Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:10 am

(Shadowfeather I thought was going to stay. It was to Flarestalker.)
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:15 am

Death continued crawling until she found the place that the harmed ShadowClan cats had made their makeshift camp and sighed as she carefully put the damaged apprentice to the ground. She could tell by far the apprentice was in terrible pain, and that it would be a hurtful process to recover. Sighing she looked about. "Excuse me, but does any of you know how to treat wounds?" she said, speaking as she was just another cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:21 am

*Stormwhisker padded over to Death. "Why are you here? We were driven out of our camp beacause of you! You may leave the apprintice whith us but I am asking you to leave," said Stormwhisker calmly anger tinting his blue eyes. he almost got sick at the sight of Firepaw. What have they benn doing to this poor apprintice?!! No cat deserves to be treated like that!*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:25 am

Death shrugged. "I'm here to hand over an apprentice my fellow cats were torturing. Lucky for you, I managed to stop them before they made him look an even worse mess." she hissed angrily. "So you better show some gratitude, unthankful mousebrain." she continued and flicked her tail slightly from side to side. "Now please find a medicine cat before the poor thing bleeds to death." she urged on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:28 am

*Firepaw shook his head when he was feasted. He could faintly hear their converstation, as if they were talking far away. Cough and spluttering out blood, he whispered, almost inaudible, "Stay." was all he could muster out before he weakly curled up, his three useful legs shaking, the other barely hanging onto his body. His eyes, both blinded forever bared claw marks and gashes from two evil cats. All of his orange pelt was ripped out, revealing only a hairless, pink cat. Blood still trickled from his wounds, despite the cobwebs. He was a pitiful sight to see.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:29 am

*Stormwhisker nodded and yowlled, "Shadowfeather, Sillentpaw! We need you quick. We have a cat bleeding to death." He could understand why Death was snappy but why did she save him? I thought she was in their side.*

Last edited by Dustsplash on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:47 pm

Death shrugged, the whole scene almost too gory for her. "Don't worry. The medicine cats will be arriving soon." she whispered into his ear, then began softly peeling off the bloody cobwebs, which wouldn't be any use at all any longer. Spotting a small patch of cobwebs by the corner of the house she fetched them and put them onto the wounds. They were totally soaked in a moment though, and she wrinkled her nose at the icky scent that reeked from the cat.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:19 pm

Flarestalker ran to catch up with Thunderclap.

(Lol. Impressive post, right? XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:29 pm

(Amazing... XD)

*Firepaw gave a slight sigh of relief as Death applied cobwebs to his wounds. He was utterly exhausted and in pain. With his relaxation, he progressively fell into sleep, with the aid of pain.*

(WB)
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 7:57 pm

(OMG, that was awesome! Continue in Thunderclan!)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:04 pm

(XD I literally just lol'd when I read your post, Maggie)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:39 pm

(Shadefeather? It's Shadowfeather. x] )

Shadowfeather padded quickly to Stormwhisker and examined Firepaw's leg, "I- I don't think there is anything I can do to save his leg. I brought some poppy seeds though," She paused, "Take these." She handed the poppy seeds to Firepaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:47 pm

*Firepaw gave a sigh and buried his head further into the moist ground. I can never be a warrior now. They should have killed me. I am blind and can't walk very well. And sighed.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:51 pm

*"Thank you for bringing hmto us Death. We will doeverything in our power to make him..bettter. Do you know his name by any chance?" asked Stormwhisker calmly.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:57 pm

*Firepaw faintly heard Stormwhisker and mustered up, "Firepaw." and rested his head down again and sighed, his blind eyes rolling to the back of his head in exhaustion.*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:09 am

Shadowfeather nudged the poppy seeds again, "You should take these, it'll help the pain..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:15 am

*Firepaw sighed and stuck his tongue out, feeling for the seeds. Licking up the seeds and lots of dirt, he ate the seeds, the bitter taste of dirt making him scrunch his face in disgust. After a few moments, exhaustion hit him and he drifted off to a painful sleep, dreaming of being ripped apart by evil cats, and his Clan watching him. His jerked in his sleep, upsetting the herbs. All three of his useful legs jerked like he was trying to run and his useless leg lay limp. His hairless body shone in the moonlight, making him shiver despite the summer nigt air.*
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:23 am

(What should I do for his leg? There isn't much to do except take it off. o.x )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:26 am

((Umm not sure! Umm maybey give him poppy seeds for pain every day))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:56 am

(I guess you could just rip it off. Would have to apply tons of cobwebs to it a lot... Or, you could leave it there and it would be the same. It would look a little nicer with it still intact.)
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:15 am

(Yeah. I think I'll keep giving him some herbs until it's as better as it'll ever get.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:37 am

(Yes. ThunderClan is basically without a medicine cat but they will want him back and he will want RO to back home, at least when the war is over.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:59 pm

(Did Thunderclap announce the deputy yet??)

Lilypetal sighed and yawned as she awoke. She looked around for Stormwhisker. When she didn't see him she stood up, quickly looked at her kits and padded a few paces away to looked for him.

Splashkit let out an annoyed mewl as Lilypetal got up and walked away. She sniffed the air for her hurriedly and pawwed at Gingerkit's side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:04 pm

(Yeah Stormwhiskers deputy! ^^))
*Gingerkit let out a small growl and nawed on Splashkit`s ear. She shivered a bit when Lilypetal got up.*

*Brokenkit let out a squell of fear as Lilypetal got up. He started crying for his mother and her warmth.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:21 pm

*Firepaw began to wake up. The poppy seeds worked a long time for him but now the herb was becoming less affective. Hearing a kit he didn't recognize squeal, he stopped his breath. The memories of earlier where blurry and faint. Then, all of a sudden, he remembered where he was. ShadowClan. All of the past hours and days rushed into his head, making it throb in effort to recollect the past. He swung his blind head around, his eyes gouged out by cats. His hairless body shivered in effort to stay warm. All of his orange fur was ripped out by cats in the battle, torchuring him for disobeying them. His back led leg lay, dangling on his body by some skin and a splintered bone. It was useless. Whispering in barely an audible voice, he whimpered, "I just want to go home."*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next