's not a good thing for you to enter clan territory, you know." She added.

Bush sighed. "I had to run from my Twolegs. Took me nine times to escape. They chased my to the border, and I ran into it. Man, the border behind your clan's border stinks like rotten eggs. Your clan's border smells much sweeter, though." He replied.

My clan cats 
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:50 am

Fallpaw was heading toward the training hollow when he heard a voice he hadn't heard before. He peered through the trees and saw the tom. Great. Now I have a mentor I don't like, and the one cat I care about.....Left me. He thought tears welded in his eyes. He rarely cried. He turned a way, and blinked the tears out.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:58 am

Bramblefire noticed Fallpaw and padded up to him, slowly. As he got with in three tail lengths away, he paused, and grunted softly, trying to get his attention. 

"You know, I'd really like to be a paw. But I'm not sure how the heck I could get a clan to adopt me in."
Bush muttered, then sat down, gingerly. His back left foot was feeling a bit warmer and was swelling slightly.

My clan cats 
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:03 am

((I think you should wait for Silverdew, Angel. She should have a chance to reply before your character goes nuts and runs all over the place.))

Despite a few minor changes, Lonerpaw did quite well for a newly apprenticed cat. He smiled and nodded approvingly. "Looks good so far, Lonerpaw. Just remember that note you made and you'll be quite fine. And remember to keep your tail a little lower, so it doesn't brush against leaves or anything else," he commented, glad that he was right about the apprentice so far.

Burntstar had obviously not expected a cat to come bouncing around, and was surprised and startled when a new scent washed over him. Not ThunderClan, nor ShadowClan. Nor any clan, as a matter of fact. Instinctivly his hackles rose, and he snarled furiously. Then, as Lonerpaw showed signs of recognition, he stopped and watched, his eyes flashing between the two cats. He knew Lonerpaw had been a rogue before being brought to the clan, but she'd been so young. Was this really a cat that she'd known? "Lonerpaw, do you know this cat?" he demanded, his voice slightly angry as he kept an eye on the tom. His hackles were still risen and he looked rather threatening.

He overheard the tom talking of wanting to be adopted into a clan, and frowned. Well, he sure as StarClan isn't going to get into my clan any time soon! The little cheek, he thought furiously, his tail lashing.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:11 am

"He and I where friends when I was real little, before I joined Shadowclan. Our mothers lived in the same area, Though Mildmari slept outside in an abandoned badger set , and His mother slept in the twoleg nest." She explained.

Bush dipped his head toward the larger cat. "Hello there, my name is Bush, although, some cat's just call me annoying. I'm sorry for entering your territory, I was hoping to go around the clan's, but unfortunately, I had to run into it to escape my twolegs. Truth is, As long as I'm not a kittypet, I wouldn't mind what I am, though."

My clan cats 
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:18 am

Even though the matter was now explained, Burntstar still wore an expression of suspicion on his face. He still didn't like the look of the new cat. "I'm Burntstar. Leader of ShadowClan and Lonerpaw's mentor," he meowed, and almost added; "But I suppose you don't know what this is". With some luck he succeeded in keeping back the retort though.

"You better be sorry for entering our territory. This is sheer trespassing, even if you claim you had no other choice to get away from those twolegs," he snapped, his voice cold as he spoke to the cat. He made it very clear that he was in no mood for funny jokes. "As a matter of fact, I think your trespass upon our territory has gone on for long enough. Get out, and don't let me see you again or I'll rip off your fur personally," he threatened, his teeth now bared and gleaming in the late-evening sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:24 am

Bush dipped his head, and began to leave, but fell down once again. Sighing, he turned his head to the leader. "Look I'd get out of here if I could, trust me. but with my injured leg," He paused, glancing at his badly sprained leg. "Tell you what, I'm sure that you could use a new clan member. If you have a way to heal my leg, I would join Shadowclan and serve you all the days of my life." He suggested gingerly.

My clan cats 
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:32 am

At the suggestion the cat left behind, Burntstar began growling once again. The cheek! How could he think that he was smarter than a clan leader? Why don't I just kill him now? Relieve him of his so-called pain, he thought and for a second considered leaping onto the cat's back and dig his claws through the tom's skin, piercing his throat and whatnot. However, he managed to maintain himself, even though he had to dig his now unsheated claws into the ground. It'd be killing in cold-blood. And that's something I won't do. Not again.

"Do not. Ever. Suggest something for me. Rogues have no knowledge of what my clan needs. However, I'll take you to our medicine cat and have him take a look at your leg. Apply some herbs or something. Then you better get your furry butt out of my territory immediatly. Because y'know," he said and paused for a second, "A cat can move with three legs intact." With that he grabbed the scruff of the young tom and lifted him mercylessly and unceremoniously off the ground, walking at a high pace towards camp without a second glance at his apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:43 am

Lonerkit was now furious, but she kept her feelings to herself as she sadly padded beside her mentor. He kinda offended her by his Rouges don't know what the clan needs thing.

Bramblefire interceded Bruntstar, carrying three mice he sat them down, and turn to his leader. "I, um, kinda overheard you. I kinda think it might be wise to give Bush a chance. Just see how he does with clan life. We'll could use all the help we can get if we intend to take more territory, and I just think it might be a waste of our efforts just to chase him off. Anyways, that's just my opinion, your the leader, it's up to you." He meowed, then picked up his mice and padded back to camp.

My clan cats 
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:56 am

Without really realising that what he'd said had offended Lonerpaw, Burntstar continued until he met Bramblefire, who had seemingly been out hunting at this point. "You're nor the leader, so I suggest you shut up. And our clan's already taken in more than enough rogues, so I most definitly won't take in another," he growled and glared at Bramblefire. "Especially not when he's this little bundle of cheek and disrespect," he snapped, talking through the scruff of the young cat. "I already have the alliances I need, and nothing more is required," he continued, before passing the tom and walking on through the forest, flicking his tail in a signal for both Lonerpaw and Bramblefire to follow.

Right now he was sick and tired of his clan, all of whom seemed to try to make him do the right decisions, when he alone knew what was correct and right for his clan. He stomped his way into the clan, dropped Bush roughly into the medicine cat den and glared at Silentwind, as if daring him to say something against his decisions as well. "Fix his leg so he's fit for travelling. He'll be leaving tomorrow," he said sharply, and whipped around and left the den without another word to the medicine cat. "Lonerpaw, I expect to see you in the training hollow tomorrow at dawn," he told the apprentice, before he walked over to the fresh-kill pile and picked a mouse for himself.

((Going to make it hard for you to get Bush into the clan... Haha. x3))
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:09 pm

( LOL! That's why I remade Bushpaw's old profile for this occasion. You remember hm from the lake territory right?)

Bush shook himself, grunting. "You know, I could grow to like him as a leader." He muttered, setting himself down, almost jumping up as he examined his leg. It was broken, not badly, but still broken. "Oh well, it's not his fault." He muttered softly, laying on his side. 

Lonerpaw nodded, then smirked at the leader. "Our loss, their gain," She muttered, then padded into the medicine cat's den. "You ok Bush?" She called softly.

"Yeah?" He called in a questioning manner, then added, "The nice cat broke my leg, so yeah, I'm perfect."

Lonerpaw sighed, then padded up to the fresh kill pile, taking a small mouse. She took it a little ways away, and ate it really quickly, not wanting to waste time.

My clan cats 
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:24 pm

((Yeah, I kinda do remember him... P: I wasn't that into ShadowClan back then though.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:29 pm

Cyanpaw padded over towards the Apprentice den for the first time. "Glad I could be here." She said as she settled down for a nice nap.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:17 am

(I kinda missed roleplaying him, so I thought I'd recreate him for shadowclan.)

Bramblefire sighed and padded up to the fresh kill pile, and deposited his mice. He paused by Bruntstar and mummered a quick apology, then padded into the warriors den.

Lonerpaw padded up to Bruntstar and sighed. "If it's alright with you, once his leg is healed, I could train him in the basic ways of the clan and after a period of time, like ten days, if you think he shows promise, let him join tentatively." She paused, flicking her tail towards the medicine cats den before continuing. "I'm not asking this of you or telling you to do so, just thought I'd let you know that I'd be willing." She paused, then begin walking away. "I think his leg is broken anyways." She mummered loud enough for her mentor to hear.

My clan cats 
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:52 am

Out of all the cats in camp, he'd least expected Lonerpaw to suggest the cat's joining. Burntstar frowned and twitched his burned and damaged whiskers. "You mustn't have heard what I said. The cat will leave immediatly tomorrow morning, and I do not want to see as much as a whisker of that cat in my camp for the rest of my life-time. He's not, by any chance, learning anything about the clans, nor is he going to ever get a spot in ShadowClan. And that is my final word," he said snappishly, kind of regretting that he had to be so bad-tempered in front of the youngster.

Yet, it frustrated him that nobody listened to what he was saying. 'The word of the leader is law'. Yeah right, he thought bitterly and gulped down the remains of his mouse before he strolled back to his den and curled up, in need of a nap to digest everything that had happened through the day.
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:07 am

Lonerpaw sighed. Ten mice he turns around and chances his mind. She thought, then decided to reflect on what she had learned today. Ok Lonerpaw, you've learned to stay away from the Thunderpath at all cost, the hunters crouch, and about Charronplace. She recalled, then went to a bit of a secluded place in the camp and began practicing her hunting crouch. Although messing up from time to time, she kept improving slowly as she went. If she messed up, she'd stop, breath for a moment, and then begin again.

Bush fell asleep, muttering in his dreams. 

Bramblefire gazed at the leader's den with a look of seer furry. No one snaps at Lonerpaw and gets away with it. After a bit, he begin watch his adopted daughter work on her hunting crouch. After a while, he laid his tail on her back gently. "I think you've done great today. but it's time to retire for the night." He told her.

"Yes dad." Lonerpaw meowed, then sighed. "I just wish that Bruntstar could see the wisdom in letting Bush have a chance." She meowed softly.

Bramblefire licked her ear comfortingly. "Me too. But I've played all my moves." Well, all except one, He thought, but the last thing he wanted to do was let on that he had one last play in the matter. "Now, it's up to time, and Bruntstar. Just remember, he has a lot more to deal with than us." He told her.

My clan cats 
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Silverdew
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:26 am

Silverdew
Silverdew walked a little farther with the three legged tom, listening to the words he had to say. It seemed as if he was rather bitter towards every cat in the clan because of how he had been treated because of his incident with the fox trap. The she-cat couldn't blame him though, she probably would be rather bitter as well. She enjoyed the regular clan life and socializing with her clan mates, but should they shun her into the life of an elder, she'd probably be very unhappy.

Though when he mentioned being able to perform just like any other Warrior, Silverdew stopped in her tracks. Her green-gray eyes narrowed in thought, thinking something to herself about what Lostleg said. Her tail flicked a few times, kneading the ground a little with her paws. Surely he couldn't keep up like the rest of the warriors? If he was bold enough to say it, he should be bold enough to prove it.

Silverdew was a little hesitant in acting upon the though, though. Lostleg looked weak and out of shape; What with his ribs showing and having to breath hard at the effort of coming up the hill. She didn't want to accidentally hurt him, so her claws would be sheathed, but still... The she-cat wanted to know. Her tail flicked a few more times as she continued to think, her eyes still narrowed at the tom beside her.

Suddenly, Silverdew was moving. The she-cat's light grey belt blurred and she slammed into Lostleg, pinning him to the ground. Her eyes looked down upon him, and her tail flicked once more. Her green-grey gems spoke of a challenge. "You keep saying that you can perform like any other warrior. Prove it. Right here and now. Until you prove that you can do it, no one is going to believe you." Her body was loose, ready for the counter attack he might throw her way.

Rainclaw
Before the tom had much of a chance to react to his new apprentice, Fallpaw had dashed off in some sort of emotional state. Rainclaw was left wondering what the heck had happened, staring dumbly at the spot where Fallpaw had exited camp. Well, this was unexpected! Rainclaw gathered his whits about him and grunted in annoyance, flicking his scruffy tail.

Sighing, the tom took off at a walking pace. If he followed his apprentice by walking instead of running, it'd give Fallpaw enough time to run the emotion through his brain and he'd hopefully have his wits about him and Rainclaw could speak with him rationally. Hopefully. Rainclaw didn't want to have to get angry on his first day as a mentor.

So the blue tom cat followed the scent trail his apprentice left, grumbling to himself the entire time he went. Fallpaw seemed t be taking a very erratic path, but finally he caught up to the apprentice. "Fallpaw!" he called out, pushing the brush aside and walking p to his apprentice, paws hitting the ground heavily.

The tom's eyes looked frustrated, but he sat down next to Fallpaw calmly, and he asked, "What's the matter, Fallpaw? You shouldn't have run off like that without knowing more of the territory. You could have easily run onto the Thunderpath or into another Clan's territory without realizing it while being upset. Whats worse is you could have stumbled upon a fox set or a badger den and have been easy prey."
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:42 am

Without knowing that his claim had been taken most seriously by the she-cat, Lostleg continued his limpy walk through the forest. He didn't even seem to notice that she stopped in her tracks, nor that she was even considering attacking him. Of course, how could he expect an attack from a clanmate? Besides, right now she seemed to be the cat in the clan he trusted the most.

Suddenly he realised where they were heading. Towards the place where he'd had his leg clamped into that horrible fox trap. With a shudder and a frown he stopped dead in his tracks, making it even more easy for Silverdew to hit him considering he was no longer a moving target. He stood there, quite stunned for a while, images of the scene flashing in his mind. "Hurry, get him out of here!" his mate had wailed with high desperation, tugging at his foot and only making it worse. Then Silentwind turned up, demanding them to leave the wounded cat alone, and at that exact point he'd fainted. The pain and bloodloss had got the better of him then, and when he woke up it was in the medicine cat den.

His thoughts were abruptly interrupted when something slammed into his side. "Mreow!" he yowled, expecting to see a ThunderClan warrior, or smell a foreign scent. He was surprised, therefore, to see Silverdew pinning him to the ground with her paws. He gritted his teeth as his ribs rubbed against the hard ground, and let out a long hiss. "You've got some nerve, attacking an elder," he growled and without accepting nor rejecting her challenge, he grabbed hold of her around her neck, placed his one functioning hind leg against her stomach and pushed with every single piece of energy he had left.

The move was strategic and well made, something he'd learned from his mentor. It was meant to flip the cat over his head, and have the opponent flipped onto it's back in a matter of seconds. However, since he had no ability to use both his legs (and thus didn't have as much thrust as he would have with both) it merely led to her being flung aside. Ideally, she'd be on her back and stunned, so that Lostleg could take the opportunity to his advantage. Instead, she still had the advantage since she'd most likely collect herself before falling all the way down. Lostleg, meanwhile, had to scramble to his paws which was hard with one leg less.

Finally he got up, and faced the she-cat, panting slightly. His ribs ached where they'd hit the ground, although he showed no signs of giving up. Soon enough he'd lifted his right forepaw, going in for a classic strike. He kept his claws firmly sheated, as he did not wish to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Silverdew
Apprentice
Apprentice
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:34 am

Silverdew was prepared for a counter strike, but wasn't entirely prepared for what he threw her way. The she-cat had seen the move practiced before, when she was still an apprentice, but not a lot of cats still used the technique. She was flung off of Lostleg and she rolled onto her side right beside him. As he stood, so did she. He seemed as if just throwing her off had been difficult.

She used her momentum to kick her back legs into the dirt and she rose swiftly, something her mentor had taught her. As Lostleg raised a paw for a basic strike, Silverdew took the sheathed hit to her cheek. Her eyes studied him for a few seconds before she rose onto her back two paws. The she-cat's tail was held straight against the ground for balance and she used her front paws as weapons, claws sheathed. They batted at Lostleg without relent, until she jumped forward at him.

Her intent was to slide under him, but she misjudged the distance and ended up slamming into him instead. Letting out a loud mrooowr, Silverdew tangled with the tom. Until he could prove he could handle real combat or until he relented, she'd keep going at it. Her body had stayed much more fit than his. Even though she wasn't using all of her strength, she had a feeling that this was still a challenge for her sparring partner.

After awhile of scuffling, Silverdew disentangled herself. She stood before Lostleg, breathing hard slightly, her tail still and to the ground. Her green-grey eyes watched him, as a small trickle of blood formed at the scratch she had received on her shoulder. It didn't really sting, it had been an accident, so she didn't mind it. "Well, " Silverdew started, "What do you think? Do you think you proved it?"
Back to top Go down
Mobius 1
Global Mod
Global Mod
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:55 am

Bush continued talking in his sleep. "Mm... I'm suppose to go on the morning hunt group. Just a few more moments of rest please." He muttered, Turning on his broken leg by accident. "OW!" He yelled, then sighed. He took his led, and noticed that it had recovered a tiny bit, but you would not know it unless you asked him.

My clan cats 
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next