Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:33 pm

Ivytail woke up and looked at him, padding over quietly. "Talclaw? Are you alright?" She whispered with worry.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:39 pm

*Tallclaw opens his eyes and looks up to Ivytail and sighs*
"I'm ok, but my pride is broken. I did something that my kin would never have done. They never fought each other's clanmates, especially Tallstar. I just finished a big fight with Spottedheart and I don't know what I can do about it. She would never forgive me, nor listen to me either.
*He mews softly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:43 pm

Ivytail laid beside him and placed her tail tip on his shoulder. "What happened?" She asked with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:48 pm

*Tallclaw sighed*
"She was treating my friend the wrong way, so I stepped in and it got to hot for me so I went for a blow. That was my big mistake, but before contact I stopped and charged off to the forest with rage, anger, and sorrow. Tallstar would never have done that....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:54 pm

Brokenpaw sighed and layed back down on his branch, not really caring anymore if Firepaw, or anyone, saw him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:57 pm

Ivytail smiled at him gently. "One, I'm sure if you apollogize Spottedheart will forgive you, she's stubborn but not heartless. Two, as long as you didn't actually strike Spottedheart, at least you sy=topped your self. That is all that matters. I'm sure Tallstar would be proud you restrained yourself." She offered and looked at him kindly.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:32 pm

*Tallclaw sighs* "I don't think she will. I am happy that you try to comfort me. Thank you.I will try to apologize later."
*He mews softly*

Last edited by Whitestorm on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:17 pm

Brokenpaw's eyes were heavy. He was exhausted after today's battle with the badgers and his fight with Spottedheart. He slowly gave way to sleep and slipped into a dream. The same nightmare that he had had over and over again.

Wolfpaw stays awake beside her mentor and friend, remembering all the time they had together, even though she was tired.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:33 pm

*Silvershade padded slowly into camp and noticed Wolfpaw and she walked over to her*
"Hello Wolfpaw whats wrong? *Then she noticed the two dead cats and sighd* "Oh. I'm so sorry. Anything you want? I'd be happy to get it for you." *She mewed softly trying to cheer the poor cat up*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:37 pm

Wolfpaw glanced up at Silvershad. "Oh, hey Silvershade." she meowed. "And accually there is one thing... Brokenpaw ran off earlier and I think I heard him arguing too... Anyway, I haven't seen him in a while. Last time I saw him, he had ran off into the forest. Can you find him?"
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:42 pm

*Silvershade smiled* "Well, Ok. I'll do it. See you later."
*She mewed back as she padded off into the forest*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:00 pm

Wolfpaw called her thanks then looked back at her mentor and friend. Why did you have to go?

Brokenpaw struggled to get free of a peice of wood that was on fire that had fallen on him. My home's on fire! Where are they! Why can't I find them? "Staaar! Wooolf! Boooulldeeer!" He was suddenly on the stairs that let to the upstairs of an abandoned Twoleg den. "Bluuuue! Moooother! Faaather!" He peered into a room where his older sister, Blue, was laying on a Twoleg nest. She was on fire. "Blue!" "Leave her!" his brother, Boulder, ordered behind him. Brokenpaw turned around. "But-" "She's gone Storm. You musn't risk you life to save her's. She is already gone." "Your brother is right. We must leave, now." Brokenpaw's father growled. Brokenpaw nodded and followed them onto the stairs where Boulder fell through the floor and was engulffed in flames. Then they were at a different room. His little sister and mother layed on the ground, noting but bones and ashes remained. Brokenpaw found it hard to breath and see. He soon began to cough. "Go! Save yourself. I'll find Wolf." Brokenpaw didn't dare argue with his father. Finally he was outside, Wolf at his side. They were the only two who survived.
Brokenpaw called out the names of his family in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:10 pm

(WHOA i almost cried whenever I read that jay. That felt so real. I really felt that i pictured that. AWESOME with your words.)

*All of a sudden Silvershade hears a cat cry out and runs over to the sound and sees Brokenpaw in the tree and yells* "BROKENPAW WAKE UP!' *She yowled at the top of her lungs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:23 pm

OOC: Thanks! I would have added more detail then I remembered that kids get on here and I didn't want it too sound SUPER gruesome... And it just takes practice! I'm writing a book and RolePlaying gives me practice! ^^

IC: Brokenpaw's eyes widened and he jumped up, falling out of the tree. "Ahhh!!!" He landed on his stomache. "Umfff.. " He glanced up at Silvershade. "Oh... Sorry." He stood up.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:26 pm

*Silvershade turned away whenever Brokenpaw hit the ground then turned back around*
"Are you ok Brokenpaw? Well for one I heard screaming and also, that fall looked like it hurt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:31 pm

Brokenpaw shook himself to make sure he was alright, and to get the dream out of his head. "I'm fine. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:33 pm

*Silvershade nodded* "Ok I came for you because Wolfpaw wanted you."

(Should Brokenpaw and Silvershade fall in love>)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:34 pm

"Oh, ok." Brokenpaw meowed, he began to pad towards camp.

OOC: Thats EXACTLY what I was thinking! XD
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:37 pm

(I think they'd be good together)

*Tallclaw wandered of to the forest and decided to rest and before he knew it, he was asleep*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:47 pm

OOC: Me too! ^^

IC: Brokenpaw padded into camp and sat down beside his sister. "Yes?"

Wolfpaw glanced up at him. "I was just wanting to know where you went to."

"Just went out." Brokenpaw replied simply, looking away.

Wolfpaw narrowed her eyes and stared at Brokenpaw."You had the dream again. Didn't you."

Brokenpaw nodded his head slowly. He bit his bottom lip, but stayed quiet.

Wolfpaw sighed. "You okay?"

Brokenpaw stayed silent for a moment then stared into his sister's eyes. I have to stay strong.. for her.. "Yeah, I just need some fresh air..." Wolfpaw nodded her head and Brokenpaw padded into the forest. He sat down and took deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:06 pm

*Tallclaw awoke in an abandoned barn as he smelled the faint scent of smoke as he tried to go one way but that path out was soon blocked by falling wood blocked that paths the barn and the forest around it soon was engulfed in flames as trees fell and animals died.
Mooooom!? Greyfeather!!!??? Queen?! Puuurdy!?? WHERE ARE YOU!? *He charged for another way out seeing his mother's bones and his sister's dead corpse were lying next to each other on the way as he sobbed but kept running just then a huge board holding the barn colappsed and fell but at the last second heard a cry and was pushed out of the way then he saw his brother Greyfeather crushed under it*NOO WHY!? *He ran toward the back door and right when he got there the floor caught on fire and burned his paw as he yowled in pain but at the last second he found an open window and he jumps through it and runs but doesn't look back*
*Tallclaw awakens with a huge gasp in paralyzing terror, and starts to sob*

(Ouch that is the sad story of the wildfire)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 pm

OOC: Wow... Your story was great too Whitestorm!!! Both of ours included fire.... GO FIRE!!!

IC: Brokenpaw finally stopped taking deep breaths and looked up at he sky.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:44 pm

*Tallclaw sighs*
"So much for rest." *He mewed annoyed*

*Silvershade padded into the warriors den and layed down in her nest but didn't sleep*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:48 pm

"Why did they have to die?" Brokenpaw asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Jayie
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:55 pm

*Silvershade caught the faint scent of Brokenpaw*He's hiding something. I just know it. *She thought annoyed as she padded off to find Brokenpaw again*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   ThunderClan Territory - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next