Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ShadowClan Territory - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:19 pm

When Tree got to the den, she sat down to rest. She could hardly find a good spot to lie down so she just kept sitting and not lying down. "Am I supposed to stay here?" she asked while looking around the den. The strange smells of herbs struck her nose and she didn't like it,"Whats that smell?"
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:31 pm

When silentpaw was finished gathering the herbs and putting them on (a oversize leaf that he found) he started pulling the herbs back to camp
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:47 pm

(Thunderstar is out in the forest with Thrushpaw.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:06 pm

OOC: Ok, thanks bunches Maggs!!!

IC: Darkclaw saw that Thunderstar wasn't in his den. He looked around the clearing then padded out into the forest, following his leader's scent trail. When he finally reached Thunderstar he glanced awkwardly between Thunderstar and Thushpaw. "I... er... Sorry if I am interupting something." he meowed, dipping his head. "But one of our apprentices found a kit named Tree in the forest beside the training clearing. She is in the medicine cat's den now."
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:19 pm

Thunderstar turned to Thrushpaw. "I better go. Take your time hunting. We could use some more prey." He dipped his head. "All right, Darkclaw. I'm coming." Thunderstar made his way back through the woods along the familiar route. He reached the camp and headed towards the Medicine Cat Den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:29 pm

Darkclaw followed him.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:48 pm

(eh, im just going to pretend i was there the whole time.)

Nightpaw looked at tree, then sootpaw. She smiled. "Alright, is there anything you need?" She asked her voice worried.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:54 pm

Silentpaw trotted back into the camp with the marigolds, and entered shadowfeathers den "I am back shadowfeather!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:52 pm

Darkclaw left his leader and padded into the forest to hunt. He growled at the patches of sun that peeked through the tree tops.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:36 am

Thrushpaw nodded to Thunderstar and shrugged slightly, a frown appearing on his face. It soon vanished though, as the black cat crept through the forest, the bare patches getting cold due to the soft breeze. Besides, the sun didn't shine through very well either. His furry areas kept him warm though, and he sighed softly as he didn't find a single trace of prey. Heading towards the RiverClan border, he finally spotted a rabbit. Chasing it, he accidentally took it down a few foxlenghts into RiverClan territory. Dashing back over the border he hoped they wouldn't notice. He began heading back to camp, the rather plump rabbit held in his jaws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:16 am

(I know this is late)

Tree looked at Sootpaw,"I think I would need something to eat...." Tree looked down to her ribs and she could see them perfectly, but she wasn't surprised. Her stomach growled and she coughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:23 pm

Yewpaw was panting as she stopped. Collapsing into a sitting position she had worn her self out. She stared at her mentor and was quiet, panting but not saying a single word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:04 pm

Sootpaw dipped her head to Tree. "Yes this is where you'll stay for a little while at least." She meowed as she noticed Tree didn't seem to enjoy the scent of herbs. When she mentioned prey she smiled and left the den, padding to the fresh-kill pile. She grabbed the largest frog she could find and returned to the medicine cats den. She set the prey in front of Tree and sat beside her.

Brightstream smiled as her panting apprentice rolled away. "You did extremely well! I'll be sure to tell Thunderstar this." She mused as she padded up to Yewpaw. "I've worked you hard, lets get some fresh-kill at camp." She meowed, panting a bit herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:12 pm

Tree looked at Sootpaw ,"Thank you," she mewed out before she ate the frogeh. When she was done eating, she curled up to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:24 pm

Sootpaw accepted the thanks with a flick of her tail. As Treepaw curled up to sleep she got up to sit protectively infront of her. This poor she-cat has had enough to deel with without being woken just for being question! It can wait for morning! She thought stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Mushroomtail
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:47 pm

Yewpaw smiles and trots back to camp. Still smelling the unfamiliar cat she only ignored it. She was hungry and decided to grab a mouse when she gets back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:50 pm

Brightstream followed her peppy apprentice and as they pad into camp an unfimaliar scent reaches her nose. She shruggs it off and looks around sleepily wondering if anything big was going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:52 pm

(I adopted Sandstone! YAY! :D )

Sandstone walks into the camp with a squirrel in her mouth. she dropped it onto the fresh kill pile. she ate a frog and after she was done eating, she smelled a strange smell coming from the medicine cats den. so she got up and walked over to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:57 pm

(lol XD)

Sootpaw heard someone coming and bristled. She recognized Sandstone's scent and relaxed a little and padded out of the den to greet her. "Nightpaw and Darkclaw found a rogue in the woods. I'm watching her because sh'e very weak. No one's alowed in." She meowed with a shrug and looked up at the sandy warrior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:00 pm

(lol sandy warrior that sounds funny.)

"O-Kay..." Sandstone said hesitantly wile slowly turning around to go to the warriors den.

Tree scuffled her paws a little and rolled onto her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:03 pm

(lol, yush! >:3 )

Sootpaw watched the warrior walk away with I sigh of relief, glad she hadn't protested.
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:08 pm

(*Waits for Thunderstar to get back from hunting with Thrushpaw*)
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:27 pm

Silent paw looked at sootpaw and sighed
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:14 pm

(He is back... xD)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
SpottedCrows
Female

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 35 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:44 pm

(Good! XD)

Flarestalker popped up behind Thunderstar, covered in mud. "Ooga booga!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Territory   ShadowClan Territory - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next