Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

ShadowClan Territory - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:20 pm

(Recap?)
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:27 pm

Ashscar walked into the den, looking around. He wondered, "What's this like?". He walked up to another warrior (anyone can be the warrior, I don't care who) and said, "Hi, I'm Ashscar. What's your name?". He sat down.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:40 pm

Flarestalker looked away from Thunderstar and over at Ashscar who had just greeted her. "Nice to meet you. I'm Flarestalker....." She questioned where he had come from and wondered if he was just a rogue. "Are you a rogue? Where did you come from?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:09 pm

*Fernleaf saw the new cat and her eyes widened in excitement. Pelting over to him, she leaped into the air and tumbled him over. Pinning him down, looking into his eyes with happy and bright green eyes, she mewed very excitedly. "Hello! It is very nice to meet you! I am Fernleaf, what is your name? Where are you from? When did you get here? Are you a spy? Do you know why frogs croak!?!" then looked at him with intense, crazy eyes. Lowering her head until her nose almost touched his, she repeated, "Do you know why frogs croak?" then began to make some from croaking noises.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Flarestalker rolled her eyes at the younger she-cat. "Fernleaf, please leave the poor tom alone. I don't think he knows why frogs croak."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:25 pm

*Fernleaf whiped her head around to look at Flarestalker. "Who knows. For all I know, I could be a frog, he could be a frog, you could be a frog." and looked at Flarestalker with a creepy glint in her eyes. But, soon is softened and she laughed. "Well, this is why I ask!" and leaped off of Ashscar. Leaping away like a frog, she bounded into the warriors den.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:35 pm

Flarestalker watched Fernleaf hop away and sighed, looking back at Ashscar. "Sorry about that, she's gotten a little weird ever since a battle against rogues we had."
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:16 pm

(o.o That made me crack UP!!!)

Thunderstar just shook his head at Fernleaf. He stood and padded down to Ashcar. e dipped his head. "Hello." He greeted politely. "Can I help you with something?"
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:12 am

Thrushpaw sighed, the heat not affectig him much because of the bare spots on his pelt. Where the sun shone the brightest he was formally cooked alive though. So he kept to the shadows. Awaiting the return of somee sort of cat. Seeing Fernleaf hopping around like some sort of toad, he shrugged and tilted his head slightly, trying to make sense of what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:45 am

*Yewpaw dipped her head to the arriving cats and looked around and was bored. Her pelt felt hot and dry, she wanted water but she knew she probably couldn't get any in this heat. She padded over to the shade of the apprentices and sat near the entrance watching Fernleaf hop around like a frog, her eyes shined with happiness. At least some cat is having fun! she thought happily. She wanted to dart out there and hop around too, but she didn't want to get any more hot so she kept cool in the apprentices den entrance. She was still wondering about the lost kits, she hoped that Stormwhisker could find them in this heat before something happens to them.*
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:42 am

(nothing much since you last posted crystal)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:55 am

*Fernleaf turned to the cats in camp and looked at them with questioning eyes. "Why are you looking at me? Never seen a frog before?" and began to do a "Ribit" sound, hopping around camp. Surprisingly she was leaping very high in the air. It almost looked like she may be part SkyClan.*
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:36 pm

(I need everyone to PM me if there Apprentice needs a ceremony for a warrior. Or any ceremony at that. PM me the name they would like as well. It'll help me not have to go through everything and then maybe miss a cat because they haven't updated the form.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:05 pm

Lilypetal tasted the air growing worried. Where are Stormwhisker and the kits? She looked down at Brokenkit and sighed sadly.

Brightstream saw her apprentice and padded over to her, nudging her softly with her nose. "How are you feeling?" She asked, her eyes bright with pride. She did very well. She thought, purring.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:35 pm

((Thrushpaw could probably need his warrior ceremony, although it's no rush. Wink))

Thrushpaw cast a sharp glance to Yewpaw as Fernleaf asked why they were staring at her and broke into a soft laughter. "Guess the entire war got onto her..." he managed to say through his laughing. "I'd wish I had the ability to be that happy though. But... I guess that's impossible." he muttered, his brother's death fresh in his mind as well as the knowledge that he might never have his warrior name. Not before Shadowfeather gave her 'okay' on it. Even these days, his stictches would break open to reveal fresh blood.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:08 pm

*After seeing her mentor, Yewpaw listened and meowed uncomfortably, "Its so hot out, I have nothing to do, unless we go training!" Excitement jolted through her, she got up on her four legs and trotted in place. Looking at her mentor she asked her in a high pitched mew "Can we go training, Can we?" The heat still was getting to her but now she did not care, she then started hopping up and down in excitement.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:12 pm

((No answer for Thrushpaw, then? :c ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:17 pm

Brightstream nodded, smiling and purring at her apprentices enthusiasm. "Of course!" She meowed. She signalled Yewpaw to follow with her tail and began to pad to the train ?hollow?.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:44 pm

(lol haha.....okay......)

*Yewpaw followed her mentor as she trotted she gave a quick glance at Thrushpaw. Following her mentor at a slow pace she decided to go faster. She went past her mentor then stopped and fell behind and finally raced up again, repeating this routine over and over until they would get there.*
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:52 pm

Sighing, Thrushpaw was left behind all by himelf and flicked his tail with annoyance. ow come I can never keep my friend? ... Or make them, for that matter. he thought furiously. Although he was still rather determined to be the best cat possible, and kept his eyes fixed on the clearing. Bored, he padded over to Thunderstar and stared at the leader with narrowed eyes. "Thunderstar, would you mind if I went hunting?" he said slowly, wanting to do something useful for once.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:01 pm

Thunderstar shook his head. "No, I certainly don't mind. Would you mind if I came with?" He asked. He could tell something was wrong with Thrushpaw and wanted to know what was wrong. He shook out his fur and stood up. "Just us. I want to talk."
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:05 pm

Thrushpaw shruged, although didn't look frightened at the knowledge of having the clan leader right behind him. In fact, it would be good. However, the talk part of the patrol seemingly made him a little worried. Who knows what he'll bring up. he thought and shrugged. Sighing he flicked his tail and lead the way out into the pine forest, not even thinking about letting Thunderstar lead ahead because of his position in the clan. He didn't really think it would matter. And even though he still bore an apprentice's name, he was as tall as Thunderstar. Possibly taller, even. Lean, but without much muscle on his body due to the moons he stayed in the medicine den. They never really built back up.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Soap
Male

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:33 pm

Ashscar replied to Flarestalker, saying, "I used to be a rouge, but I was taken in by ShadowClan. I used to live in a barn, until it burned down". He sighed. Replying to Flarestaker, he turned his head. "That's okay." He saw Thunderstar, and dipped his head saying, "Hi, Thunderstar. I'm just chatting with Flarestalker."
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:36 pm

Thunderstar didn't mind being lead by Thrushpaw. He just didn't mind at all. "Is something wrong or bothering you, Thrushpaw?" He asked kindly. He didn't want to be annoying, just kind. "I can see something is wrong. If you'd like to talk to me about it, you can." Thunderstar smiled. "I think you have had more than enough time training like an apprentice. I will hold a Warrior Ceremony for you tonight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 31 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:38 pm

Brightstream left camp for the hollow quickly. She noticed Yewpaw was farther ahead and raced after her. They reached the hollow and she smiled at her apprentice. Her eyes glinted in the sunlight. "Go ahead and attack me. Lets see what you've got." She meowed, deciding to evaluate her apprentice.

Forestblaze was padding through the pine forest quietly, not desturbing a single needle. Ahead of her some where she faintly heard the voice of Thunderstar say that someone was having a warrior ceremony. Good. Maybe now I'll have someone to talk to. She laughed quietly. "Right." She mummbled some what grumpily. She fell behind even more feeling, as usual, alone.

Last edited by Thunderheart on Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next